This Article gives you brief information about jagananna videsi vidya deewana | Vidya Deewana Check Payment status | Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deewana Apply Online, Documents required, Application form and Amount. The main motive of this scheme is for the education purpose of the poor people who wanted to study abroad.
This is a scholarship for the students who wanted to study in other countries. Under this scholarship a poor student can study in top 200 universities in the world according to latest ranking system of QS . Backward classes like SC,ST etc. has a chance to get this scholarship. This scheme is a part of the NAVARATNALU which are the schemes of Ap Government. A student can complete his/her PG/MBBS/PHD etc under this scheme. Now a days studying in abroad becomes passion and mandatory for people who are hoping for a good education, but a middle class student can’t afford this much of amount so for the rankers, Ap government become backbone through this scheme.
What Is Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deewana
Under this scheme a student can study any type of courses. There are various schemes in Ap which helps for the education such as JAGANANNA VIDYA DEEWANA, FEE REIMBERSMENT etc. JVVD is implemented on the 11 august 2022. From this scheme one can get 50 lakhs of scholarship. This scheme can be applied in both offline/online @https://jnanabhumi.gov.ap.in/ Application Date starts on September/December and January/march. This scheme takes one year to the apply of the students favorite university. scholarship can be gain through a application which has to be correct in any way. applicant below 35 years is not eligible for this scheme. Amount is deposited in the bank in four installments. first payment will be given after showing immigration card, second installment after showing the first semester marks likewise fourth installment will be given after showing final semester percentage. Last date to apply this scheme is 30/09/2022.
Procedure Of Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deewana Online Apply
Please follow the below steps carefully to apply Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deewana
- First of all visit the official website@https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/
- On home page you are able to see JAGANANNA VIDESHI VIDYA DEEWANA click it.
- After clicking it, you have to login with below details
- User name
- if you are new user, you are able find New User, Please Register click on the REGISTER button
- Now, enter the details in the application form and get register.
- login to the page and fill the application form
- finally click on the submit button.
How to Apply Offline
The students who want to apply offline for the AP Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena scheme can follow these steps :
- Download the application form from the official website of Social Welfare Department:
- Fill in the application form with the required details and attach the necessary documents.
- Submit the application form along with the documents to the District Welfare Officer of the concerned district.
- Collect the acknowledgement receipt and keep it for future reference.
How To Apply Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deewana Offline
Please follow below steps carefully to Apply Jagananna Videsh Vidya Deewana Offline
- First of all go to official website of the ysr navasakam @https://navasakam.ap.gov.in
- you are able notice DOWNLOAD Option, click it
- Moreover, Click the option JVD fee Reimbersment
- After clicking it a form will be seen fill it with suitable details like
- Village volunteer details
- Family Head details
- Mother Bank acout details
- Details of validation
- After filling the details make volunteer signature which is mandatory
- hand it over to your ward sachivalayam or volunteer
Required Documents TO Apply JVD
NOTE: GIVEN DOCUMENTS ARE IMPORTANT TO APPLY
- 10th marks memo
- mobile number
- income and caste certificate
- 12th marks memo
- passport size photographs
- non tax payer Declaration
- Residence proof
- Rsidence proof
- Aadhar card
- Admission Fee Reciept
- Date Of Birth Certificate
- Nationalised bank account
- Email ID
- Scanned Signature
- Ration Card
Courses Offered Under This Scheme
Eligibility Criteria Of Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deewana
- Applicant should not be exceed 35 years
- Applicant should belongs to Andhra Pradesh state
- family income should be less then 8 lakhs
- only one can in family can eligible for this scheme
- For Post Graduation : Minimum 60% marks are required in Engineering/degree /Pure sciences /Medicine and Nursing / Humanities and social sciences.
- For Phd Courses : minimum 60% score is required in Management/ pure Sciences/ Agriculture Sciences etc.
- For MBBS : minimum 60% score is required in intermediate.
Overview of Jagananna videshi vidya
|Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena
|Andhra Pradesh government
|11 July 2022
|Social Welfare Department, Govt. of Andhra Pradesh
|To provide financial assistance to eligible students from low-income families to pursue higher education overseas
|Students who have secured admission into any of the top 200 universities as per the latest QS world university rankings, to pursue Post Graduation or a Ph.D. In the case of under-graduation, only an MBBS course is permitted. Students should belong to SC, ST, BC, minority, or economically weaker sections. Students should have an annual family income of less than Rs. 6 lakh. Students should not have any criminal record or pending cases against them.
|Scholarship amount: 100% of the tuition fee for top 100 institutions/universities, and 50% of tuition fee or Rs. 5 lakh, whichever is less, for next 100 institutions/universities. One-way economy class ticket for the shortest route. Total visa fee reimbursement. Scholarship payable in four equal installments for PG courses, and further installments for Ph.D/MBBS courses.
|Online and offline
How To Check Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deewana Status
- First of all visit the official website@https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in
- You are able to see Payment Status option click it.
- Moreover Now enter the following details like
- Present year
- Bill Number
- After entering the bill details click on submit button
- Now, Click on the “Check scheme installment payment status.
What Is The Selection Process Of Ap Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deewana
The selection process for the AP Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena scheme is as follows:
- The students who meet the eligibility criteria and have secured admission in any of the top 200 institutions/universities can apply online or offline for the scheme.
- The applications will be verified by the district level verification committee headed by the District Collector.
- The verification committee will shortlist the eligible candidates based on the merit, income, and social status of the applicants.
- After The shortlisted candidates will be issued sanction proceedings specifying the total eligible amount for the course.
- The sanction proceedings can be uses by the candidates for obtaining a visa from the respective embassy.
- Moreover The scholarship amount will be transferred to the bank account of the candidates in four equal installments for PG courses and further installments for Ph.D/MBBS courses.
Frequently Asked Questions:-
Q.What is the amount given under of Videshi Vidya Deevena scheme?
For students who have secured admission into any of the top 100 universities as per the latest QS world university rankings, the scheme provides 100% of the tuition fee (without any limit) as financial assistance.
Q.Age limit of this scheme is?
A.There is no age limit it depends on your graduation