Sarvodaya School is a group of government schools in Delhi that offer quality education to students from Nursery to Class 12. Sarvodaya School admission online 2023 is the process of applying for admission to Sarvodaya School for the academic session 2023-2024.Sarvodaya School is a group of government schools in Delhi which provides the quality education to the students which are from Nursery to Class XII. And also Sarvodaya School admission online 2023 is the process of applying for admission to these schools for the academic session 2023-24.
The admission is open for entry classes (Nursery, KG and Class 1) and classes 6 to 9. The admission process is managed by the Education Department of Delhi Government.this article we will explain how to apply for Sarvodaya School admission online 2023 thereforeyou can see what are the eligibility criteria, important dates, selection process, and other details
Sarvodaya School Admission dates & Schedule:
|Application start||11th April 2022|
|Last date||25th April 2022|
|Lots drawing||2nd May|
|Selected students list||4th May 2022|
|Admission process||5th May 2022|
|Left over fill seats||17th -19th May 2022|
|Class starting date||01st June 2022(expected)|
Sarvodaya School Admission details:
|Admission||Sarvodaya school application|
|Article||Information regarding sarvodaya exam|
|Conducted by||Delhi Directorate of Education (Del E), Delhi gov|
|School name||Government sarvodaaya schools|
Procedure To Apply School admission
- Visit the official website of Education Department, Delhi at https://www.edudel.nic.in
- Click on the link for the class you want to apply for. For example, if you want to apply for Class 6, click on “Admissions in Classes VI to IX”.
- Read the guidelines for parents/guardians carefully and download the online registration form.
- Fill the online registration form with your personal details, academic details, school preferences and other information.
- Print the online registration form and attach the required documents such as birth certificate, residence proof, caste certificate, etc.
- Submit the online registration form and documents at the nearest Sarvodaya Vidyalaya or Cluster Resource Centre (CRC) within the given time period.
- Keep a copy of the online registration form and receipt for future reference.
Eligibility criteria for School admission
The eligibility criteria for Sarvodaya School admission online 2023 are different for different classes. Here are some general criteria:
- The applicant must be a resident of Delhi.
- The applicant must have passed the previous class from a recognized school.
- The applicant must meet the age limit as per the class he/she is applying for. For example, for Nursery admission, the applicant must be between 3 and 4 years old as on 31 March 2023.
- The applicant must belong to one of the categories such as General, SC/ST/OBC/EWS/DG/Children with Special Needs (CWSN), etc.
- Candidate should be 3 years if he is applying for nursery and 4 years for if he is KG
- Candidate should be 5 years if he get admitted through 1st class
- Age relaxation is 30 days for all students.
It is complete a lottery process and those had a luck will get a seat in gov schools and lottery can be drawn by officials.
Sarvodaya School Reservation of seats:
Seats should be reserved based on tpe of caste
|4||Ward of employees||2%|
- Parents should possess one of following certificates
- Anganwadi record
- Date of birth certificate
- School leaving certificate
- ANW register record
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Bank pass book in name of parents
- Voter id of parents
- Telephone bill/ license of parents
Important points according to Sarvodaya School
- Application should be started on specific dates and parents should have to collect these information and it can be applied through online
- Parents should have to read all eligibility criteria before applying an application
- Fee is no needed for applying this
- Directorate of education,
- Old secretariat, near vidhan sabha,
- Civil lines, New Delhi
- Phone number -23890032
- Email id: – email@example.com
Sarvodaya School Offline Admission form Availability
- This Admission form is Available In two shafts at sarvodaya School
- This forms can be collected at 8:30 am to 11:30 am in the morning and.2:30 pm to 5:30 pm in the afternoon.
- Working days are Monday to Friday only.
Frequently Asked Questions On Sarvodaya School Offline
Q .What is the motto of Sarvodaya Vidyalaya ICSE?
A .The motto of Sarvodaya Vidyalaya ICSE is “Let there be light”.
Q . What are the objectives of Sarvodaya Educational Network?
A. The objectives of Sarvodaya Educational Network are also offers an integrated and holistic education to equip the students with the relevant skills, knowledge and self assurance and to make them the pride of the society and nation.
Q .What are the features of Sarvodaya School CBSE?
A . Sarvodaya School CBSE is a school where the child learns to relate to everything with love, where the hand, head and heart are developed harmoniously and where the child acquires a balanced personality free of any type of conditioning.
Q .What is the history of Kudilal Govindram Seksaria Sarvodaya School?
A .Kudilal Govindram Seksaria Sarvodaya School is the oldest girls school in the Educational Endeavour of Rajasthani Sammelan Education Trust in Malad West Mumbai. The school was started in 1958 by Late. Vishwanathji Podar with just 3 students on roll.