Telangana Ration Card List is card which helps to get groceries with subsidised price the goods which are given by the government has only option to get subsidy. Not all types of products ration card is a document which tells the holder to receive subsidized food grains and other essential needies from the public distribution system (PDS).
It also serves as a proof of identity and address for various purposes. The Department of Consumer Affairs, Food and Civil Supplies of Telangana issues ration cards to the eligible residents of the state. Given on based on their economic status and household size.
In this article I will provide you with all the information about the Telangana Ration Card List 2023 how to check your name in the list applying online for a new ration card. how to check your application status, Procedure to link your Aadhaar card with your ration card and other important details.
Types of Ration Cards in Telangana
The Telangana government issues three types of ration cards to its citizens:
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) cards:This cards are issued to the poorest households who are eligible for 35 kg of rice per month at Rs.1 per kg.
- Annapurna Yojana (AP) cards:These are issued to the destitute senior citizens who are eligible for 10 kg of rice per month free of cost.
- Priority Household (PHH) cards: These are issued to the households who are not covered under AAY or AP categories but are eligible for 6 kg of rice per person per month at Rs.1 per kg.
- Apart from rice the ration card holders also get wheat, sugar, salt, kerosene, and other products at subsidized rates from the fair price shops (FPS) or e-PoS devices.
How to Check Telangana Ration Card List 2023 Online
The Telangana government made the ration card list 2023 it is available online in its official website.
- Visit the website and click on “Reports” on the homepage.https://epds.telangana.gov.in/FoodSecurityAct/
- now Click on “FSC Card Status Report” under “Ration Card Reports” section.
- after that Select your district name from the drop-down menu.
- You should Select your office name (Mandal/Town/Circle) from the next drop-down menu.
- After that Select your FPS number from the last drop-down menu.
- You are able to see the list of ration card holders under that FPS will be displayed on the screen.
- You can search your name by entering your FSC reference number, ration card number, or old ration card number in the search box.
- You can also download or print the list for future reference.
- Alternatively, you can also check your name in the NFSA beneficiary list by clicking on “NFSA Cards & Beneficiaries” under “NFSA Reports” section on the same website.
- You can select your district and office name and then click on “View” to see the list of NFSA card holders and beneficiaries.
Telangana Ration Card List Eligibility Distribution
|Ration Card Type||Commodity||Rates (per kg/ Ltr.)||Quantity Supplied|
|AFSC cards||Wheat||Rs.7/-||2 kg per card per month in Municipal Corporations|
|Rice||Rs.1/-||35 kg per card|
|Sugar||Rs.13.50||1 kg per AAY cards only|
|Salt||Rs.5.00||1 kg per card|
|FSC cards||Rice||Rs.1/-||6 kg per person|
|Wheat||Rs.7/-||2 kg per person|
|Sugar||Rs.13.50||1 kg per AAY cards only|
|Salt||Rs.5.00||1 kg per person|
|AAY cards||Rice||Free||35 kg per card|
|AP cards||Rice||Free||10 kg per person|
Benefits of Telangana Ration Card
Having a ration card in Telangana can provide you with various benefits such as:
- You can get subsidized food grains and other essential commodities from the PDS outlets
- One is availing various welfare schemes and subsidies offered by the state and central governments
- You can get a proof of identity and address for various purposes such as opening a bank account, applying for a passport, etc.
- You can getting preference in admission to schools and colleges under reserved quota
- You are also getting a voter ID card and exercising your right to vote
Procedure To Apply For the Ration Card
If you do not have a ration card or want to apply for a new one, you can apply online through the Meeseva portal
- First of all visit the Meeseva portal and register yourself as a new user if you have not done so already.
- After you need to login with your username and password and click on “Civil Supplies” under “Departments“.
- Now click on “Issue of New Ration Card (Pink)” service and fill in the application form with all the required details such as personal information, family members details, address proof, income proof, etc.
- Now you should upload the scanned copies of all the supporting documents such as Aadhaar card, voter ID card, electricity bill, bank passbook, etc.
- Lastly pay the application fee of Rs.35 in online through debit card, credit card, net banking, or wallet.
- Finally submit the application form and note down the application number for future purposes.
- You will receive an SMS of confirmation on your registered mobile number after submitted the application form.
- You can also track your application status online through the Meeseva portal by entering your application number.
Documents Required for New Ration Card in Telangana
To apply for a new ration card in Telangana, you need to submit the following documents along with your application form:
- Aadhaar card of all the family members
- Voter ID card of the head of the family
- Electricity bill or water bill or telephone bill as address proof
- Bank passbook or income certificate as income proof
- Passport size photograph of the head of the family
Self-declaration form signed by the head of the family
Check Ration Card Status Online
After applying for a new ration card online, you can check your application status online through the EPDS website https://epds.telangana.gov.in/FoodSecurityAct/. You need to follow these steps:
- Visit the website and click on “FSC Search” on the homepage.
- Enter your FSC reference number or ration card number or old ration card number in the search box and click on “Search”.
- Your ration card details and application status will be displayed on the screen.
You can also check your application status through the Meeseva portal by entering your application number.
How to Link Aadhaar Card with Ration Card in Telangana
If you are willing to link your aadhar follow the below:
- Visit the website and click on “Aadhaar Seeding” on the homepage.
- Enter your ration card number or FSC reference number in the search box and click on “Search”.
- Your ration card details and Aadhaar seeding status will be displayed on the screen.
- If your Aadhaar card is not linked, click on “Add/Update Aadhaar Number” button.
- After that you have enter your Aadhaar number and OTP received on your registered mobile number and click on “Submit”.
- Your Aadhaar card will be linked with your ration card successfully.
You can also link your Aadhaar card with your ration card offline by visiting your nearest FPS or Meeseva center with your original Aadhaar card and ration card.