This article is about Janani Suraksha Yojana Application download | JSY Scheme Check status | Janani Suraksha Yojana Apply Online. Registration of Janani Suraksha Yojana.
This Yojana is crafted by our central government and implemented by our prime minister sree Narendra Modiji. There are so many schemes under the protection of Pregnant lady and womb. This scheme is provided for the pregnant woman who can take care of her child. This scheme is divided into two types for urban and rural pregnant ladies.
Janani suraksha Yojana is applicable for both urban and rural pregnant ladies. For urban BPL pregnant ladies under this scheme she can get Rs.1000 and for the aplozing by asha worker lady can get Rs. 200. For rural Pregnant ladies and who are Below poverty line can get Rs. 1400 and by the supporter of asha worker can get Rs. 200.
How To Apply For The Janani Suraksha Yojan (JSY) Online
Follow the below instructions carefully to apply for this application onoine. This yojana is to take take care of pregnant ladies about their medicine and good food. This Yojana is only applicable for the Below poverty line pregnant ladies only.
- First of all the applicant should download the application form from the official website of ministry of welfare and health in the pdf form @https://www.mohfw.gov.in.
- After filling this form by suitable Information you can submit this form to your nearest anganwadi cantre.
- Be careful while filling this form.
Janani Suraksha Yojana Required Documents 2022
- Ration card of the applicant is mandatory to know she is under the below poverty line.
- Residential proof
- passport size photo
- Mobile number
- Bank account details
- Delivery certificate of pregnant women by the recognized hospital.
Overview of Janani Suraksha Yojana
|Launch date||12 April 2005|
|Implementing agency||National Health Mission|
|Objective||To reduce maternal and neonatal mortality by promoting institutional delivery among poor pregnant women|
|Eligibility criteria||All pregnant women delivering in government health centres or accredited private hospitals in low performing states Only women above 19 years of age and with up to two live births are eligible|
|Cash assistance||– Rs. 1400 for rural women and Rs. 1000 for urban women in LPS Rs. 700 for rural women and Rs. 600 for urban women in HPS – Rs. 500 for home delivery in both LPS and HPS -ASHA’s package of Rs. 600 for rural women and Rs. 400 for urban women in both LPS and HPS|
|Mode of payment||Direct Bank Transfer (DBT) to the beneficiary’s bank account|
|Application process||Online or offline registration through the official website of JSY or by downloading the form|
JSY Check status Online
- First visit the official website of the ministry of welfare and health @https://www.mofhw.gov.in.
- You are able to see the link of JSY Check online on the home page.
- after Completing this step you should enter your reference Id and then click on the submit button.
- Now, your status wiil be display on the screen.
Checking Union Content Number Online
- Visit the official website of the ministry of welfare and health @https://www.mohfw.gov.in.
- On home page of the website you are able to see contact us click on it.
- Bow you need click on uttar/status official then All contact list will be on your view.
Highlights Of Janani Suraksha Yojana
- Janani suraksha Yojana was started on 23rd April 2005
- For the asha worker who is helpful for the pregnant lady can be gain by Rs. 600 and for the assist will be provided of Rs. 250.
- This scheme 4% is usable for the administrative exspace.
- This yojanas internal agenda is for to protect backward classes from uttar Pradesh,uttaranchel, Jharkhand, bihar and madhya pradesh.
- Applicant should have joysvay card along the MCH card.
- For the lady whose delivary was happened at home can benefited with Rs. 5000. Here amount is provided only for 2 births.
- For the cigerian another section will be provided, along it Rs. 1500 amount will be provided.
Agenda Of Janani Suraksha Yojana 2022
Janani suraksha Yojana Is a scheme for the protection of the Below poverty line pregnant ladyunder this scheme some amount of money is probably provided for the caring of that lady. On 23rd April 2005 this scheme was implemented on the view of protecting the pregnant ladies. For their birth if the lady is belongs to urban she will be provided by Re. 1000 and is she is rural lady she can benifited with Rs. 1400.The states such as madhya pradesh, bihar, uttarakhand, uttar pradesh and madhya pradesh are back in fertility so it is a major concern to protect from infant mortality rate
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is the objective of JSY?
A: The objective of JSY is to provide cash assistance and post delivery care to poor pregnant women who deliver in government or accredited private health facilities. The scheme also encourages the involvement of Accredited Social Health Activists (ASHAs) as effective links between the government and pregnant women.
Q: How can I contact JSY for more information or grievance redressal?
A: You can contact JSY through the following channels:
- Toll-free number: 1800-180-1104
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org