The G20 Summit means: it is an annual meeting of the world leaders of the countries who are ruling their respective countries and these leaders of the world of 20 major economies which means worlds 20 largest economical countries as well as there were invite as guests and also as the international organizations.
This summit aims to solve all the problems and to talk the global challenges which are happens and happening across the globe and they actually promoting the international cooperations on economic, social and environmental issues of the world. The G20 Summit 2023 is going to be held in the 18th edition of the summit and the first one to be hosted by India.
The summit will take place in New Delhi it is a capital city of India on 9-10 September 2023. The theme of the summit is “Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam“, which means “One Earth, One Family, One Future” in Sanskrit.
What Is The Venue Of G20 Summit
The venue of the G20 Summit of 2023 is the place called Bharat Mandapam International Exhibition Convention Centre (IECC) and it is located in the region of pragati Maidan in New Delhi which is the capital city of india. The IECC is a state of art which has facility of having the capacity of up to 10,000 visitors and has total area of 1.02 million square feet of the maidan. The IECC also has a helipad for a VIP guest. Also consists of a media centre, a banquet hall and finally a cultural centre. The IECC was inaugurated by our Prime Minister Narendra Modi in the month of February in 2023 and it is expected that it is going to boost our India’s image in the global destination for business and tourism.
How To Login in Portal
- Go to the [login page]of the G20 website.
- Enter your email ID and password in the respective fields.
- Enter the characters displayed in the captcha box.
- After that you need to Click on the login button to access your dashboard.
- Therefore If you forgot your password, you can click on the forgot password link and follow the instructions to reset it.
- Moreover If you don’t have an account, you can click on the register link and fill out the registration form
What are the Agenda Priorities G20
India has put six agenda priorities for the G20 program which is going to be held in 2023. In which it reflect its vision of a human centric and also inclusive development for the world. The six priorities are:
- Green Development, Climate Finance & LiFE: This priority focuses only on the promoting green and sustainable development, mobilizing climatic finance and also implementing the Leaders’ Initiative for Forests and Ecosystems (LiFE), which aims to conserve and restore natural resources and biodiversity.
- Accelerated, Inclusive & Resilient Growth: This priority aims to foster economic recovery and resilience in the post-pandemic era, enhance social protection and inclusion, and strengthen global trade and investment.
- Accelerating progress on SDGs: This priority seeks to accelerate the implementation of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development and the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), with a special emphasis on health, education, gender equality and digital inclusion.
- Technological Transformation & Digital Public Infrastructure: This priority addresses the opportunities and challenges posed by the rapid technological transformation and digitalization of the world, and proposes to build a digital public infrastructure that can provide universal access to digital services and benefits.
- Multilateral Institutions for the 21st century: This priority aims to reform and revitalize the multilateral institutions and frameworks that govern global cooperation and governance, such as the United Nations, the World Trade Organization, the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank.
- Women-led development: This priority recognizes the pivotal role of women in driving economic and social progress, and advocates for enhancing their participation and empowerment in all spheres of life.
Overview of G20 Summit
|Hosts & Venues
|A forum for international cooperation on the most important aspects of the global economy and finance.
|19 countries and the European Union (EU).
|The summits are hosted by different member countries each year. The list of past and future summits can be found [here]
|G20 Summit, New Delhi
|The 18th G20 Summit in New Delhi will be a culmination of all the G20 processes and meetings held throughout the year among ministers, senior officials, and civil societies.
|The same as above, plus some invited countries and international organizations.
|The summit will be hosted by India in 2023. The theme of the summit is “One Earth, One Family, One Future”.
Who are the Participantsnof G20 Summit
The participants of the G20 Summit 2023 include the leaders of the G20 members, which are Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Republic of Korea, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States of America and European Union. In addition to these members, India has also invited several guest countries and international organizations to attend the summit. The guest countries are Bangladesh, Egypt, Mauritius, Netherlands, Nigeria, Oman, Singapore, Spain and UAE. The invited international organizations are International Solar Alliance (ISA), Coalition for Disaster Resilient Infrastructure (CDRI) and Asian Development Bank (ADB), along with the regular international organizations such as UN, IMF, WB, WHO, WTO, ILO, FSB and OECD.
How To Register On G20 Summit Portal
- Go to the official website of the G20 portal at [www.g20.org/en/]
- Click on the My Dashboard tab on the top right corner of the homepage.
- However Click on the Register link below the login form.
- Enter your email ID and click on Verify Email. You will receive a verification code in your email inbox.
- Therefore Enter the verification code and click on Verify. You will be redirecte to a page where you can create a password for your account.
- Enter a strong password and confirm it. Click on Create Password. You will be login in to your dashboard.
- Click on the Register as Delegate tab on the left side of the dashboard.
- Moreover Enter your personal information, such as your name, gender, date of birth, phone number, current designation, government ID card number, and delegate status. Click on Proceed to Next Step.
- Therefore Upload the required documents, such as your passport, visa, photo, and invitation letter. Click on Submit. You will receive a confirmation email once your registration is complete.
You have successfully registered on the G20 Portal. You can now access various features and information related to the G20 Summit 2023
What are the Preparations Of India
India has been preparing for the hosting of the g20 summit which is going to happen in the year of the 2023 When it is taken the summit hand from the Indonesia on the day 1 December 2022. Indian government has prepared well by implementing a huge committee to organise this preparation of the summit.As the sherpa of the g20 program the Indian government has appointed the shaktikanta Das.The meaning of the G20 Sherpa is to be a senior official for the program and who will represents the country in the negotiations and consultation which is leading to the summit into the successful way of light.For this one india has released an website called www.g20.org for providing a information and also the updates of the g20 program for the Users.
What is the G20 Summit 2023 Presidency List
The G20 Summit 2023 program is an upcoming eighteenth meeting of the G20 which is a group of the 20 major economical countries, which are going to work together for solving the issues of global economical and also the financial issues of the globe. This summit is actually schedules for a time while and it is going to take place in New Delhi, India on the dates of September 9 and September 10, 2023. India is going forward with a theme for the G20 presidency which is “One Earth, One Family, One Future“.
India took the presidency of G20 from the hands of the Indonesian country on the date of December 1, 2022. As the G20 president India is going to set an agenda for more than the 200 events in over 50 cities across India on over various topics such as green development, climate finance, inclusive growth, digital transformation, multilateral institutions, and women led development.
The guest list for the G20 Summit 2023 which includes the leaders of the G20 members as well as some of the invitees from other countries and international organizations. For example some of the prominent guests are:
Following are the names of the Global Economical Countries
- Narendra Modi (India Prime Minister and host)
- Joe Biden (USA President)
- Xi Jinping (China President)
- Emmanuel Macron (France President)
- Olaf Scholz (Germany Chancellor)
- Rishi Sunak (United Kingdom Prime Minister)
- Joko Widodo (Indonesia President)
- Alberto Fernández (Argentina President)
- Justin Trudeau (Canada Prime Minister)
- Fumio Kishida (Japan Prime Minister)
- Ursula von der Leyen (European Union President of the European Commission)
The G20 Summit 2023 is expectes to be a landmark event for India and the world, as it will showcase India’s rich culture and heritage, as well as its leadership role in addressing global challenges. The summit will also be an opportunity for dialogue and cooperation among the G20 members and other stakeholders on various issues of common interest and concern.