Ap sunna vaddi pathakam 2023 | Ap subsidy scheme check status online 2023 | sunna vaddi pathakam Beneficiary list | Andhrapradesh sunna vaddi pathakam Status Check. You are going to know more about YSR Sunna Vaddi Pathakam
The government of ap put step forward in helping women in the state through self help groups From this group any women can take loan from any private or gov bank. Empowerment of women is increased because of this scheme. Mainly Women are gatting benifit from this scheme. [ Also Read: Ap Ration card Check Status | aepos.Ap.Gov.In apply online 2023]
Procedure For YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme Online 2023
- Visit the official website@https://www.karshak.gov.in
- Open the districts you are able to see sunna Vaddi report click on it.
- A new page will open which consists of district names.
- Selest your district after it a page will open you have enter your ulb name.
- you have to click on ulb name. Then list will shown on Display.
Required Documents To Apply
- Voter Id.
- Aadhar car. .
- Bpl Certificate .
- caste and income certificate.
- Certificate of self help group
- Address proof of the memeber.
- Bank account details of the memeber.
- Ones loan papers
Eligibility Criteria For Vaddi pathakam
- The Applier of this Must be the Citizen and resident of this State.
- Cadet must be a female and earn below Rs. 50000 per annum.
- The Applicant should be below the below the poverty line
- She has to be a memeber of self help group
- The loan which falls under npa is not approved.
How to check Pathakam Status
Go to the Official website of the Vaddi Pathakam. After that on home page you need click on the know your status. Page will redirect to another page which have the options crop season and crop area. Enter the farmers Aadhar number and click on submit then your information will be show on display.
Benifits Of YSR Sunna Vaddi Pathakam
YSR Sunna Vaddi Pathakam is made for those house hold women’s who want to become something in their life. It is a good option for those who wanted to start a small businesses. Government of andhra pradesh has released 1241 crore rupees for 1.02 crore women previous year for this scheme.
Government has collaborate with private banks to reduce the existance tax of 13.5% to 9.5%.
Overview Of YSR Sunna Vaddi Pathakam
|Women SHGs and farmers who have availed loans from banks or other financial institutions and have repaid them regularly
|Up to Rs. 10 lakh for women SHGs and up to Rs. 1 lakh for farmers
|Zero percent. The government will reimburse the interest amount to the lenders on behalf of the beneficiaries
|Up to 5 years for women SHGs and up to 1 year for farmers
|Online through the official website of the Department of Agriculture. The applicants need to provide their Aadhaar number, crop year, crop season, and loan details
|Available on the official website of the Department of Agriculture. The beneficiaries can check their status by entering their Aadhaar number, crop year, crop season, and loan details
Procedure To Check Beneficiary list of YSR Sunna Vaddi Pathakam
To check the beneficiary list and status of this scheme, you can follow these steps:
- firstly you need to visit the official website of Navasakam navasakam.ap.gov.in
- After that you are able to Click on the download option which is on the on the home page and moreover select YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme.
- After that You will see the district wise beneficiary list in PDF format. You can download or view the list of your district.
- Now you need to to check the status of your interest reimbursement you can visit karshak.ap.gov.in and enter your crop year, crop season and farmer Aadhar number.
Procedure To View Secretariat Staff Mapping
To view the secretariat staff mapping of YSR Sunna Vaddi Pathakam, you need to follow these steps:
- Firstly you need to Visit the official website of YSR Sunna Vaddi Pathakam
- Moreover On the homepage, click on the option of secretariat staff mapping.
- A list of districts will appear on your screen. Select your district from the list.
- A list of mandals will appear on your screen. Select your mandal from the list.
- A list of secretariats will appear on your screen. Select your secretariat from the list.
- A list of staff members will appear on your screen. You can view their names, designations, and contact details
Process To Login to the Portal
- firstly you need to Go to the official website of Navasakam
- After that enter your user ID, password, and captcha code on the login page and click on “Login“.
- Moreover You will now be redirected to your dashboard, where you can access the schemes and services that you are eligible for
Q: What is the objective ?
A: The objective of YSR Sunna Vaddi Pathakam is to provide interest-free loans to women self-help groups (SHGs) and farmers in Andhra Pradesh to reduce their debt burden and enhance their income .
Q: How can I apply for YSR scheme?
A: You can apply for YSR Sunna Vaddi Pathakam online through the official website of the Department of Agriculture . You need to provide your Aadhaar number, crop year, crop season, and loan details.
Q: How can I check the beneficiary list ?
A: You can check the beneficiary list of YSR Sunna Vaddi Pathakam on the official website of the Department of Agriculture. You need to enter your Aadhaar number, crop year, crop season, and loan details.
Q: What is the maximum loan amount under Vaddi Pathakam?
A: The maximum loan amount under YSR Sunna Vaddi Pathakam is Rs. 10 lakh for women SHGs and Rs. 1 lakh for farmers .
Q: What is the repayment period.
A: The repayment period under YSR Sunna Vaddi Pathakam is up to 5 years for women SHGs and up to 1 year for farmers .