Ap sunna vaddi pathakam 2022 | Ap subsidy scheme check status online 2022 | sunna vaddi pathakam Beneficiary list | Andhrapradesh sunna vaddi pathakam Status Check.
The government of ap put step forward in helping women in the state through self help groups From this group any women can take loan from any private or gov bank. Empowerment of women is increased because of this scheme. Mainly Women are gatting benifit from this scheme.
Procedure For YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme Online 2022
- Visit the official website@https://www.karshak.gov.in
- Open the districts you are able to see sunna Vaddi report click on it.
- A new page will open which consists of district names.
- Selest your district after it a page will open you have enter your ulb name.
- you have to click on ulb name. Then list will shown on Display.
Required Documents To Apply YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme
- Voter Id.
- Aadhar car. .
- Bpl Certificate .
- caste and income certificate.
- Certificate of self help group
- Address proof of the memeber.
- Bank account details of the memeber.
- Ones loan papers
Eligibility Criteria For Sunna Vaddi pathakam
- The Applier of this Must be the Citizen and resident of this State.
- Cadet must be a female and earn below Rs. 50000 per annum.
- The Applicant should be below the below the poverty line
- She has to be a memeber of self help group
- The loan which falls under npa is not approved.
YSR Sunna Vaddi Pathakam Check Status
Go to the Official website of the YSR sunna Vaddi Pathakam. After that on home page you need click on the know your status. Page will redirect to another page which have the options crop season and crop area. Enter the farmers Aadhar number and click on submit then your information will be show on display.
Benifits Of YSR Sunna Vaddi Pathakam
YSR Sunna Vaddi Pathakam is made for those house hold women’s who want to become something in their life. It is a good option for those who wanted to start a small businesses. Government of andhra pradesh has released 1241 crore rupees for 1.02 crore women previous year for this scheme.
Government has collaborate with private banks to reduce the existance tax of 13.5% to 9.5%.