PM Fpo Yojana is a scheme by the central government to help small farmers in India. Fpo stands for Farmer Producer Organization.Under this scheme the The farmers of the country are able to recieve ₹15 lakhs.With this amoun the farmers in the country are able to Get benefited through buying the machines. Which are required for farming purposes.This scheme also enables to form 10000 farmers as an organization in the respective field of consultancy.
It is a group of farmers who work together to improve their income and business. The scheme aims to create 10,000 Farmers by 2023 and support them with subsidies, loans, training and marketing. This scheme requires some 300 people in an organisation who are farming in a plain region and also required 100 farmers if they work in hilly region.
What are the Objectives of of PM Fpo Yojana
The main objectives of the PM FPO Yojana are:
- This scheme provides small farmers with a collective voice and bargaining power in the market.
- It also helps To reduce the cost of production and increase the quality and quantity of output.
- Therefore To enhance the access to credit, insurance, technology, extension and other services.
- Also To promote value addition, processing, branding and marketing of farm produce.
- Therefore To create employment opportunities and livelihoods in rural areas.
- Further most To foster social capital, trust, and cooperation among farmers
What are the Benefits of Pm Farmer Producer Organization
- Credit-linked subsidy of 35% of the project cost up to ₹ 10 lakh per Fpo unit
- Seed capital of ₹ 40,000 per member of SHG for working capital and buying small tools
- Training and skill development for Fpo members and SHG members
- Branding and marketing support for Fpo products
- Access to common services like processing facilities, labs, storage, packaging and incubation
- Professional and technical support from experts and institutions
Eligibility Criteria For PM FPO
To be eligible for PM Fpo Yojana, you need to meet the following criteria:
- You must be a small or marginal farmer with less than 1.1 hectare of landholding
- You must be a member of an Fpo or an SHG or an individual farmer
- You must have a minimum contribution of 10% of the project cost
- You must have a bank loan for the remaining project cost
Documents Required :-
To apply for PM FPO, you need to have the following documents:
- Aadhar card
- Permanent address card
- Land paper
- Bank account passbook
- Ration card
- Income statement
- Caste or group certificate (if applicable)
What Is The Use Of Pm fpo ?
Pm fpo stands for Pradhan Mantri Formalisation Of Micro Food Processing Enterprises. It is a scheme launched by the central government to support the micro food processing units and farmer producer organizations (FPOs) in the country. FPOs are groups of farmers who work together to access inputs, markets, and services for their produce.
To write in basic English, Pm fpo is a plan to help small food makers and farmer groups in India. They can get money, tools, and training from the government. They can also sell their food better.
How To Apply For Fpo Online ?
To apply for PM Fpo Yojana, you need to form an Fpo with at least 11 members. You can register your Fpo online at
https://enam.gov.in/web/https://enam.gov.in/web/ or at the nearest e-NAM mandi. You will need to provide the following details:
- Name of Fpo
- Name, address, email and phone number of authorized person (MD/CEO/Manager)
- Bank account details (Name of bank, branch, account number, IFSC code)
You can also register as an individual farmer or as a member of a self-help group (SHG) at https://pmkisan.gov.in/.
Frequently Asked Questions On PM Fpo Yojana
Q . What is PM FPO Yojana?
A .A scheme to form and support 10,000 Farmer Producer Organizations (FPOs) in India by 2024-25.
Q .Who can apply for PM FPO Yojana?
A . Individual micro food processing units, FPOs, Producer Cooperatives and Self Help Groups (SHGs) are able to can apply online at the portal [e-NAM portal].
Q . What are the benefits of PM FPO Yojana?
A . The scheme provides credit linked capital subsidy, seed capital, training, branding, marketing, common services, and technical support to the beneficiaries