Telangana Ration Card List is card which helps to get groceries with subsidised price the goods which are given by the government has only option to get subsidy. Not all types of products ration card is a document which tells the holder to receive subsidized food grains and other essential needies from the public distribution system (PDS).
It also serves as a proof of identity and address for various purposes. The Department of Consumer Affairs, Food and Civil Supplies of Telangana issues ration cards to the eligible residents of the state. Given on based on their economic status and household size.
In this article I will provide you with all the information about the Telangana Ration Card List 2023 how to check your name in the list applying online for a new ration card. how to check your application status, Procedure to link your Aadhaar card with your ration card and other important details.
Types of Ration Cards in Telangana
The Telangana government issues three types of ration cards to its citizens:
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) cards:This cards are issued to the poorest households who are eligible for 35 kg of rice per month at Rs.1 per kg.
- Annapurna Yojana (AP) cards:These are issued to the destitute senior citizens who are eligible for 10 kg of rice per month free of cost.
- Priority Household (PHH) cards: These are issued to the households who are not covered under AAY or AP categories but are eligible for 6 kg of rice per person per month at Rs.1 per kg.
- Apart from rice the ration card holders also get wheat, sugar, salt, kerosene, and other products at subsidized rates from the fair price shops (FPS) or e-PoS devices.
How to Check Telangana Ration Card List 2024 Online
The Telangana government made the ration card list 2024 it is available online in its official website.
- Visit the website and click on “Reports” on the homepage.https://epds.telangana.gov.in/FoodSecurityAct/
- now Click on “FSC Card Status Report” under “Ration Card Reports” section.
- after that Select your district name from the drop-down menu.
- You should Select your office name (Mandal/Town/Circle) from the next drop-down menu.
- After that Select your FPS number from the last drop-down menu.
- You are able to see the list of ration card holders under that FPS will be displayed on the screen.
- You can search your name by entering your FSC reference number, ration card number, or old ration card number in the search box.
- You can also download or print the list for future reference.
- Alternatively, you can also check your name in the NFSA beneficiary list by clicking on “NFSA Cards & Beneficiaries” under “NFSA Reports” section on the same website.
- You can select your district and office name and then click on “View” to see the list of NFSA card holders and beneficiaries.
Telangana Ration Card List Eligibility Distribution
|Ration Card Type
|Rates (per kg/ Ltr.)
|2 kg per card per month in Municipal Corporations
|35 kg per card
|1 kg per AAY cards only
|1 kg per card
|6 kg per person
|2 kg per person
|1 kg per AAY cards only
|1 kg per person
|35 kg per card
|10 kg per person
Benefits of Telangana Ration Card
Having a ration card in Telangana can provide you with various benefits such as:
- You can get subsidized food grains and other essential commodities from the PDS outlets
- One is availing various welfare schemes and subsidies offered by the state and central governments
- You can get a proof of identity and address for various purposes such as opening a bank account, applying for a passport, etc.
- You can getting preference in admission to schools and colleges under reserved quota
- You are also getting a voter ID card and exercising your right to vote
Procedure To Apply For the Ration Card
If you do not have a ration card or want to apply for a new one, you can apply online through the Meeseva portal
- First of all visit the Meeseva portal and register yourself as a new user if you have not done so already.
- After you need to login with your username and password and click on “Civil Supplies” under “Departments“.
- Now click on “Issue of New Ration Card (Pink)” service and fill in the application form with all the required details such as personal information, family members details, address proof, income proof, etc.
- Now you should upload the scanned copies of all the supporting documents such as Aadhaar card, voter ID card, electricity bill, bank passbook, etc.
- Lastly pay the application fee of Rs.35 in online through debit card, credit card, net banking, or wallet.
- Finally submit the application form and note down the application number for future purposes.
- You will receive an SMS of confirmation on your registered mobile number after submitted the application form.
- You can also track your application status online through the Meeseva portal by entering your application number.
Documents Required for New Ration Card in Telangana
To apply for a new ration card in Telangana, you need to submit the following documents along with your application form:
- Aadhaar card of all the family members
- Voter ID card of the head of the family
- Electricity bill or water bill or telephone bill as address proof
- Bank passbook or income certificate as income proof
- Passport size photograph of the head of the family
Self-declaration form signed by the head of the family
Check Ration Card Status Online
After applying for a new ration card online, you can check your application status online through the EPDS website https://epds.telangana.gov.in/FoodSecurityAct/. You need to follow these steps:
- Visit the website and click on “FSC Search” on the homepage.
- Enter your FSC reference number or ration card number or old ration card number in the search box and click on “Search”.
- Your ration card details and application status will be displayed on the screen.
You can also check your application status through the Meeseva portal by entering your application number.
How to Link Aadhaar Card with Ration Card in Telangana
If you are willing to link your aadhar follow the below:
- Visit the website and click on “Aadhaar Seeding” on the homepage.
