Property Tax In ahmedabad is collected by the Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation as well as This tax is used to built, Maintain and for the Repairing of Public properties such as Parks, Educational institutions and Hospitals.
Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation has made this mode of payment simple for the tax payers therefore AMC was Established in the year 1950.Every year tax has to be paid before 31st march and 15th October after that 2% penalty will be added to the non tax payer’s on time.
How To Pay Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation Property tax Online
- Visit official website @https://www.ahmedabadcity.gov.in and click on menu.
- Choose the option online service-without login and click on the tax department.
- Now, select the option pay property tax.
- add your tenement number and Click on search.
- Next, you will get the owner details along it page will show required amount (pending payment) to pay.
- Page will be redirected to another page so that you can pay via with credit and debit cards and can get your receipt.
Ahmedabad Property Tax Bill Download Online
Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation send property tax bills through the e-mail ID. To download the property tax bill. please follow the following steps.
- visit official website of AMC @www.ahmedabadcity.gov.in from menu select Online service-without login-Tax Department-property tax dues and Paid Details.
- Afterthat select zone and ward and now click on search bottom.
- Your bill will be display on the page and click on download option.
How to calculate AMC’S Property tax
You can calculate your property tax by your own. On the page there is a self assessment to calculate your property tax without any partial errors. This calculating system was implemented on 2001.
f1=weightage given to the location of the property.
f2=weightage given to the type of property.
f3=weightage given to age of the property.
f4=weight assigned to residential buildings.
fn=weightage assigned to the user of the property.
Contact and Help
Therefore for more information and enquiries about AMC property tax please contact -155303
Highlights of AMC’S Property Tax Pay
There is a 1400 crore amount is still pending to collect it from tax payers in the ahmedabad. Collection of tax from the residential is increased 50% last year than 2020.Similarly this year 2022 has also increases. In fact 154.3 crores are increased.
As a result of paying tax, the public properties are getting maintaining band repaired.
How To Pay Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation Tax Offline
follow the below steps carefully like below
- first of all visit the 58 civic centre for the payments
- at the centre you need to fill the form after that you have to pay through card/cash.
- now take the recipient for the future purpose.
- Like this you can pay Amc property tax.
Procedure To Check Your Property Tax Dues
To check your property tax dues in Ahmedabad, you can follow these steps:
- Go to the official website of Amdavad Municipal Corporation
- Click the tab Online Services.
- You will find a list of services in the drop-down menu. In that, search for Quick Pay, then click Pay Property Tax link.
- Enter your Tenement Number in the text box provided and click the Search button.
- You will see your property tax bill amount, due date, and payment options on the screen.
How to apply for Name Transfer of property tax
- First, you need to pay the name transfer fees online on the AMC website. You can also download the name transfer receipt from there.
- Next, you need to fill an application form requesting the change in official records for ownership of the property. You can find the form on the CommonFloor website.
- Then, you need to submit the application form along with some documents to the Commissioner of the Revenue. The documents include:
- A receipt of the last time the tax was paid on the property
- An attested copy of the sale transaction deed that is in your name
- NOC from the housing society
- The application will be verified and the change in name records will be approved usually in 15 to 30 days
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How can I pay property tax online in Ahmedabad?
A.Visit the AMC website and use the quick pay option.
Q.What are the modes of online payment for property tax?
A You can use credit, debit cards or internet banking.
Q How can I check my property tax payment details online?
A.You can download the property tax receipt from the AMC website.
Q.How can I apply for name transfer of property tax?
A. You need to pay the name transfer fees online, fill an application form and submit it with some documents to the Commissioner of the Revenue