Andhra pradesh Ration card Apply online | ap Ration card check status | Ration card ap download online | E-KYC Benificiary list | Ap Rice card status check online | Andhrapradesh EPDS Ration Card List
Ration card is a card or identity of a family. Under this card family members can get some benifits like groceries for cheap such as rice, sugar, wheat etc. This card is for the people who has their income under Rs.1,00,000 per annum. According to department of consumer foods and suppliers of andhra pradesh till now the state government have changed 1,29,00,000 ration cards into rice cards From the 14 th february 2020.
All the ration cards are going to replace under the Tahsildar from 1st may 2020. Under his scheme one has a option to choose money against the rice. Rs.15 – Rs.16 is provided for those who don’t want rice. The poor people in the state are getting huge benifit from this scheme. If a poor guy holds a ration card or rice card he/she can get money instead of rice.
How To Make E-KYC Of Rice Card Online
- Firstly, visit the official website of the ap food department @https://www.spandana.ap.gov.in
- On the homepage you are able find the user login.
- After clicking on this option you will redirect to another page. Here you find some options.
- Enter the family head aadhar number and the captcha which is given.
- Now, click on the get E – KYC code.
- NOW, E – KYC sent you a code to registeration to your mobile from the udhai adhaar.
- Enter the OTP now enter the all the details which are required.
How To Check E – KYC Status Online
- First visit the official website @https://www.aepos.ap.gov.in.
- You will find the status check option click on it.
- after clicking on it you will find the menu, In menu you are able to see pulse survey.
- Enter te aadhar number and click on the button.
- Now your E – KYC number will visible on the screen.
Ap Rice Card Elegibility Criteria
- Applicant should not have any own house,if has should not cross the limit of 750sq ft.
- Non of the family member should pay income tax of the property.
- Rural family earning should not more than 10,000 and in urban 12,000.
- Consuption of the electricity is less then 300 units.
- family with less then 3 acres of wet land and 10 acres of dry land.
- Non of the family member is an employee of government.
Reqruitments For Ration card Apply Online
- Aadhar card
- Driving licence
- Telephone bill
- Water bill
- Certificate of domicile
- Income certificate
- Pass port size photograph
- Voter Id
- Pan card
How To Check Benificiary List Of Rice Card 2022
Benificiary List is the list in which one can check his/her Rice Card number in the list. To find out please follow the below instructions carefully.
- First of all visit the official website of ap food department@https://www.gramawardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in
- On home page select your district name,Mandel name and secretariat name.
- Now,You will find the beneficiary list as on above.
How to Apply For The Ration card 2022
- First of all visit the official website @https://www.aeops.ap.giv.in or you can visit meeseva portal.
- Now,on meeseva portal Register yourself on it.
- Your will able to receive user ID and Password.
- Now login onto the Portal by username and password.
- You will get an application and fill up by using suitable datails.
- Upload all the documents which are required and submit.
- You will receive Reference number keep it for the future purpose.