EPFO UAN Every man can do a mistakes by filling application. To remove errors in application form one should connect to help desk which uses to solve problems through your email id.
The Employees Provident Fund Is Controlled and handled by the Ministry of the labour and Employment Department of the central government. Which are running by the government of india. The government of india controls the Employees Providunt Fund Scheme, Employees Pension Scheme and also Employees Deposit Linked Insurance.
In EPFO Portal A man can Beneficial through various services like UAN activation, passbook download, KYC update, claim status, transfer request, etc. through its member portal and mobile app. As usually there will be problems and errors to be solved for that one should contact the official Authority.
What Is a UAN and EPFO UAN
UAN (Universal Account Number) is a 12-digit number assigned by the EPFO to each EPF member. The UAN acts as an umbrella for multiple member IDs allotted to an individual by different establishments. remains the same throughout the lifetime of a member and does not change with the change of employment.
The UAN enables a member to view and manage all his/her EPF accounts online through a single platform. UAN also facilitates online transfer and withdrawal of EPF funds, as well as updating of personal and KYC details.
EPFO UAN HELP DESK:
It is online services where employee can connect to online by connecting to toll free number
1800118005 and it can be connected to business working hours I,e 9.15 am to 5.45 pm during working days. First going to moving further we should know some details regarding EPF loan to avoid some problems.
It is a 12 digit unique number provided to employee provident fund organization. By using these number one can access all details regarding PF details.one can change all details by using mobile otp and these can be done by using contact bar of portal.
How To Activate UAN
To avail and login to the online services of EPFO, a member needs to activate his/her UAN on the EPFO member portal or mobile app. The activation process is simple and can be done by following these steps:
- First of all Visit the EPFO member portal or you can download the UMANG app on your smartphone.
- After that you are able to see and Click on ‘Activate UAN’ under ‘Important Links‘ section on the portal or under ‘EPFO’ section on the app.
- Now you need to enter your UAN, name, date of birth, mobile number and captcha code. You can also enter your member ID or Aadhaar number or PAN number instead of UAN.
- After that Click on ‘Get Authorization Pin‘ and you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Then getting OTP Enter the OTP and click on ‘Validate OTP option to Activate UAN’.
- Your UAN will be activated and you can create your login password for accessing your account.
How to update KYC details in EPF account
KYC (Know Your Customer) details are essential for verifying the identity and address of a member. Updating KYC details in EPF account helps in faster processing of claims and transfers, as well as avoiding any Unwanted or errors in the account.
To update KYC details in EPF account, a member needs to follow these steps:
- first of all visit the official website @https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/
- After that Login to your account on the EPFO member portal or mobile app using your UAN and password.
- On the home page you are able to see ‘Manage‘ option in that click on ‘KYC‘ from the drop-down menu.
- Now you need to Select the document type you want to update, such as Aadhaar, PAN, bank account, passport, driving license, etc.
- After that Enter the document number, name and other details as per the document.
- Click on ‘Save‘ and upload a scanned copy of the document for verification.
- The status of your KYC update will be shown as ‘Pending‘ until it is approved by your employer and the EPFO.
- Once approved, the status will change to ‘Digitally Approved‘.
How to track the status of claim or transfer request?
A person can track his claim easily and can transfer his request to the EPFO oficial portal. The status will be visible to the needed.
To Check You and track your status Claim or transfer request you need to go through the following way:
- first you have to visit the website and then click on the login option which will visible to you on the screen
- Login to your account on the EPFO member portal or mobile app using your UAN ID and password.
- On the home page you are able to see the ‘Online Services‘ option and then click on ‘Track Claim Status‘ or ‘Track Transfer Request‘ from the drop-down menu.
- You must Enter your UAN ID Number or reference number and click on ‘Search’.
- Finally The status of your claim or transfer request will be displayed on the screen.
How to file a claim or transfer request online?
A member can file a claim or transfer request online through the EPFO member portal or mobile app. A claim can be filed for partial or full withdrawal of EPF funds, pension withdrawal benefits or insurance benefits. A transfer request can be filed for transferring the EPF funds from one account to another in case of change of employment.
To file a claim or transfer request online, a member needs to follow these steps:
- First of all visit the official website and on the homepage you are able to see the login button.
