Jan Samarth Portal is used to give subsidy in credit links of user’s. This portal was launched on 6th june 2022 by the hands of our Honourable prime ministers Narendra Modi. From this scheme some sectors like agriculture and service sectors get development. All the credit linked schemes of government will be under in one. There are 13 linked government service are mentioned in this portal. This portal is a one-stop digital portal which links credit links of government schemes.
This article is about Jan samarth portal online registeration | Jan Samarth Apply loan Online | Samarth Portal registeration | PM Modi samarth portal registeration | Jan samarth login procedure.
Under this scheme loans are given to needy one like Educational loan, Agri infrastructure loan, business activity loan and livelihood loans. Banks like ICICI, AXIS, CANARA etc. are linked in this portal. Jan samarth portal is a system which directly connects beneficiary of lenders. In this platform thirteen credit linked government services are provided. In this article you are going to know about the procedure to apply, eligibility criteria, benefits of this portal and types of loans are mentioned in this portal.
Types Of Loans Under Jan Samarth Portal
There are four types of loans which comes under this portal They are :-
- Agri infrastructure loan
- Business activity loan
- Educational loan
- Livelihood loan
Agri Infrastructure Loan
This loan is based on agriculture and it’s marketing
- Agriculture infrastructure fund
- Agriculture marketing infrastructure
- Agri clinik and agri business centre scheme
This type loan is for the educating students.
- Central sector interest subsidy
- Dr Ambedkar Central Sector Scheme
- Padho Pradesh
Business Activity Loan
This loan is helpful for the companies who are in need of loan
- Weaver mudra scheme
- pradhan mantri street vendor atma nirbhar nidhi scheme
- pradhan mantri mudra yojana
- prime minister employment generation program
- stand up india scheme
- Self employment schemes and rehabilitation of manual scavengers
- Dindaya antyoday yojana national rural livelihood mission.
How To Register On Jan Samarth Portal
Follow the below instructions carefully to attain your registeration .
- first of all visit the official website of jan samarth @https://www.jansamarth.in
- Home page will appear in front of you
- You are able to see register button press this option.
- After clicking the interference will be like below
- Now You have to enter the following details given below.
- Mobile Number
- Captcha code
- Press the OTP option to receive OTP
- Enter the OTP and click on submit button
- After completion of this process you will receive an application form
- fill this application form with suitable information
- Upload all your required details
- click on submit button and then finally your registeration process is now completed.
Documents Required For Jan Samarth Portal
- Aadhar card
- Voter id
- Resident of this country can apply for this registeration
- Bank statement
- Passport size photo
- Mobile number etc
Steps to Lord Grievance
- Initially visit official website @https://www.jansamarth.in
- Homepage will open on the screen
- You are able to see the option grievance, press the option
- Grievance mode is seen on the screen
- select type of query and category
- Now, enter the given details below
- Registered mobile number
- Email address
- Application id
- Name of scheme
- Subject of query
- stage of application
- Query descriptions
- Name of applicant
- Upload suitable documents
- Now, you can lodge a grievances.
Overview of the Jan Samarth Portal
|Objective||To promote inclusive growth and development of various sectors by guiding and providing them to the right type of Government benefits through simple and easy digital processes|
|Schemes||12 Credit Linked Government schemes spread across 5 loan categories: Education, Agri, Business, Livelihood and Agri Infrastructure|
|Eligibility||Beneficiaries can check their eligibility by answering few questions on the portal|
|Application||Beneficiaries can apply online by providing basic details and documents. The portal uses smart analytics to auto-fill required details and match the best suitable scheme(s)|
|Approval||Beneficiaries can view offers from 200+ lenders and get digital approval from selected bank|
|Tracking||Beneficiaries can check the real time status of their application at their convenience|
Benefits Of Jan Samarth Portal
Jan Samarth Portal offers many benefits to the beneficiaries and the lenders of the government schemes. Some of them are:
- You can check your eligibility for multiple schemes at once by answering a few questions.
- Apply online for the best suitable scheme by providing basic details and documents. The portal will capture or auto-fill the required details through smart analytics.
- You can view offers from 200+ lenders and get digital approval from the selected bank.
- Benefited throughby by checking the real-time status of your application when you wanted.
- Beneficial to get the loans under 12 central government schemes, spread across 5 loan categories such as education, agriculture, business, infrastructure and livelihood.
- Finally You can get scheme wise benefits based on your gender, social category and type of business.
What are the schemes available on Portal?
Jan Samarth Portal links 12 central government subsidy schemes that are available for different sectors and purposes. They are:
- Central Sector Interest Subsidy Scheme (CSIS): This scheme provides full of interested subsidy during the prohibition period on education loans taken by students from economically weaker sections for having a higher education in India or may be abroad.
Agriculture Loan – Kisan Credit Card
- Kisan Credit Card (KCC): This scheme aims to provide farmers with timely and time credit to meet their credit needs for cultivation such as crops, post-harvest expenses, consumption requirements, investment in farm assets and allied activities.
