e sadhana portal is an type of portal in which the state government of Andhra pradesh. Moreover this scheme aims to develop the child and women management. This portal was launched both by Andhra Pradesh and Telangana state governments. By using this portal both the states people of ap and Telangana are able to benefit from this . Therefore this portal has created by the departments of child welfare and women development. In this article you are going to know more abou the e sadhana portal. Its benefits & Eligibility criteria of applying. Moreover the application status check. Also how to login to the portal and register yourself.
What is actually is the e sadhana about
e sadhana portal is launched by the both ap and the states. The main motive of this portal is to develop the child welfare and women management. All the citizens of both states can avail from this. Moreover citizens can avail more advantages like abhiyan yojana,anganwadi for women etc.., these two portals have similar services to each other. You can benefit the services of this portal from your home. There will be no stress for the users to go the any municipal offices and need to wait for their respective work to be done more than that the can easily use this service and can save their valuable time.
overview of e sadhana
|Name of Scheme||Launched By||Beneficiary||Objective||Official Website||Launched Year||Mode of Application|
|Ayushman Bharat – National Health Protection Mission (PM-JAY)||Government of India||Poor and vulnerable families (approximately 50 crore beneficiaries)||To provide a health cover of Rs. 5 lakhs per family per year for secondary and tertiary care hospitalization||https://www.india.gov.in/||2018||Online or offline through Common Service Centres (CSCs)|
|Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme||Government of Telangana||Dalit families in selected mandals of Telangana||To provide financial assistance of Rs. 10 lakhs per family for self-employment and empowerment||Not yet launched||2023 (expected)||Online (expected)|
|Karnataka Arogya Sanjeevani Scheme (KASS)||Government of Karnataka||BPL and APL families in Karnataka||To provide a health cover of Rs. 1.5 lakhs per family per year for secondary and tertiary care hospitalization||or Suvarna Arogya Suraksha Trust||2020||Online through Seva Sindhu portal|
The main Objective of e sadhana
The objective of e Sadhana is to provide a comprehensive and integrated platform for the Women Development and Child Welfare Department of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. The portal aims to improve the delivery of various schemes and services for women and children, such as nutrition, health, education, protection, and empowerment. Portal also enables the monitoring and evaluation of the performance of the department and its functionaries, such as Anganwadi workers, supervisors, and district officers.The e Sadhana portal is an example of how technology can be leveraged to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of public service delivery for women and child development. The portal has helped in improving the quality of data collection, analysis, reporting, and dissemination. It has also enabled better coordination and collaboration among various stakeholders involved in women and child development. The portal has also empowered the beneficiaries by providing them access to information and feedback mechanisms.
sadhana application procedure
For applying any application you need to follow the below steps carefully moreover follow them carefully to avoid any errors:
- First of all you need to visit the official website of the e sadhana portal where it @ https://wdcw.ap.gov.in/
- After that a homepage will appear before you
- If you are required to register online, you need to click the option which says .is-e-sadhana option after that a new page will open infront of you.
- moreover there will be so many options, you need to click your required one to get login.
- After that you need click the option which says MIS Option to get login yourself.
- From here a login page will appear infront you.
- Here you are able to login by using your logo n credentials like as your password and iserid.
- Therefore after filling the details enter your captcha code and click on the login option.
- Successfully your logged into the portal
How to login to the e sadhana portal
Follow the below instructions carefully to login Onto the portal successful
- First of all you need to Visit the official website by following the link to wdcw.ap.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the “Management Information System” link on the top menu bar.
- On the next page, click on the “Login” link on the top right corner.
- Enter your username and password in the respective fields and click on the “Login” button.
- You will be redirected to your dashboard where you can access various features and reports of the e sadhana portal
what are the services Under the portal
e sadhana portal consists of so many services like as the following
- Web MPR: This service is a web-based monthly progress report system that collects and analyzes data on various schemes and programs implemented by the department. It helps in planning, monitoring and evaluation of the activities and outcomes
- AWW/AWH Recruitment System: This service is an online recruitment system for hiring Anganwadi Workers (AWWs) and Anganwadi Helpers (AWHs) in the state. It facilitates the application, verification, selection and appointment process of the candidates.
- Food Supply Management System (M-Foods): This service is an online system for managing the supply chain of food items to the Anganwadi Centres. It tracks the procurement, distribution, storage and consumption of food items and ensures quality and timely delivery.
- Milk Supply Tracking System: This service is an online system for tracking the supply of milk to the Anganwadi Centres. It monitors the quantity, quality and frequency of milk delivery and consumption by the beneficiaries.
- Girl Child Protection Scheme: This service is a scheme that provides financial assistance to girl children from poor families. It aims to prevent female foeticide, child marriage, child labour and discrimination against girl children. It also promotes education, health and empowerment of girl children.
- Officer’s Monthly Tour Diary: This service is an online system for recording and reporting the field visits of the officers of the department. It helps in ensuring accountability, transparency and supervision of the field activities