Haryana Kanyadaan Yojana was implemented to give support to the Haryana daughters who are ready to get married. from this scheme so many daughters of haryna state are going to benefited. under this scheme any caste, any religion and any colour girl is eligible for this scheme. widows whose husband has late can also provided benifit from this scheme.
From this scheme daughters of haryana are going to benifit with Rs.41000 increased to Rs.51000. there is no bias between any religion daughter but only one thing that the girl should belong to haryana state.
How To Apply For Haryana Kanyadaan Yojna Online
- First of all visit Official website of Haryana government after going Click on Welfare schemes Management system.
- You will notice an application click onnit after clicking you will see online registration form.
- Fill the form with all the Daughters details as age, name, aadhar number, etc. Now click on the submit button.
- Now, your online apply for the haryana kanyadan yojna is complete. Come back and for login Enter your username and password then you will login into your page.
How to login into HKY With Username
- Visit official website of haryana@https://hrylabour.gov.in
- On homepage you will notice User login option click on it.
- Enter your username and password also Enter the capthcha, Press the Apply form to see your form.
Procedure Of Downloading User manual
- First of all you need to go the official website of haryana government@https://www.hrylabour.gov.in
- On home page you need to click on e-services option.
- Select the user name type and enter your username and password.
- click the link Grievencee redressel. After that you have click on user manual option.
- when you click the user manual automatically it will be download.
Reqruitments To Apply for Kanyadan Yojna
- Residential Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- BPL Ration card.
- Marriage Certificate.
- Bank account Passbook.
- Birth certificates of bride and groom.
- Passphoto of bride and groom
- A certificate
Eligibility Criteria To Haryana Kanyadan Yojna (HKY)
- A widow women or a divorced women can gain benifit from this scheme.
- Only two daughter’s of Haryana state can get this yojna
- Income of the family should below then 1 lakh.
- Any widow or married women can get this gift if she didn’t get before.
- Age of girl is above 18 and boy 21 years should have.
- Finally groom should belongs to haryana state.