Agriculture Infrastructure Loan
- Agri-Clinics and Agri-Business Centres Scheme (ACABC): This schemes provides loans to agriculture graduates or diploma holders to set up agri-clinics or agri-business centres which are offering professional services to farmers.
- Agriculture Marketing Infrastructure (AMI): This scheme provides loans to individuals, groups, cooperatives, companies or corporations for development of agricultural marketing infrastructure such as storage, grading, processing, packaging, transportation etc.
- Dairy Entrepreneurship Development Scheme (DEDS): This scheme provides loans to entrepreneurs for establishing dairy units or related activities such as milk processing, chilling, marketing etc.
Business Activity Loan
- Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Programme (PMEGP): This is a scheme whuch provides loans to entrepreneurs for setting up new micro-enterprises or expanding their program in rural or urban areas.
- Stand-Up India Scheme (SUPI): This scheme provides loans to SC/ST or women entrepreneurs for setting up greenfield enterprises in manufacturing, services or trading sectors.
- Credit Guarantee Fund Scheme for Micro and Small Enterprises or shoppers (CGTMSE): This scheme provides shurity free loans to micro and small enterprises through credit guarantee cover from the government.
- Credit Linked Capital Subsidy Scheme for Technology Upgradation (CLCSS): This scheme provides loans to micro and small Shops or Shopkeepers for technology upgradation or modernizing their plant and machinery.
- Pradhan Mantri MUDRA Yojana (PMMY): This scheme provides loans to non-corporate, non-farm small or micro enterprises for income-generating activities such as manufacturing, trading or services.
- National Urban Livelihoods Mission – Self Employment Programme (NULM-SEP): This scheme provides loans to urban poor people or groups for setting up self-employment ventures or micro-enterprises.
- National Rural Livelihoods Mission – Aajeevika (NRLM-Aajeevika): This scheme provides loans to rural poor people or self-help groups (SHGs) for promoting livelihood opportunities such as farm or non-farm activities.
What are the testimonials of Samarth Portal?
Jan Samarth Portal has received positive feedback and testimonials from many beneficiaries and lenders who have used the portal. Some of them are:
- “I applied for PMEGP scheme on Jan Samarth Portal and got digital approval from SBI within a week. The portal is very user-friendly and helpful. I am very happy with the service.” – Ramesh Kumar, Bihar
- “Jan Samarth Portal is a great initiative by the government. It has made the process of applying for government schemes very easy and fast. I got a loan under DEDS scheme from HDFC Bank within 10 days. The portal also helped me with the subsidy calculation and documentation.” – Sunita Devi, Rajasthan
- “We are very impressed with Jan Samarth Portal. It has increased our outreach and efficiency in providing loans under government schemes. The portal has simplified the eligibility check, application, approval and tracking processes. We have disbursed loans to more than 500 beneficiaries under various schemes through the portal.” – Rajesh Sharma, Branch Manager, ICICI Bank
What are the future plans of Jan Samarth Portal?
Jan Samarth Portal is constantly working to improve its services and features. Some of the future plans of the portal are:
- Adding more government schemes and loan categories to the portal.
- Integrating with other government portals and databases for seamless data exchange and verification.
- Providing more value-added services such as training, mentoring, marketing, networking etc. to the beneficiaries.
- Enhancing the user interface and user experience of the portal.
How to support Jan Samarth Portal?
Jan Samarth Portal is a collaborative effort of various stakeholders such as government agencies, banks, NBFCs, NGOs, industry associations, academic institutions etc. You can support Jan Samarth Portal by:
- Spreading awareness about the portal and its benefits among your friends, family, colleagues and community.
- Providing feedback and suggestions to improve the portal and its services.
- Participating in surveys, campaigns and events related to the portal.
- Partnering with the portal as a lender, service provider or facilitator.
Jan Samarth Portal is a one-stop digital platform for government schemes that can help you with your education, agriculture, business or livelihood needs. It is an innovative and convenient way to access government benefits through online application and digital approval. It also offers guidance, auto-recommendation and real-time tracking of your application.
Frequently Asked Questions :-
Q.How long does it take to get digital approval from the bank?
A.The time taken to get digital approval from the bank may depend on the scheme, the lender and the verification process it can tak few days.
Q.Who can apply for the schemes on Jan Samarth Portal?
A.The eligibility of the Jan Samarth Portal depends upon the government scheme that you want credit for. But there are some common eligibility criteria that everyone must follow which is given
- You must be a citizen of India.
- Your age must be 18 and above.
- You must have identity proof such as Aadhaar Card (mobile linked), Ration Card, Pan card, etc.
Q.What are the interest rates and subsidy rates for the schemes on Jan Samarth Portal?
A.The interest rates and subsidy rates for the schemes on Jan Samarth Portal may vary depending on the scheme, the lender and the category of the borrower. You can find out more details about each scheme by visiting https://www.jansamarth.in/schemes or by checking your eligibility and viewing offers from 200+ lenders on the portal.