Naveen Patnaik government has implemented a scheme called Mo ghara Yojana for giving benefits to the lower middle class families and also for the poor citizens of the odisha government. This program was implemented on the day of May 29.financial assistance is provide.Mo Ghara Yojana is a housing scheme launched by the government of Odisha in 2023.
The scheme aims to provide financial assistance to economically weaker households to construct or renovate their houses. The scheme is a part of the Rural Housing Odisha program, which implements various housing schemes for rural people. In this article, you are going to know more about the Mo Ghara Yojana and also applying online.How to do New Registration on to the portal moreover how to login.
what is the main Objective of Mo Ghara Yojana
The main objective of Yojana is to provide financial help to poor people in rural areas of Odisha to build or improve their houses. The scheme is funded by the state government and aims to convert all the kutcha houses into pucca ones. The scheme also helps the beneficiaries to get loans from banks at low interest rates and repay them in 10 years. Scheme is expected to benefit about 20 lakh families in Odisha.
Benefits of Mo Ghara Yojana
The benefits of the Ghara Yojana are as follows:
- The beneficiaries of this scheme can take a loan up to Rs. 3 lakhs, with a 10-year repayment period.
- The beneficiaries can buy their own house and will be spared the expensive rent.
- Also The beneficiaries can also avail the subsidy under the Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana (Grameen) or other schemes, depending on their eligibility.
- Moreover The beneficiaries can also get technical support and guidance from the government for the construction or renovation of their houses.
Eligibility for the Mo Ghar yojana
The eligibility criteria for the Yojana are as follows:
- The applicant must be a resident of Odisha and belong to a rural area.
- Moreover The applicant must belong to an economically weaker section (EWS) or a low income group (LIG).
- Also The applicant must not own a pucca house or have availed any housing assistance from the government in the past.
- The applicant must have a valid Aadhaar card and a bank account.
The documents required for the Mo Ghara Yojana are as follows:
- Aadhaar card
- Ration card or voter ID card or any other proof of identity
- Income certificate or BPL card or any other proof of income
- Land ownership certificate or lease agreement or any other proof of land
- Building plan or estimate or any other proof of construction or renovation
How to Apply for the Mo Ghara Yojana
The application process for the Mo Ghara Yojana is as follows:
- Visit the official website of Rural Housing Odisha at rhodisha.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the link that says “Mo Ghara Yojana 2023“.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you can see the details of the scheme, such as eligibility criteria, benefits, documents required, etc.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button at the top right corner of the page.
- Moreover You will be asked to create a user ID and password by entering your mobile number and email ID. You will also need to verify your mobile number with an OTP.
- After creating your account, log in with your user ID and password.
- Fill in the online application form with your personal details, income details, bank account details, Aadhaar number, etc. You will also need to upload scanned copies of your documents, such as identity proof, income proof, caste certificate, etc.
- Also Review your application form and make sure all the information is correct and complete.
- Submit your application form and note down the application number for future reference.
- Therefore You can also check the status of your application by entering your Aadhaar number or application number on the same website.
Grievance Redressal Online
The grievance redressal mechanism for the Mo Ghara Yojana is as follows:
- The beneficiaries can register their complaints or queries on the toll-free helpline number 155335 or 0674-6817777.
- The beneficiaries can also submit their feedback or suggestions on the official website by clicking on the “Feedback” button.
- The grievances will be addressed by the concerned authorities within 15 days.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is Mo Ghara Yojana?
A credit-linked housing scheme for the rural poor in Odisha.
Q.Who can apply for Yojana?
A Houseless and kutcha house dwellers with annual income below Rs. 40,000.
Q. How much loan can be availed under Mo Ghara Yojana?
A. Up to Rs. 3 lakhs, with a 10-year repayment period.
Q.How to apply for Mo Ghara Yojana?
A. Fill the online application form at Mo Ghara websitewith Aadhaar number.
Q.How to check the status of Mo Ghara Yojana application?
A.Visit Rural Housing Odisha website and enter Aadhaar number