AP TS Meeseva is a joint venture and some government services delivery portal which was started in the year 2004 for public use. Ap Government under digital governance policy has started this initiative program in giving the public every application status and registration in single window.
More than 25000 offices of meeseva are opened till now and around 300 types of services are available to public with a minimum effort.Moreover all services which are essential services like scholarship application, Land records delivery, Municipal certificates and bill payments, Electricity bill payments, Labour registration services, Challan payments and others are brought in single center. Service receiver can access this service 24/7 from any place with any time. User can check his/her status of service through this.
Meeseva centers are places where you can get help with Aadhar card and UID updates. You can also use the website to apply for different services. Meeseva means “AT YOUR SERVICE” in Telugu. It helps the government to give better services for the people. It also consists of two kinds of services: one is G2C and second one is G2B. G2C is for people who need services for themselves. G2B is for people who need services for their businesses. In this article, you will learn more about G2C and G2B services. Meeseva 2.0 is a new version of Meeseva that you can use now. You don’t have to go to different government websites for different services. You can use 2.0 portal for everything. People from other states and countries can also use this portal
Services available in AP Meeseva Portal & offices:
The AP government has created a portal called meeseva whcih offers home service for the andhra Pradesh state people. This portal has all the services which are available at the meeseva centers. Users can get their documents and applications from this meeseva portal and services. AP Meeseva service has 320 different types of services. Some of these services have sub services too. You can visit the AP Meeseva official website at Ap Meeseva Official Website and Ts Meeseva Official Website
The state has 11,022 centres that provide 350 services. It has added 3,594 new centres and 90 new services. According to the data from meeseva.gov the centres have completed 20 crore G2C transactions and 14.5 crore G2B transactions.
Servcies available in TS meeseva centers:
This portal offers home service for various documents and applications that are usually provided in the centers. It is a convenient way to access 238 different types of services from the TS government. The official website for this portal is [www.ts.meeseva.telangana.gov.in].
There are 1,650 centers in Telangana state, and 1.46 crore transactions have been completed this year. This portal is a great example of meeseva, which means “at your service”.
How To Get New User Registration
Follow the below steps to get registeration of new user of Portal
- first of all visit the official websites of the firstname.lastname@example.org
- You are able to see the homepage of the meeseva official site.
- click on the meeseva online portal option.
- After clicking on the option, now click on the new user registeration link
- A form will be opened on the homepage like below
- Fill the form with the suitable details like Aadhar number, first name, last name etc,
- After filing the form with suitable information click on the submit button.
- now otp is generated enter it and click on the confirm button
- Confirmation messege will come out like ” Thank you for registering ! A confirmation email has been sent to registered email ID. now click on the Activation link to activate your account.
What are the Main Documents Required for Meeseva Ts
To Complete your work easily you should have followed documents in your hands
- Passportsize photos
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile Number
- Adress proof
- Bank Account Details
What are the Benefits Of Meeseva
The Ts Online Portal is an initiative program which was built by the ITE & C Department Telangana Government it actually built to provide smart, citizen-centric, ethical, efficient and effective governance facilitated by technology. It is a single entry portal for entire range of G2C (Government to Citizen) & G2B (Government to Business) services. Some of the benefits of this portal are:
- This portal enables citizens to avail of any type of service related to documents at home.
- incorporates the vision of National eGov Plan “Public Services Closer to Home”.
- offers online services of various government departments such as UIDAI, Revenue Department, SSLR, Registration & Stamps, Civil Supplies, Education, Agriculture, Social Welfare, Rural Development etc.
- Meeseva allows citizens to pay various utility bills with the help of Ts Meeseva Portal.
- It improves efficiency, transparency and accountability for the government.
Overview Of Meeseva
|Ts Meeseva Service
|ITE & C Department
|Telangana Govt. Schemes
|Citizen of Telangana
|ITE & C Department
Basic Features of Meeseva
|“At your service” in Telugu
|Telangana and Andhra Pradesh
|Over 1.66 crore in 2023
|To provide smart, citizen centric, ethical, efficient and effective governance facilitated by technology
|To incorporate the vision of National eGov Plan “Public Services Closer to Home” and facilitate single entry portal for entire range of G2C and G2B services
Application Procedure To Register Meeseva Ts
Follow Below Steps To Register Meeseva Ts
- First of all you need to Go to the official website and click the login button on the home page.
- On the login page, click the new user option. You will go to this page. Or you can click this link to go there now.
