Sahara yojana is a plan made by the Himachal Pradesh government. This plan aims to give money to poor people who have very bad diseases and suffering from disease. The plan wants to make it easier for sufferers which aims them to pay for their medical bills and make their lives better.
The plan helps people with diseases like Parkinson’s disease, Malignant Cancer, Paralysis, Muscular Dystrophy, Hemophilia, Thalassemia, and Chronic Renal Failure. These diseases are hard to cure and need a lot of treatment and care. The word Sahara means ‘support’ in Hindi and the plan shows that the government cares about the people who need help.
Overview of Sahara Yojana
Some people are very sick and need money every month to manage their health and to get cure. The government gives this diseased person which is the amount of Rs. 3000 every month. They are poor people in the country who earns and make less than Rs. 4 lakh in a year. Like that They are people like this who are also live in Himachal Pradesh and they need to show an Aadhaar card and Identify Proofs these things to get the money.
The government has started this yojana in 2018 and more than 10,000 people got help from this scheme. The government’s health department checks the people and gives them a Sahara card. They can use this card to get money from any bank or post office. Many people are happy and thankful for this help. Some experts and social workers also say this is a good and kind thing to do.
Eligibilty Criteria For Sahara Yojana
To be eligible for the scheme, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be a permanent resident of Himachal Pradesh.
- You must belong to the economically weaker section (EWS) of the society and earn less than the federal poverty level it is in between less then 1 lakh
- Applier must have a medical certificate that certificate has to proves you that you are suffering from one of the specified diseases which is given above.
- You must not be a beneficiary of any other government sponsored pension scheme.
Overview of Sahara yojana
|Description||A scheme to provide financial assistance of Rs. 3000 per month to patients from economically weaker sections of society suffering from specified diseases such as Parkinson’s disease, Malignant Cancer, Paralysis, Muscular Dystrophy, Hemophilia, and Thalassemia.|
|Launched by||Government of Himachal Pradesh|
|Eligibility||Permanent residents of Himachal Pradesh who belong to the economically weaker sections (EWS) category and have a valid BPL or income certificate.|
|Documents required||Deposit certificate/ Passbook, Claim Request Form, PAN Card (if claim amount is Rs. 50,000/- and above), Aadhaar seeded Bank account, membership number, Aadhaar linked Mobile number.|
|How to apply||Online through the CRCS-Sahara Refund Portal or offline by submitting the application form to the concerned society.|
|Website||CRCS-Sahara Refund Portal|
Feature of Sahara yojana
Some of the features of this scheme are:
- This scheme provides a monthly payment of Rs. 3000 to the eligible patients.
- The diseases covered under the scheme are Parkinson, Malignant Cancer, Paralysis, Muscular Dystrophy, Hemophilia, Thalassemia, Chronic Renal Failure and any other disease that causes permanent disability.
- The patients need to be register online and upload their BPL/Income certificate, medical certificate and life certificate to avail the benefits of the scheme.
- The patients can check their payment status and download their Sahara card from the official website of the scheme.
- This plan offers a fixed annuity rate for life and which is guaranted at the time of purchase
- The plan has two options: one is single life and another is joint life. In single life option the annuity is paid for individual till death. In joint life option the annuity is pai primary annuitant till death and then to the secondary annuitant till death.
- The plan has a return of premium option which means that on death of the last survivor, the premium paid is returned to the nominee or legal heir.
- The plan has a minimum entry age of 40 years and a maximum entry age of 80 years. The minimum annuity amount is Rs. 1000 per month.
How To Login To The Sahara Portal
To login on to the Sahara Refund Portal you should follow these steps:
- First of all you have to register on the portal using your membership number, Aadhaar number, and Aadhaar-linked mobile number.
- Now You can do this by visiting the portal website and clicking on “Depositor Registration”.
- After registering on to the portal you will receive a login ID and password through SMS.
- You can use these credentials to login on to the portal. You should be clicking on the “Login” button on the website.
- Once you have login and you will be able to access your account dashboard in which where you can view your deposit details, submit your claim request, and check your refund status
Procedure To Register On to the portal
To register on Sahara Yojana online and should need to follow these steps:
- First of all you have to go to the official website of the scheme which is @ https://sahara-hpsbys-in.translate.goog/
- After this the home page of the website will open on your screen.
- Now you have to click on the option of New Registration on the home page.
- After this a new page will open in front of you.
- Here you have to enter your Aadhar number.
- After that you need to click on the submit option button.
- Now you have to click and the registration form will open in front of you.
- you need to provide all the information asked in the registration form such as name, address, mobile number, bank account details, etc.
- After that You should also have to upload some documents such as income certificate, medical certificate, permanent residence certificate, etc.
- After filling all the details and uploading the documents you have to click on the Register option.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number for verification.
- Enter the OTP and complete the registration process.
- You will get a confirmation message and a registration number on your screen.
- You can use this registration number to check the status of your application later.
- You can also download and print your registration form for future reference.in/.