Chhattisgarh government has provided a website for the public who are willing and searching hard for their land records. In this article you will get the total information about the Chhattisgarh land records
Since 2000 Chhattisgarh is fastest developing state in India, before it Madhya Pradesh. Chhattisgarh is leading producer of electricity, rice and steel in our country. Government had rapidly adopted latest technologies in past few years which result in computerization of land records. land record system in Chhattisgarh is also known as Bhuiyan. CG Bhuiyan is generally developed by NIC (National Informatics Centre). In order with association of revenue Department of Chhattisgarh department had successfully digitalized land records of 150 tehsils of all over 18 districts of state. So now person who owns his land will automatically get details of his land in online system.
How to know Chhattisgarh land revenue records online
- First of all open Chhattisgarh land records official website in Google chrome by clicking http://cg.nic.in/cglrc
- In this select your district from bottom line and it will lead to bhuiyan official home page
- In this select report type which you want to generate
- Khasara (P-II)
- khatauni (B-I)
- Now select tehsil and village you are present and locate your own land and enter your Khasra number or your name in Hindi as present in online records and click on generate report.
Highlights Of Chattisgarh Bhulekh
|Portal Name||Chattisgarh Bhulekh Online|
How To Check land Revenue Map Of Chhattisgarh Land Records
Follow the below given instructions carefully to check revenue map of chattisgarh state
- visit official website of bhuyan@https://www.bhuyan.cg.nic.in
- On civil liberties option click on the map view button which is right side of the page.
- You need select the option tehsil, Ri, village name from the given data.
- You are able to see the map after you enter the khasra number and the required details such as land information, land owner name, land irritated etc.
How To Know Details Of Your Land On Chhattisgarh Land Records Website
- Firstly visit the official website of the bhuiyan@https://www.bhuiyan.cg.nic.in
- You are able to see the Nagrik savidha option click on it and then press the “khasra option.
- According to the page please fill the all the information like as district, tehsil and village
- Now, select the khasra war to know the required details regarding to your land.
P-ll and B-l Digitally Signed Copies Availability
To get signed copies please follow all the steps below.
- Similarly visit the official website of the bhuiyan@https://www.bhuiyan.cg.nic.in.
- Click on the application available of B-l and p-ll
- Enter your village name and the village number after it.
- To take the signed copies of P-ll/B-l fillout the form with required details and submit it.
Procedure To Check Mutation Property Status
Mutation Property means to change the title of the land when the old owner died or sell to new owner of the property.
To check the availability of the mutation property please follow the following steps.
- First of all visit the official website of bhuiyan@https://www.bhuiyan.cg.nic.in.
- select the mutation property print which is nder the civil liberty option.
- Now click on the options available village, gram panchayat and District.
- Enter the measles number which given under the box.
- After click on the report to view the mutation of the property
How to Check Online Land Records on CG Bhuiyan
To check online land records on CG Bhuiyan, one needs to follow these steps:
- First of all you have to visit the official website of CG Bhuiyan at bhuiyan.cg.nic.in
- Moreover you are able to see On the homepage, click on either “Bhuiyan” or “Bhu-Naksha” depending on whether you want to see textual or graphical information.
- On the next page, select your district, tehsil, and village from the drop-down menus.
- If you have selected “Bhuiyan“, you will see two options: “View P-II” and “View B-I”. Click on either option depending on whether you want to see khasra or khata details.
- On the next page, enter your khasra number or khata number in the search box and click on “Search“.
- You will see your land record details on your screen. You can also download or print your land record document by clicking on “Download” or “Print” buttons.
Future Plans of CG Bhuiyan
CG Bhuiyan has so many future plans as to improve its services and features such as:
- It planing to digitize and update the data of all the villages and khasras in the state by the end of 2024.
- Bhuiyan plans to Combine the data of other departments and agencies related to land and also agriculture such as irrigation, forest, mining, etc.
- Ch plans to provide more options and facilities for online payment, verification, mutation, transfer, etc. of land records.
- It plans to make the online land records more secure, reliable, and legally valid by using digital signatures, biometric authentication, blockchain technology, etc.
- It plans to make the online land records more user-friendly and accessible by providing mobile apps, SMS services, voice recognition, etc.
Facilities Available On The Bhuiyan Official Website
Following are the facilities are available on the bhuiyan official website.
- Obtaining of land records to every property in the state.
- Khatauni(Bi) and Khasra(P-i) reports download in pdf format.
- Viewation of the mutation property in the state.
- Rectifying the available errors and correcting it in the land records which are registered to the state bhuiyan.
How To Check Jamabandi Panji Khesra Details
- First of all visit official website @http://lrc.bih.nic.in/ror.aspx
- Now click on the JAMABANDI PANJI KHESRA WISE DETAILS
- After that a new page will open infront of you you have to choose following details
- Crop Name or maize name
- Account number
- Measles Number
- lastly you have to click on register II button
- Finally your wanted details will be on the screen
How To View Jamabandi Register
Follow the below instructions carefully to view jamabandi Register
- First of all visit the official website of Bihar bhulekh @http://biharbhumi.bihar.gov.in
- An interface will open like below
- If you observe carefully, you are able to see VIEW JAMABANDI REGISTER click it
- Now fill the below options
- Fun etc
- Now choose the options finally click on the SUBMIT button
Q.How to get bhuiyan App
Ans: First of all visit the play store and and search the Chattisgarh Bhuiyan app and click on the Download option.
Q.Bhuiyan App available for iPhone users
Ans:Yes This feature is also available for the iPhone users.