- On this page, fill in your details.
- Make a profile Id with a login Id and a password. Type the password again to confirm it.
- Give your contact information like your phone number, email, name and address. Also choose your country, state, district and pin code.
- After you fill everything, click the submit button. You will get an OTP on your phone. Enter it to finish the registration.
- Now you can log in.
ts meeseva application status with transaction id
To check your application status with transaction id, you can follow these steps:
- Go to the official website of Telangana MeeSeva portal by clicking on this link MeeSeva Portal
- On the left side menu, click on **Transaction Search** option.
- Enter your transaction id in the box and click on **Search**.
- You will see your application status on the screen
Process To Check application status with transaction ID
To check your application status with transaction id, you can follow these steps:
- Fitstly you need to visit the official website of MeeSeva.
- Moreover you can Click on the Transaction Search option on the left side menu.
- After that enter your Transaction Id in the box and click on Search.
- You will see the details of your application, such as service name, transaction date, amount, status, remarks, etc.
How to check financial status certificate meeseva
To check your financial status certificate on MeeSeva, you need to follow these steps:
- Visit the MeeSeva Official Portal and click on the “Check MeeSeva Certificate” link on the left side of the homepage.
- Enter your application number and click on “Go“.
- You will see the details of your certificate, such as the applicant name, father name, certificate type, certificate number, date of issue, and validity period.
- You can also download a copy of your certificate by clicking on the “Download” button
how to book slot for aadhar update in meeseva
To book a slot for Aadhaar update in MeeSeva, you can follow these steps:
Visit the MeeSeva Portal and click on the “MeeSeva Search for Service” option on the left side of the page.
Enter “Aadhaar” in the search box and select the service you want to avail, such as “Aadhaar Demographic Update” or “Aadhaar Biometric Update”.
Click on the “Apply Online” button and enter your Aadhaar number and captcha code. Then click on “Send OTP” and enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number.
Fill in the details you want to update and upload the supporting documents. Then click on “Submit” and note down the application number.
Click on the “Book Appointment” option and select the nearest MeeSeva center from the list. Choose a convenient date and time slot and confirm your booking.
Visit the MeeSeva center on the scheduled date and time with your original documents and application number. Pay the required fee and complete the update process. You will receive an acknowledgment slip with an update request number (URN).
You can check the status of your update request online using the URN or by calling the toll-free number 1947..
How To Login To The Portal
- First of all the user need to Go to the official website.
- On the home page, click the menu on the left side.
- You are able to see the login button now click the login button.
- After the you need to Type your details. Like follow
- Click the login button again.
Meeseva Authorized Service Providers Address
If you want to find a place near you that can help you with These services, you can do this:
- Use should Go to the Meeseva website of Telangana
- Click the “Meeseva centers” on the left side of the menu button
- After that a portal will be open Infront of the screen in that
- You need to Click the “Authorized Service Provider” option from the list that comes up
- You will see a new page with numbers of centers for each district
- Look for your district name and click the link next to it
- You will see the address, name and phone number of the person who can help You can get forms for different things like health, food, water, electricity, etc. from the Meeseva website.
List Of Services Available On Ts Meeseva
|Aadhar Enrollment, Aadhar Update, Know Your Aadhar, etc.
|Crop Insurance, Farm Mechanization, Subsidy Seed Distribution, etc.
|Birth Certificate, Death Certificate, Property Tax Payment, etc.
|Ration Card Application, Ration Card Transfer, Ration Card Member Addition/Deletion, etc.
|Commission of Industries
|Entrepreneur Memorandum Part I & II, Provisional Registration Certificate for Micro & Small Enterprises, etc.
|Department of Factories
|Factory Registration/Renewal/Amendment/Closure, License for Contractor/Principal Employer/Registration of Establishment Employing Migrant Workmen, etc.
|Income Certificate, Residence Certificate, Caste Certificate, etc.
|Voter ID Enrollment/Correction/Deletion/Transfer, EPIC Card Printing, etc.
|Employment Registration/Renewal/Modification/Cancellation/Duplicate ID Card, etc.
|Donation to Temples/Trusts/Charitable Institutions, etc.
Procedure To Download Ts Application Forms
if you want to download any kind application from the meeseva portal for example Ews application forms, Housing forms, Registration forms you need to follow the below steps
You can get forms for different things like health, food, water, electricity, etc. from the Meeseva official website. This is how you do it:
- first of all visit this website: https://ts.meeseva.telangana.gov.in
- A home page will be open Infront of you, so on the screen
- the left side of the screen you are able to see the option which below the “Other links”.
