Goa Land Records is an online system that the Government of Goa has launched to assist the state’s residents. This article will explain the various features of the Goa Land Records, such as how to search for your mutation records, what services and service centers are available in Goa to verify your land records and other information.
This article will also provide you with all the details of the Goa Land Records System that the government of Goa has introduced.With the Goa Land Record System, you can access your land record online on the Goa government’s official website. This system offers various benefits to the people of the state. The aim of this scheme is to enable you to check your land records online without visiting the relevant office or department.
Procedure To Check Your Mutation Process Online
To check your mutation status for rural areas, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of Goa land records.
- On the home page, find the Mutation status (Rural) tab on the top.
- Click on it and enter Taluka and Mutation number.
- Enter the captcha code and click on View status option.
- You can get the mutation status on the screen.
Overview Of Goa Land Records
|Goa Land Records
|Records of Rights (RoR)
|Documents that contain information about the ownership, usage, and transactional history of land parcels within the state
|Crop Inspection Register (CIR)
|Documents that contain information about the crop details, area, and yield of agricultural land parcels within the state
|Documents that contain information about the defaulters who have not paid the land revenue or other dues to the government
|The official website of the Directorate of Settlement & Land Records, where you can view and download forms, maps, and certificates related to your land
|The respective offices of the Directorate of Settlement & Land Records, where you can apply for and receive copies of land records after paying the prescribed fees
|Land records are important for various purposes, such as verifying the ownership and status of land, transferring or selling land, availing loans or subsidies, paying taxes, settling disputes, etc
How To Check Mutation Status
To check your mutation status for urban areas in Goa, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of Goa e-Governance.
- On the home page, click on Mutation Status (urban) option.
- Enter your Mutation Number and the captcha code on the screen.
- Click on View Status.
Check Rural Land Records Online
Follow the below steps carefully for the application
- Visit the website egov.goa.nic.in
- Click on the “Form I & XIV” tab on the top
- Enter the required details such as taluka, village, survey number, and subdivision number
- Enter the captcha code and click on “View Detail” option
How To check Land Records Urban Online
To check urban land record details in Goa, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of Directorate of Settlement & Land Records of Goa.
- Select “Form D” from the main menu.
- Fill in the details in the dialogue box: City, PT Sheet Number, Chalta Number.
- Enter the CAPTCHA code and click on “View details”.
- You can find urban land details on the screen.