Haryana Kanyadaan Yojana was implemented to give support to the Haryana daughters who are ready to get married. from this scheme so many daughters of haryna state are going to benefited. under this scheme any caste, any religion and any colour girl is eligible for this scheme. widows whose husband has late can also provided benifit from this scheme.
From this scheme daughters of haryana are going to benifit with Rs.41000 increased to Rs.51000. there is no bias between any religion daughter but only one thing that the girl should belong to haryana state. You are going to know more about the Haryana Kanyadaan Yojna | Eligibility Criteria| Benefits of kanyadaan yojana et
How To Apply For Haryana Kanyadaan Yojna Online
- First of all visit Official website of Haryana government after going Click on Welfare schemes Management system.
- You will notice an application click onnit after clicking you will see online registration form.
- Fill the form with all the Daughters details as age, name, aadhar number, etc. Now click on the submit button.
- Now, your online apply for the haryana kanyadan yojna is complete. Come back and for login Enter your username and password then you will login into your page.
How to login into HKY With Username
- Visit official website of haryana@https://hrylabour.gov.in
- On homepage you will notice User login option click on it.
- Enter your username and password also Enter the capthcha, Press the Apply form to see your form.
Overview of Kanyadaan Yojana
|Objective||To provide economic support to the poor families for the marriage of their daughters|
|Beneficiaries||Daughters of registered workers belonging to Scheduled Castes, Backward Classes, Below Poverty Line, and Widows|
|Amount||Rs. 51,000 per daughter (maximum three daughters)|
|Mode of payment||In two installments: Rs. 46,000 before or on the day of marriage and Rs. 5,000 within six months of marriage after submitting the marriage certificate|
Procedure Of Downloading User manual
- First of all you need to go the official website of haryana government@https://www.hrylabour.gov.in
- On home page you need to click on e-services option.
- Select the user name type and enter your username and password.
- click the link Grievencee redressel. After that you have click on user manual option.
- when you click the user manual automatically it will be download.
Reqruitments To Apply for Kanyadan Yojna
- Residential Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- BPL Ration card.
- Marriage Certificate.
- Bank account Passbook.
- Birth certificates of bride and groom.
- Passphoto of bride and groom
- A certificate
Eligibility Criteria To Haryana Kanyadan Yojana (HKY)
- A widow women or a divorced women can gain benifit from this scheme.
- Only two daughter’s of Haryana state can get this yojna
- Income of the family should below then 1 lakh.
- Any widow or married women can get this gift if she didn’t get before.
- Age of girl is above 18 and boy 21 years should have.
- Finally groom should belongs to haryana state.
How To Register and Login To Haryana Kanyadaan Yojana
To apply for this scheme, you need to register on the official website of the Haryana Kanyadaan Yojana. Here are the steps to register and login:
- First if all you need to Go to the website haryanascbc.gov.in and click on the User Login button on the top right corner.
- After that you have to Select the type of user (Citizen, Department, or Digital Seva Connect) and enter your username, password, and captcha code.
- Moreover Click on the Login button and you will be able to access your dashboard.
- To apply for the scheme, you need to fill an online application form with your personal details, bank account details, daughter’s details, and marriage details.
- You also need to upload some documents such as Aadhaar card, caste certificate, income certificate, marriage certificate, etc.
- After submitting the form, you will get an application number and a confirmation receipt.
- You can track the status of your application online or contact the concerned department for any queries.
Procedure To file grievance
To file a grievance on this scheme, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of the Welfare of Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes Department, Haryana
- On the homepage, click on the “Grievance” tab and then select “Register Grievance“.
- Fill in the required details such as your name, mobile number, email id, address, category, scheme name, grievance type, grievance description, etc.
- Upload any supporting documents if needed and then click on “Submit“.
- You will receive an acknowledgement number and a password for tracking your grievance status.
- You can also check your grievance status by clicking on the “Grievance” tab and then selecting “Check Grievance Status“.
- Enter your acknowledgement number and password and then click on “Search“.
- You will see the details of your grievance and its current status
How To Download Work Slip
To download the work slip, you need to follow these steps:
First of all you need to Visit the official website of Haryana Labour Department at hrylabour.gov.in
Moreover Click on the “BOCW” tab on the top menu bar and select “Scheme Detail” from the drop-down list.
Scroll down to find the “Kanyadaan Yojana” section and click on the “Download Work Slip” button.
Enter your registration number and date of birth and click on “Submit”.
You will see your work slip on the screen. You can download it as a PDF file or print it out
How to download Declaration form
To apply for this scheme, you need to follow these steps
- Visit the official website of the Haryana Labour Department at hrylabour.gov.in
- Click on the “Welfare Schemes Management System” link on the homepage.
- Click on the “Registration Form” option and fill in the details of your daughter’s name, age, date of marriage, etc.
- Upload the required documents such as proof of identity, proof of residence, proof of registration with BOCW Board, marriage registration certificate, etc.
- Submit the application form and pay the application fee (if applicable).
- Download the confirmation receipt and keep it for future reference
Q: What is the objective of the scheme?
A: The objective of the scheme is to provide economic support to the poor families for the marriage of their daughters.
Q: Who are the beneficiaries of the scheme?
A: The beneficiaries of the scheme are daughters of registered workers belonging to Scheduled Castes, Backward Classes, Below Poverty Line, and Widows.
Q: How much amount is given under the scheme?
A: The amount given under the scheme is Rs. 51,000 per daughter (maximum three daughters).
Q: How is the amount paid under the scheme?
A: The amount is paid in two installments: Rs. 46,000 before or on the day of marriage and Rs. 5,000 within six months of marriage after submitting the marriage certificate.