- Login to your account on the EPFO member portal or mobile app using your UAN and password.
- After that Click on the ‘Online Services‘ option and click on ‘Claim (Form-31, 19 & 10C)’ or ‘Transfer Request’ from the drop-down menu.
- Laterly Verify your KYC details and bank account details and click on ‘Proceed for Online Claim’ or ‘Proceed for Online Transfer’.
- Select the claim type or the member ID of the previous account from which you want to transfer the funds.
- Fill in the required details and upload the supporting documents, if any.
- Click on ‘Get Aadhaar OTP’ and enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number.
- Submit your claim or transfer request and note down the reference number for tracking the status.
How to check EPFO UAN balance and download passbook?
A member can check his/her EPF balance and able to download passbook online through the EPFO member portal or mobile app. The passbook contains the details of monthly contributions and transaction made by the member and the employer, as well as interest earned on the account.
To check EPF balance and download passbook, a member needs to follow these steps:
- visit the official website on the homepage you are able to see the login option.
- Login to your account on the EPFO member portal or mobile app using your UAN and password.
- Now click the option ‘View’ option and press the button ‘Passbook‘ from the drop-down menu.
- After that you need Select the member ID of the account you want to view or download.
- The passbook will be displayed on the screen with all the transactions and balances.
- You can also download or print the passbook by clicking on ‘Download/Print Passbook’ option.
Note: Alternatively, a member can also check his/her EPF balance by giving a missed call to 011-22901406 from his/her registered mobile number or sending an SMS to 7738299899 where LAN is the first three letters of the preferred language.
Highlights Of UAN
|EPF||Employees’ Provident Fund, a social security scheme for workers in India|
|UAN||Universal Account Number, a unique identification number for EPF members|
|UAN Activation||The process of registering and logging in to the UAN portal using UAN and password|
|UAN Registration||The process of getting a UAN from the employer or the EPFO|
|UAN Card||A card that contains the UAN, name, KYC status and QR code of the member|
|UAN Portal||A website that allows members to access their EPF passbook, update KYC, file claims, etc.|
Frequently asked questions in EPF help desk:
New number updating
Father name change
Verifying KYC details
Change in DOB
By getting through SMS:
For any queries go to SMS portal by typing format EPFOHO<UAN>LAN, to 7738299899.
It can be done by login to official portal by using details and it can take minimum of 15-30 days after applying/modifying application. account details should be monitored correctly depending upon complexity problems to secure their money.
- If you have further queries call tll free number from 9 A.M to 6 P.M or go portal http://www.epfindia.gov.in
Number 1800118005 and Mail id:email@example.com
Frequently asked Questions:-
Q.What is EPF UAN
A.Epf is a portal which you can benefit by UAN activation, passbook download, KYC update, claim status, transfer request, etc. through its member portal and mobile app.
Q.What is UAN?
A. UAN or Universal Account Number is a unique identification number for EPF members. It is issued by the Ministry of Labour and Employment and is generated and appointed by the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO).
Q.How to get UAN?
A .You can get UAN from your employer or from the EPFO portal. If you are a first-time EPF member, your employer will obtain UAN for you from the portal before filing ECR. If you are an existing EPF member, you can provide your UAN or previous EPF account number to your employer and they will link it with your present employment before filing ECR.
Q.How to activate UAN?
A.You can activate UAN by visiting the UAN portal and clicking on “Activate UAN”.enter your UAN, name, date of birth, mobile number and captcha code. You will receive an OTP on your mobile number which you need to enter to verify your identity. You will then create a password for your UAN account.
Q.How to link Aadhaar with UAN?
A . You can link Aadhaar with UAN by logging in to your UAN account and clicking on “Manage” > “KYC”. You will see a list of KYC documents that you can update. Select Aadhaar and enter your Aadhaar number and name as per Aadhaar. Click on “Save”. Your Aadhaar details will be verified by UIDAI and if they match, your Aadhaar will be linked with UAN.
Q.How to check EPF balance using UAN?
A . You can check EPF balance using UAN by logging in to your UAN account and clicking on “View” > “Passbook”. You will see your EPF passbook which shows your monthly contributions, interest earned and total balance. also download or print your passbook.