The central government of India has planned to vanish the poor people from the earth in the form Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana.the ministry of Rural development, government of india has implemented this scheme. You are going to k ow more about the Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana.
This scheme has started in 2011 year. By this portal one can get employment. Through this they can easily change their financial position.in this article you will get everything regarding about the Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana. | Eligibility criteria of the portal | Benefits of the portal.
What is Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana
Deendayal Yojana is launched in the year 2015 by the state government of india. In this portal the central government is providing skill training and livelihood opportunities. This scheme is the combination the two schemes namely National Urban Livelihoods Mission (NULM) and the National Rural Livelihoods Mission (NRLM).
The scheme is to eradicate the poor people.this portal improves skill training and self employment..the official website of the Deen dayal Portal
The main objective of this scheme
The main objectives of Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana are:
- To mobilize and organize the urban and rural poor into self-help groups (SHGs) and their federations.
- Provide them with capacity building, financial inclusion, social security, and convergence with other schemes and services.
- Provide skill training and placement to the urban and rural poor, especially women, youth, minorities, SCs, STs.
- differently abled, to enable them to participate in the emerging market opportunities.
- Promote self-employment and micro-enterprises among the urban and rural poor by providing them with credit subsidy, interest subsidy, technology support, marketing linkages, and handholding support.
- Provide shelters equipped with essential services to the urban homeless in a phased manner.
- Address the livelihood concerns of the urban street vendors by facilitating them with suitable space, institutional credit, social security.
- skills to access emerging market opportunities.
- Support innovative and special projects for the urban and rural poor that have a potential for large-scale impact.