- Then click on “Application Form” option
- The form will start to download.
- Print it and fill it with your details.
How To Check The Application Status Online
If you have filled out any application regarding to your work. You can check your application status by following the below steps.
- first of all visit the official website Meeseva
- Secondly click on know your application status button the home page .
- After that you need to enter your application number
- Finally click on the Search button. Your application status will be shown on the screen
How to view authorized PEC service provider
To View the authorized PEC Service Provider you need to follow the below instructions carefully
- Applier should Go to the official website of AP Meeseva.
- On the home page you are able to see the option Authorized PEC Service Provider click on It.
- A list of districts will be displayed on the screen you need to do only selecting the district.
- Now Click on your district name.
- The authorized PEC service providers in your district will be shown on your screen.
Procedure To Download Meeseva Certificate Online
- first of all visit the official website
- On homepage you are able to see Meeseva Certificate Option
- Now enter the application ID and click submit
- Now your certificate is downloaded
Procedure to Lodge into Grievance/Suggestions
follow the below instructions carefully to lodge into Grievance/Suggestions
- You need to search the official website of the meeseva
- after that on the homepage you are able to see the suggestion /Grievances Option click it.
- A application form type will be open in that you need to enter the details like
- Subject email ID,
- Finally click on the submit option to take reach your destination.
Procedure To Reset Your Meeseva Password
To reset your Meeseva forgotten password, you can follow these steps:
- First of all you have to go to the Meeseva Citizen Portal website.
- From there you have to Click on the Forgot Password link on the left side of the page.
- Now you need to enter your registered user id and now you should click on Submit button.
- Form now you will be receive an OTP to your registered mobile number.
- Actually you have to enter the OTP in the displayed page and click on Submit.
- You will be able to create a new password for your Meeseva account.
How to check Ts application status with transaction ID
If you want to check the status of your application on the TS Meeseva portal, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of the TS Meeseva portal by clicking on Official website
- On the home page, you will see a section called “Know Your Application Status”.
- Enter your transaction ID or application number in the space provided and click on “Go“.
- You will see the details of your application, such as the service name, transaction date, amount, status, remarks, etc.
- You can also print your certificate or receipt by clicking on the “Print” button.
Alternatively, you can also check the status of your application by visiting and entering your transaction ID. You will see the same information as above
meeseva app download
if you are looking to download the meeseva app you need to follow the below steps
- First of all Go to the Google Play Store on your Android device and search for “Meeseva App”
- Tap on the “Install” button and wait for the app to download and install on your device.
- Open the app and select your preferred language from the list of options.
- You can now access the Meeseva services and pay your bills from your device
How To Find Meeseva Near Me
To know the nearest Meeseva center to your location, you can use the following methods:
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Meeseva at https://ts.meeseva.telangana.gov.in/meeseva/home.htm or https://meeseva.gov.in/ and click on the Locate Meeseva Center option on the top menu.
- You can then select your district and Mandal to find the list of Meeseva centers in your area.
- Use Google Maps on your computer or app and type Meeseva near me in the search box.
- You will see the search results as red mini-pins or dots showing the nearest Meeseva centers to you.
- You can also click on the pins or dots to get more information such as address, phone number, and directions.
- Visit the website of Hyderabad District, Government of Telangana at https://hyderabad.telangana.gov.in/public-utility-category/meeseva-centers-en/
- browse through the list of Meeseva centers in different mandalas of Hyderabad district.
- You can also use the search box to find a specific center by name, address, or operator.
Procedure To Apply Double Housing Scheme
To check the status of your application for the Double Bedroom Housing Scheme in Telangana, you can follow these steps:
- Firstly Go to the official website of Meeseva at https://ts.meeseva.telangana.gov.in/meeseva/home.htm
- On the homepage, you are able to see a field on the right hand side named Know Your Application Status.
- Enter your application number in that field and click on the search button.
- A new window will open. Enter the CAPTCHA code and click on the submit button.
- You will see the status of your application on your screen.
Procedure to open Franchise of Meeseva
If you want to become franchiser, you need to do the following things:
- First of all you have to Go to the official Meeseva website at https://ts.meeseva.telangana.gov.in/meeseva/home.html.
- On the left side of the main page, click on the Franchise Registration link.
- Enter the necessary details such as your name, address, phone number, email, Aadhaar number, etc.
