Smoothie Diet a 21 Days plan is started by the Drew sgoutas he saying is if we replace some of our meals by this type smoothie we can easily lose weight without doing any type of exercises.
This type of drink is mainly made by using the fruits and vegetables which are collectable from our surroundings easily.there are so many people are present in the world who used this type of supplement for the weight loss. The main thing you should notice about the diet smoothie is this drink cannot be work for everyone but some of the people benefited as more then they thought.
Benefits of Smoothie Diet 21 Days
Smoothie diet 21 Days plan has so many benefits although it is a weight loss supplement which helps to reduce the fat percentage in our body. This diet has made by using the fruits and vegetables by some studies are showing that they can reduce some cardiovascular diseases like
- Reduce blood pressure
- Benefited to reduce the cardiovascular diseases.
- Also shown to fed the type 2 diabetes.
- Best weight loss term
- And importantly it reduces the risk of cancer.
Formally these types of drinks has fibre more in it there will be no problem for the constipation.
How to follow the e-book
This smoothie diet can replace your two meals of the day. basically highly used to reduce the calories intake ammount in which you will not feel any hungryness.
Because of having higher amount of fibre there will be no problem for the stomach.
You can access and continue this plan after completion of the 21 days of you get good results but in that, you should notice one thing you should not eat meals you have to skip and take this diet.
The normal meal we are taking generally consists of high calorie. Instead of that we need to take high fibered food.
there are approximately 36 recipe ideas are consists in the e-book.
you will be neither get bore. Follow all the instructions given carefully.
Types Of Smoothies Recipes
Here given are some examples of the diet plan. Which are taken from the E- Book.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie
- take 2 table spoon of peanut butter
- Chopped and Frozen banana
- Coco powder with one table spoon
- Packet splenda
- Required Cups of ice
- non-fat milk or 4oz soy.
There is no plenty of points in it. Just add all the ingredients to you mixer, mix them gently. That’s it your smoothie is ready.
Mango Papaya Smoothie
- Take papaya and mango make them into pieaces.
- take 1 cup or half cup of yougurt
- 1/2 cup of low-milk
- ice cubes
There is no all extra steps for that you need to add all to the grinder and mix it well.
What are the benefits of the Smoothie Diet 21 Days Plan?
According to Sgoutas, the Smoothie Diet 21 Days Plan has many benefits for your health and well-being. Some of the benefits he mentions are:
- Enhanced immunity: The smoothies are rich in antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and phytochemicals that can boost your immune system and protect you from infections and diseases.
- Increased energy: The smoothies provide you with natural sugars and healthy fats that can fuel your body and keep you energized throughout the day.
- Improved skin and gut health: The smoothies contain probiotics, enzymes, and fiber that can support your digestive system and improve your gut flora. This can also improve your skin quality and appearance by reducing inflammation and acne.
- Detoxification: The smoothies can help you flush out toxins and waste from your body by improving your liver function and bowel movements.
- Weight loss: The smoothies can help you lose weight by creating a calorie deficit, reducing your hunger, and speeding up your metabolism.
What are the drawbacks of the Smoothie Diet 21 Days Plan?
The Smoothie Diet 21 Days Plan also has some drawbacks that you should be aware of before trying it. Some of the drawbacks are:
- Lack of variety: The plan may become boring and monotonous after a while, as you have to drink the same smoothies every day. This may also make it hard to stick to the plan for the long term.
- Nutritional deficiencies: The plan may not provide you with enough protein, healthy fats, complex carbohydrates, and other nutrients that your body needs. This may lead to muscle loss, fatigue, mood swings, hair loss, and other health problems.
- Side effects: The plan may cause some unpleasant side effects such as headaches, nausea, diarrhea, bloating, gas, constipation, and bad breath. These may be due to the sudden change in your diet or the detoxification process.
- Unsustainable weight loss: The plan may help you lose weight quickly in the short term, but it may not be effective or healthy for the long term. You may regain the weight once you stop following the plan or resume your normal eating habits.
Who should try the Smoothie Diet 21 Days Plan?
The Smoothie Diet 21 Days Plan may be suitable for people who:
- Want to lose weight quickly for a special occasion or event
- Enjoy drinking smoothies and do not mind having them as their main meals
- Have a busy schedule and do not have time to cook or prepare food
- Are willing to follow a strict and structured diet plan
- Are looking for a simple and easy way to increase their fruit and vegetable intake
Who should avoid the Smoothie Diet 21 Days Plan?
The Smoothie Diet 21 Days Plan may not be suitable for people who:
- Have medical conditions such as diabetes, kidney disease, or food allergies
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Are underweight or have eating disorders
- Prefer eating solid food and need more variety in their diet
- Are looking for a long-term solution for weight loss and health improvement
How to follow the Smoothie Diet 21 Days Plan?
To follow the Smoothie Diet 21 Days Plan, you need to:
- Buy the e-book from Sgoutas’s website for $47
- Follow the instructions in the e-book to prepare and drink two smoothies per day as meal replacements
- Eat one solid meal per day that consists mostly of whole foods
- Eat two snacks per day that are low in sugar and high in fiber
- Drink plenty of water and herbal teas throughout the day
- Have one cheat day per week where you can eat whatever you want
- Optionally, start the plan with a 3-day detox where you drink only smoothies for all three meals
What are some examples of smoothie recipes in the Smoothie Diet 21 Days Plan?
Some of the smoothie recipes that you can find in the e-book are:
- Berry Blast: A blend of strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, banana, spinach, almond milk, and chia seeds
- Tropical Twist: A blend of pineapple, mango, banana, coconut milk, and flax seeds
- Chocolate Dream: A blend of banana, cocoa powder, almond butter, almond milk, and vanilla extract
- Green Machine: A blend of kale, cucumber, celery, apple, lemon juice, ginger, and water
- Peanut Butter Cup: A blend of banana, peanut butter, cocoa powder, almond milk, and honey
What are some examples of solid meals and snacks in the Smoothie Diet 21 Days Plan?
Some of the solid meals and snacks that you can eat on the plan are:
- Meals: Grilled chicken salad, turkey burger with whole wheat bun and lettuce, salmon with roasted vegetables, vegetable stir-fry with brown rice, vegetable omelet with whole wheat toast
- Snacks: Almonds, apple slices with peanut butter, carrot sticks with hummus, Greek yogurt with berries, hard-boiled egg