Every citizen of the country should have a voter Id Card to select a best leader for him and his generation. Although India is a largest democratic country the percentage of voting is low when compared to other countries like USA in this article You are going to know more about the Madhya Pradesh Voter List.
Ovm Machines plays a crucial role in Voting Although It reduces time consumption and improves to reduce the usage of paper which is useful for our nature. The state government of madhya pradesh has come up with an idea for the one to apply his own voter id online through some steps. Know more about Madhya Pradesh Voter List
[ Also Read: Mp Bhulekh Check Online]
What Madhya Pradesh Voter List
A voter list is a list for the eligible people who are actually above the age pf 18 years.This list consits of voters in a state or a country who can vote in an election. It is very important for elections because it sures and confirms the voters who votes for thier liked rrespective leaders but only the registered voters can cast their vote and prevent any fraud or duplication occurs usually in voting. Moreover The voter list also contains the photo and other details of the voters, such as their name, address, age, gender, and EPIC number.
The Chief Electoral Officer (CEO) of Madhya Pradesh has published the voter list for the year of 2023 on the official website mp Voting Site. The voter list is updated for every year by the cause of including the new voters, delete deceased or shifted voters, and correct any errors or mistakes. The voter list for 2023 is based on the electoral rolls as on January 1, 2023.
The main purpose of this article is for guiding you more about the Voter list and also on how you can download and check your name in the voter list MP 2023. You are goig to know also learn about the how to download your voter ID card, check your enrollment status, apply for new voter registration, apply for correction or deletion in the voter list, track your application status, and find your polling station location and BLO details.
Procedure to apply Madhya Pradesh Voter ID
Follow the below steps carefully to apply your Voter ID Card. there are two Meathods to apply for the voter Id and they are
Offline and Online
Online Procedure To Apply
- First of all you need to visit the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Chief Electorial Officer.
- On the homepage you are able to see the ” Online Services For Voter ” Click that option.
- After that you have to Select a form which is form no 6 to Register yourself to apply for new Voter ID.
- Make sure you need to selec the following details befor you gone to enter your personal details.
- In that application form you need to enter your name,gender age, spouse name and more. Don’t forget to enter your relationships details like family.
- Upload required documents to the form like aadhar,Income and caste certificate.
Offline Procedure To Apply
Like Online Procedure the Voter ID Appling has Offline Method also.
First of all you have to take the below forms to apply for the different causes
Form No: 6 if you wanted to enter your name and needed submit it in electral voting, you have to use this form.
Application Form No:7 any objection in name this form can be useful.
Form No:8 as well as if you need to edit your list you can use this form.
- after that Collect all the forms and include all the requirements to it. But don’t forget to add you family details
- Later on submit the required requirements to it of KYC Documents.
- Now take this documents submit it to the nearest electoral registration Office.
- Now electoral officer examine and approve you application.
- After that Booth Level Officer Will come to your home and check the details of you to look they are correct or not.
- Like this you can apply to the voter id in offline
How To Download Mp Voter ID Online
To Download your voter card online you have to follow the below instructions carefully.
- First of all visit the official website of the https://www.nvsp.in/
- on the homepage you are able to see the option Epic Download
- After that enter your Username and password and captcha code.
- you have to enter your mobile number to get OTP
- From there you can download the Voter ID Card.
How to Search Name in Voter List MP 2023
You can search your name in the voter list MP 2023 by district wise or assembly constituency wise by following these steps:
- First of all you have to visit the official website of CEO Madhya Pradesh.
- After that you need to click on the Search Your Name in Electoral Roll option under the Electoral Roll section on the homepage.
- You will see two options: Search by Name and Search by EPIC No.. You can choose either option depending on what information you have.
- If you choose Search by Name, you will have to enter your name, father’s/husband’s name, age, gender, district name, assembly constituency name, and captcha code. Then click on the Search button.
- If you choose Search by EPIC No., you will have to enter your EPIC number, state name, and captcha code. Then click on the Search button.
- A list of matching records will appear on the screen. You can check your name, photo, address, part number, serial number, and EPIC number in the list. If your name is not found in the list, you can apply for new voter registration or correction or deletion in the voter list.
Alternatively, you can also visit the direct page for searching your name in the voter list MP 2023 and follow the same steps as above.
How to Check Enrollment Status MP 2023
You can check your enrollment status in the official website of CEO Madhya Pradesh by following these steps:
- Firstly you need to visit the official website of CEO Madhya Pradesh.
- After that you need to click on the Know Your Enrollment Status option under the Electoral Roll section on the homepage.
- Moreover you need to enter your EPIC number or reference number and captcha code. Then click on the Search button.
- Your enrollment status will appear on the screen. You can check whether your application for new voter registration, correction or deletion in the voter list, or any other service has been accepted, rejected, or pending.
Alternatively, you can also visit the direct page for checking your enrollment status MP 2023 and follow the same steps as above.
There are different types of enrollment status that you may see on the screen, such as:
- Accepted: This means that your application was accepted by the consulting authorities and your name added, modified, or deleted in the voter list as per your request.
- Rejected: This means that your application was rejected for some reason, such as incomplete or incorrect information, duplicate entry, mismatch of documents, etc. You can reapply with the correct information and documents.
- Pending: This means that your application is still under process and has not been finalized yet. You can wait for some time and check again later.
Eligibility Criteria For The Voter List
You are eligible for new voter registration if you meet the following criteria:
- You should be an Indian citizen
- You should have an at least 18 years old as on January 1 of the year of revision of electoral roll
- You are a resident of Madhya Pradesh
- You are not disqualified from voting due to any reason
You will need the following documents to apply for new voter registration:
- A proof of identity, such as Aadhaar card, PAN card, passport, driving license, etc.
- A proof of address, such as electricity bill, water bill, bank statement, ration card, etc.
- A passport size photo
How to Apply for Correction or Deletion in Voter List MP 2023
You can apply for correction or deletion in the voter list in the official website of CEO Madhya Pradesh by following these steps:
- First of all you need to visit the official website of CEO Madhya Pradesh.
- moreover you have to click on the Online Voter Registration option under the Electoral Roll section on the homepage.
- You will be redirected to the National Voter Service Portal (NVSP) website, where you can apply for various services related to voter list.
- After that you are able to click on the Correction of Entries in Electoral Roll option under the Forms section on the homepage if you want to correct any error or mistake in your name, photo, address, EP