Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs) are the type of residential schools which for the talented students who are from the rural areas in India. And also they are run by the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS)which is an autonomous body under theMinistry of Education of the Government of India. You are going to know more about JNVST Class VI Admission
Therefore the JNVs provide good quality of modern education also which including culture, values, environment, adventure and physical education where to the students without any fee. There are more than 600 JNVs across the country where one in each district
What is the Eligibility Criteria for JNVST Class VI Admission
To apply for JNVST for class VI the students must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The students must be studying in class V for the academic year 2023-24 in a government or government recognized school.
- Also the students must have been born before 01 May 2012 and after 30 April 2014. This means that the students must be between 9 and 13 years of age as on 01 May 2024 and should not exceed then this.
- Moreover the this the students must belong to the district where the JNV is located. They must have studied and passed classes III, IV, and V from a school in the same district.
- Therefore The students must not have appeared for JNVST before.
What are Reservation Policy for JNVST Class VI Admission
NVS following a reservation policy for taking admissions in the class of VI as per the norms of the Government of India. The reservation policy should as the follows:
- Firstly At least 75% of the seats are should be reserved for rural students.
- In JNVST at least 33% of the seats are reserved for girl students.
- At least 15% of the seats are reserved for Scheduled Caste (SC) students and 7.5% for Scheduled Tribe (ST) students.
- However at least 3% of the seats are reserved for differently abled students.
Online Application Process For JNVST Class VI Admission
The online application process for Class VI admission in Navodaya Vidyalaya is as follows:
- Step 1: first of all you have to Go to the official website of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
- Step 2: After that From the homepage you need to select the ‘NVS class VI registration link’.
- Step 3:After that you have to finish the registration procedure by providing your personal details, contact information and also by creating a password.
- Step 4: Complete the JNVST 2024 Class 6 application form by filling in the required fields such as name, date of birth, gender, category, state, district, school, etc.
- Step 5: Select your exam centre and upload the documents such as photograph, signature, and certificate of residence (if applicable).
- Step 6: Review your application form and submit it online. You will receive a confirmation message and an application number.
- Step 7: Download and print your application form and admit card for future reference.
Overview Table of Class VI Admission
|Name of Scheme||Launched By||Beneficiary||Objective||Official Website||Launched Year||Mode of Application|
|Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST)||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS), an autonomous body under Ministry of Education, Government of India||Talented children predominantly from the rural areas without regard to their family’s socio-economic conditions||To provide good quality modern education-including a strong component of culture, inculcation of values, awareness of the environment, adventure activities and physical education||[navodaya.gov.in]||1986||Online|
How to find Vl Class Admission Results
To find JNVST results of class VI, you can follow these steps:
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti and should click on the link to apply online for class VI Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test 2024.
- Therefore you are able to see the option important links On the left side of the page after that you will see a section called “Important Links”. You should Click on the link “View Result of JNVST 2023” and you will be redirect to a new page³.
- However On the new page you will see a list of regions and states. Select your region and state from the drop-down menus and click on the “View Result” button.
- You will see a table with the names and roll numbers of the selected candidates for class VI admission in JNVs.
- You can search for your name or roll number using the search box on the top right corner of the table.
- If you are selected you will see your name and roll number highlighted in green. You can also download and print
- Your result for future reference. You will also receive an SMS and a speed post letter from the Principal of the respective JNV informing you about your selection.
- If you are not selected you will see your name and roll number which is highlighted in red. You can also check the waiting list for your district by clicking on the link that says “View Waiting List” below the table
Frequently Asked Questions On JNVST
Q . What is JNVST?
A .JNVST is a national level entrance exam for admission to class 6 and 9 in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas.
Q .How to apply for JNVST?
A .To apply for JNVST, candidates need to fill an online application form on the official website of NVS.
Q .What is the eligibility criteria for JNVST?
A .The eligibility criteria for JNVST are as follows:
- For class 6: The candidate must have studied in class 5 in a recognized school in the same district where the JNV is located³.
- For class 9: The candidate must have studied in class 8 in a recognized school in the same district where the JNV is located.