Nikshay Poshana Yojana English | Nikahay Poshana Yojna Online Apply | Application Form Nikshay Poshana yojna 2023
Nikshay Poshana Yojna has been launched by our prime minister sree Narendra modiji for the suffers of Tuberculosis (TB). Therefore Under this scheme Rs.500 Per month will be credit to the patients by central government of india. Applicants should use this amount for good medicine and good food.
Hence There are 13 lakhs of tb patients around the india. They can get profit from this scheme. Because of this yojna the applicants can get benifited with good life and come back with a good health.
How To Apply For Nikshay Poshana Yojna online
- First visit the official website of health ministry and family welfare of government of india@https://www.mohfw.gov.in
- Also You are able to see the login option on the homepage. There is a need to log in if you are already registered. If you are not registered you can see the New Health fascility Registeration Option under the log in option.
- Registeration form will open after you clicked on the button. You need to fill this form with suitable details.
- click on the continue button when you completely filled the details and you will get an unique code after the completion of this process.
- Therefore check your applications status by entering username and password and your name will join nikshay poshana yojna list.
Overview of Nikshay Poshana
|Name||Nikshay Poshan Yojana (NPY)|
|Launched by||Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|Launch date||April 2018|
|Ministry||Ministry of Health and Family Welfare|
|Objective||To provide nutritional support to tuberculosis (TB) patients who are under treatment and have registered / notified themselves on the NIKSHAY portal|
|Benefit||Financial incentive of ₹500/- per month for each notified TB patient for the duration for which the patient is on anti-TB treatment. The incentives can be distributed in cash (only via DBT preferably through Aadhaar enabled bank accounts) or in kind|
|Eligibility||All TB patients notified on or after 1st April 2018 including all existing TB patients under treatment are eligible to receive incentives. The patient must be registered / notified on the NIKSHAY portal|
|Application process||The patient must visit the nearest healthcare facility to get registered on the NIKSHAY portal. The patient must provide bank details of self or parent / guardian (in case the TB patient does not have a bank account) and Aadhaar number|
|Challenges||Some of the challenges faced by the scheme are: data duplication. lack of bank accounts among patients. difficulty in completing the registration and delay in payment, low awareness and enrolment and insufficient amount|
How To Login Portal Of Nikshay Poshana Yojana
- First of all you need to go to the official website of ministry of health@https://www.mofhw.gov.in
- After that You are directed to homepage after that click on the login option and then enter the username and password.
- Like this you can enter the portal.
Reqruitments and Eligibility Criteria For This Scheme
- Bank account details of the applicant.
- Inspite of Medical certificate which is authories by the doctor.
- Therefore Applicant should submit application form.
- Only Tb patients are eligible for this scheme
- However Any aged person can apply for this scheme exept one who is not suferrer of tb.
Highlights of Nikshay Yojna Poshana Yojana
There are 13 lakhs of people who are suffering from Tb. For this patients our prime minister of india narendra modi has implemented a scheme called Nikshay Poshana Yojana for this Only the patients can apply and can get Rs.500 per month. every sufferer of tb can be benifited by RS.1000. According to the statement given by the central government only tb patients can get benifit from this yojana.
Approval After Nikshay Poshana Yojana
when the patient registered his registeration on official website it is not meant that everything is done but you have to wait untill the approval of big officers of health care officers. after taking the approval of health care officers they need to take district related officers, you need to wait for a sms that your application has been approved and after getting the sms you can start the treatment for the patient.
How to Check Status of Poshana
To check the status of your application, you need to follow these steps:
- Visit the Nikshay website and click on the Login option on the home page.
- Also Now you have to Enter your username and password to login.
- However Click on Patient Status and enter your Registration Number. Click on Search button.
- You are able to see The Patient Status on the screen.
Frequently Asked Questions:-
Q .How can I apply for Nikshay Poshan Yojana?
A .You can apply for the scheme by visiting the nearest healthcare facility and getting registered or notified on the NIKSHAY portal. You will need to provide your bank details, Aadhaar number, and other relevant information. You can also check your eligibility and status of payment on the portal.
Q .How will I receive the incentive under Nikshay Poshan Yojana?
A .You will get money for the food you need. Also The money will go to your bank account. We will use your Aadhaar number to send the money. Or you can get food instead of money. Moreover The food you get must be worth at least ₹500 every month. Different states may have different ways of giving you the money or the food.