- Enter your ration card number or FSC reference number in the search box and click on “Search“.
- Your ration card details and Aadhaar seeding status will be displayed on the screen.
- If your Aadhaar card is not linked, click on “Add/Update Aadhaar Number” button.
- After that you have enter your Aadhaar number and OTP received on your registered mobile number and click on “Submit”.
- Your Aadhaar card will be linked with your ration card successfully.
You can also link your Aadhaar card with your ration card offline by visiting your nearest FPS or Meeseva center with your original Aadhaar card and ration card.
Procedure To Change the Ration Card Adress
To change your Telangana ration card address you need to follow these steps:
- first of all you have to Download the ration card data corrections application form from the Meeseva Telangana online web portal. You can find the form under the Civil Supplies section.
- Moreover you need to Fill in the required details, such as your old and new address, ration card number, family members’ names, etc. You also need to attach a proof of your new address, such as an electricity bill, water bill, etc.
- Submit the form along with the proof and a fee of Rs. 35 to your nearest Meeseva center. You can locate the nearest center from this link: [Meeseva Center Locator].
- After verification, your address will be updated in the ration card database and you will receive a new ration card with the changed address
How to check telangana ration card application status
To check the status of your Telangana ration card application, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the Telangana EPDS portal.
- Click on the ‘FSC Search’ tab on the left side menu.
- Click on the ‘FSC Application Search’ option.
- Select your district from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your MeeSeva application number, FSC reference number, or UID number in the respective fields.
- Click on the ‘Search’ button to view your ration card details and status.
How to add new member to telangana ration card
If you want to include a new member in your Telangana ration card, you need to do the following:
- Go to the MeeSeva website of the Telangana State government and download the form for adding a member.
- Fill up the form with the correct details of the new member. You have to give their name, age, gender, relation, Aadhaar number, and occupation. You also have to state why you are adding them and show a proof of it.
- Attach all the documents that are needed with the form. These are your current ration card, Aadhaar card of all your family members, proof of where you live and proof of who you are. You may also have to show a birth certificate or marriage certificate of the new member, depending on why you are adding them.
- Take the form and pay the fee at the nearest MeeSeva center. They will give you a number that you can use to check your status online.
- After they check everything, your new member will be added to your ration card and you will get a message on your phone. You can also download your new ration card from the EPDS Telangana website.
How To ration card download telangana with aadhaar number
To download your ration card in Telangana with your Aadhaar number you can follow these steps:
- Open the official website of civil supplies department [epds.telangana.gov.in]
- On the home page, you will see the options like print ration card, search ration card status, transaction history, and application form.
- moreover you need to Click on the option which says the “FSC Ration Card Search” [FSC Ration Card Search]
- Enter your FSC reference number, ration card number, or old ration card number in the respective fields.
- After that Select your district which is from the drop down menu and you are able to click on “Search“.
- You will see your ration card details and member details on the screen.
- You can also check your application status, gas connection, and TSTS eligibility from the same page.
- To download your ration card, click on the “Print” button at the bottom of the page.
- Lastly You Get a PDF file of your ration card with this you can save or print.
ts ration card search by mobile number
- To search for your ration card details by mobile number in Telangana, you can follow these steps:
- Firstly you need to visit the official website of Telangana’s Public Distribution System: epds.telangana.gov.in
- moreover you need to Select SMS Registration which is on the homepage.
- after that you need enter your mobile number and name.from there Select your state, district, Mandal, FPShop number and Beneficiary category from the drop-down menus.
- here you need to Click on Submit to register your mobile number with your ration card.
- You will receive an SMS confirmation with your ration card details
Apply Grievance In Ts Ration card portal
The Telangana Ration Card Online Grievance System is a portal in which the common people or the users of the portal can register their complaint on the portal for a solution. For the registration of your complaint you should follow below instructions carefully:
- Visit the official website of ePDS Telangana and you should click on the ‘Grievance Redressal System for E2E PDS‘ option.
- You will be directed to the Grievance Redressal Portal of Telangana, where you can click on the ‘Lodge your Grievance’ option.
- You will see a form that requires you to fill in your details, such as name, mobile number, ration card number, district, mandal, shop number, etc.
- You also need to select the type of grievance from a drop-down menu and provide a brief description of your issue.
- After filling in the form, you need to enter the captcha code and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- You will receive an acknowledgement number and a message confirming your grievance registration.
- You can use the acknowledgement number to track the status of your grievance on the same portal.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How to check Telangana Ration Card List online?
A: Visit epds.telangana.gov.in, click on Reports, then FSC card status report.
Q: What are the benefits of Telangana Ration Card?
A: Telangana Ration Card holders can get subsidized food grains and other essential commodities from PDS shops.
Q: What are the types of Telangana Ration Card?
A: Telangana Ration Card types are AFSC, FSC, AAY and AAP cards based on income and family size