Ysr free Crop Insurance is a scheme for the farmers who belongs to the Andhra Pradesh state. Moreover the main aim of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to the farmer in their crisis. Which means if a farmer lost his/her crop due to heavy rain and lack of rain the state government of Ap aims to help these farmers.
More than that government had notified crops according to season if the farmer follows the instructions given by the Ap government he /she can benefit more. However In this article, you are going to k ow more about the Ysr free Crop insurance scheme. How you can apply for this scheme,required documents to apply. Check your status of applications etc..,
What is the Objective of Ysr Free Crop Insurance Scheme
The objective of the free crop insurance scheme is to provide financial protection to the farmers who are suffering from crop losses due to natural calamities such as droughts, floods, cyclones, pests, diseases, etc. Thie scheme aims to support the sustainable production in the agriculture sector of our country which is to stabiliz the income of the farmers moreover encouraging them to adopt modern and innovative practices, ensuring the flow of credit to the sector and contributing to food security and crop diversification. The scheme also reduces the burden of premium payment on the farmers, as they only have to pay Re 1 per season to enroll in the scheme.
The eligibility criteria for the farmers to enroll in the scheme are:
- The farmer must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Applier farmer must have a valid Aadhaar card and bank account.
- Moreover The farmer must have registered his/her land details in the Revenue Department.
- The farmer must have cultivated any of the notified crops in the current season
How to apply for the Ysr free Crop insurance
The farmers can apply for the scheme online or offline. The official website for the scheme is https://apagrisnet.gov.in/crop.php The steps to apply online are:
- Visit the official website and click on “Apply Online” option.
- Enter your Aadhaar number and OTP to verify your identity.
- Fill in your personal details, bank details, land details and crop details.
- Upload the required documents and submit your application.
- You will receive an acknowledgement number for future reference.
The steps to apply offline are:
- Visit your nearest Agriculture Department office or Rythu Bharosa Kendra (RBK).
- Collect the application form and fill it with your details.
- Attach the required documents and submit your application.
- You will receive an acknowledgement number for future reference
How to Check Beneficiary list
To check your beneficiary list for the YSR free crop insurance scheme, you can follow these steps:
- Go to the official website of the scheme by clicking
- On the homepage, you will see a section called “Beneficiary List“. Click on it.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you can select your district, mandal, village, and block from the drop-down menus.
- After selecting your location, click on the “Submit” button.
- You will see a list of beneficiaries who have received the crop insurance amount for the Kharif season 2020-21.
- You can search for your name or Aadhaar number in the list by using the “Find” option in your browser.
- If your name is in the list, you can check your payment status by clicking on the “Payment Status” link next to your name.
following are the Notified Crops
The notified crops that are covered under the scheme are:
- Arhar (Tur)
- Oil palm
- The types of natural calamities that are covered under the scheme are: