The students of state Maharastra wanted to join the engineering and diploma after the completion of their 10th and Inter are able to apply the application and register their selves in this portal. You are going to know more about the DTE Portal Maharashtra | Services available in this portal | eligibility and benefits of this portal.
The registration process for entering to engineering and diploma will be closed on 21st June. This website was created on 21st June and alloted approximately 2,567 seats to the state students of Maharashtra. The key also be released in coming days. The Directorate Of Technical Education ( DTE) was launched by the chandrakant patil who is education minister of Maharashtra.
What is DTE Portal Maharashtra 2023?
DTE Portal Maharashtra is a website made by a big group that teaches technical things in Maharashtra. The website helps students who want to learn more technical things after school or college. The website also tells about money help, rules, jobs, news and other useful things for technical education in Maharashtra. Students who have finished Class 10 and want to join programs to learn engineering and technology can sign up at the website until June 21st.
By this Portal the students of the state Maharashtra are eligible for the registration of the Engineering and diploma. The students are also eligible to get key for their written entrance examination for the further course. In this portal you can also get the latest information according to the exam and also the students are can notified to councelling.students easily select their required documents easily.
How to apply for diploma programs through DTE Portal Maharashtra?
To apply for diploma programs through DTE Portal Maharashtra, students need to follow these steps:
- Visit the website https://dte.maharashtra.gov.in/
- click on the link “Post SSC Diploma 2023” or “Direct Second Year Diploma 23” depending on their eligibility.
- Register with their personal details, mobile number and email id and create a password.
- Login with their credentials and fill up the online application form with their academic details, category, reservation, domicile and other information.
- Upload their scanned copies of required documents such as mark sheets, certificates, caste certificate, income certificate, etc.
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 400 for general category and Rs. 300 for reserved category through online mode using debit card, credit card or net banking.
- Print the confirmation page and keep it for future reference.
- Fill up their preferences of institutes and courses according to their interest and merit.
- Check the provisional merit list and submit any grievances if any.
- Check the final merit list and the allotment status of seats.
- Report to the allotted institute with the original documents and fee receipt within the specified time period.
What are the main dates of Diploma Maharashtra
|Online registration for admission||10 June to 30 July 2023|
|Document verification and confirmation of application form||10 June to 31 July 2023|
|Display of provisional merit list||1 August 2023¹|
|Submission of grievance (if any)||2 August to 4 August 2023|
|Display of final merit list||6 August 2023|
|Online submission and confirmation of option form for CAP Round I||7 August to 9 August 2023|
|Display of provisional allotment for CAP Round I||11 August 2023|
|Reporting to the allotted institute and confirmation of admission for CAP Round I||12 August to 16 August 2023|
|Online submission and confirmation of option form for CAP Round II||17 August to 19 August 2023|
|Display of provisional allotment for CAP Round II||21 August 2023|
|Reporting to the allotted institute and confirmation of admission for CAP Round II||22 August to 24 August 2023|
|Online submission and confirmation of option form for CAP Round III||25 August to 27 August 2023|
|Display of provisional allotment for CAP Round III||29 August 2023|
|Reporting to the allotted institute and confirmation of admission for CAP Round III||30 August to September 1, 2023|
What are the eligibility criteria for Diploma Maharashtra ?
The eligibility criteria for Maharashtra Diploma Engineering Admission 2023-24 are as follows:
- The candidate must have passed SSC/ HSC/ B.Sc or a Diploma in Engineering or Technology from a recognized institute in Maharashtra.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Both female and male candidates can apply for admission.
- Candidates must have passed the physics, chemistry and Mathematics subjects at 10+2 level.
- Candidates having a diploma in engineering are also eligible for 2nd year lateral entry.
- Applicants must have a B.E/B. Tech degree in the applicable order from an AICTE recognized institution.
- With a minimum of 55% aggregate and for SC/ST/OBC minimum 50%.
- Applicants must have a valid GATE/GPAT score.
- Applicants should be a resident of India.
What are the benefits of DTE portal
The DTE portal is a website that provides various services and information related to technical education in Maharashtra. Some of the benefits of DTE portal are:
- Portal allows students to apply online for admission to diploma courses in engineering and technology after Class 10.
- Program provides information about the eligibility criteria, intake capacity, reservation policy, merit list, admission rounds, fee structure, etc. for various diploma courses.
- Dte enables students to check their application status, allotment status, seat availability, etc. through the portal.
- It also offers online systems for foreign scholarships, intake approval, circulars, government resolutions, tenders, etc. for technical education institutes and stakeholders.
- Portal helps students to access the latest news, announcements, events, seminars, workshops, etc. related to technical education in Maharashtra.
Frequently asked questions:-
Q.Can we do councelling to choose college in this portals?
A.Yes,of course you can choose your wanted college to join.
Q.can anyone login to the portal?
A. Yes anyone can login to the portal if you are already registered
Q.Although why we need this portal.?
A.I have answered your question in the article to as a bridge to enter the engineering and diploma