- Attach the scanned copies of the documents such as identity proof, address proof, education proof, etc.
- Make the payment of Rs. 1000 as the registration fee through online mode or challan.
- Send the application and print out the acknowledgement receipt.
- Wait for the Meeseva authorities to verify and approve your application.
- After approval, you will get a confirmation email and SMS with your franchise ID and password.
- You can then sign in to your franchise account and start offering Meeseva services to the public.
Process To Download Meeseva App online
if you want to do so many things you just meeseva app in that you can have access of so many things.
- First of all open your Appstore.
- In that you are able to see the search button.
- Now type meeseva app in that.
- after clicking on it you are able to see the install button now install it.
- after installing it you can use this app
What Is Meeseva 2.0 and Services Of Meeseva 2.0
Meeseva 2.0 is an online portal which provides various government services to the citizens of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. It is an improved version of Meeseva portal which was launched in the year 2011. Meeseva 2.0 has more features the meeseva also has better user interface, and faster processing. It also supports Aadhaar authentication and digital payments.
Some of the services that Meeseva 2.0 offers are:
- Revenue department services such as land records, income certificates, caste certificates etc.
- Registration and stamps department services such as property registration, marriage registration etc.
- Civil supplies department services such as ration card, food security card etc.
- Education department services such as scholarship application, fee reimbursement etc.
- Agriculture department services such as crop insurance, seed distribution etc.
- Social welfare department services such as pension application, disabilit certificate etc.
- Rural development department services such as MGNREGA job card, rural housing scheme etc.
Meeseva 2.0 portal aims to provide transparent, accountable and efficient governance to the people. It also facilitates single entry portal for the entire range of G2C and G2B services. Meeseva 2.0 portal is a good initiative for e-governance and citizen empowerment.
Procedure To complaint your Grievance
To do grievance on this portal, please follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of Meeseva Official Portal – Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- Click on the Suggestion/Grievance option on the homepage.
- Enter your Name, Mobile Number, Email ID, District, Mandal, Village, Service Name, Grievance Type and Grievance Description in the respective fields.
- Click on the Submit button to register your grievance.
- You will receive an Acknowledgement Number for your grievance. You can use this number to track the status of your grievance online.
- Alternatively, you can also download the APP for MeeSeva feedback from the link given on the website¹ and submit your grievance through the app.
If your grievance is related to SADAREM Certificate Application, you can also refer to the User Manual for Grievance on SADAREM Certificate Application for more details.
Help & Contact Information
YSR Pension Kanuka is a welfare scheme launched by the Andhra Pradesh government to provide financial assistance to various categories of pensioners such as old age, widow, disability, weavers, toddy tappers, etc.
According to the website, the helpline numbers for YSR Pension Kanuka are:
- Telephone: 0866-2410017
- Email: email@example.com
You can also contact the Society for Elimination of Rural Poverty at:
- Address: 2nd Floor, Dr NTR Administrative Block, Pandit Nehru RTC Bus Complex, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh – 520001
What Is My Opinion On Meeseva And Meeseva 2.0
This portal is a useful online platform which offers various government services for the citizens of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. Meeseva 2.0 is a portal which is an improved version of Meeseva portal that has more features, better user interface and also faster processing. Both portals are good initiatives for e-governance and citizen empowerment. These portals are safer and secure for using purpose. Because I have shared my opinion on these portal.
Frequently Asked Questions On Meeseva
Q. Why to register On portal ?
- User can use this application at any time and place
- More updates of services will available
- Meeseva is used to reduce the work and time
- Payment can be done very easily and secure
Q. Can any one register To meeseva ?
A. Yes, any one can apply for the registration .
Q. How to start Centre ?
A. First of all visit the official site, at the page you will see the ‘NEW REGISTERATION’ click it and add suitable details and click on the submit button like this you can start.
Q. How many services are available ?
A. There are nearly 300 services are available in two states.
Q. Can I apply My OC Certificates On the Meeseva portal.
A. Yes, You Can get OC certificates while you have to fill the application form which is under the Registration Department option.
Q.Can we apply for marriage certificate In meeseva
A. Yes,You can apply for the marriage certificate and you get approval within 30 days.
Q. Who is the author of the portal ?
A. The department of it& ce is eligible for the maintaining and development of the portal. They are the checkers of the portal.
Q. What is the Amount Needed To Start Meeseva Franchise
A.the cost of starting a Mee Seva franchise in Telangana is around Rs. 1.5 – Rs. 2 lakhs