This article is about Jan samarth portal online registeration | Jan Samarth Apply loan Online | Samarth Portal registeration | PM Modi samarth portal registeration | Jan samarth login procedure.
Jan Samarth Portal is used to give subsidy in credit links of user’s. This portal was launched on 6th june 2022 by the hands of our Honourable prime ministers Narendra Modi. From this scheme some sectors like agriculture and service sectors get development. All the credit linked schemes of government will be under in one. There are 13 linked government service are mentioned in this portal. This portal is a one-stop digital portal which links credit links of government schemes.
Under this scheme loans are given to needy one like Educational loan, Agri infrastructure loan, business activity loan and livelihood loans. Banks like ICICI, AXIS, CANARA etc. are linked in this portal. Jan samarth portal is a system which directly connects beneficiary of lenders. In this platform thirteen credit linked government services are provided. In this article you are going to know about the procedure to apply, eligibility criteria, benefits of this portal and types of loans are mentioned in this portal.
Types Of Loans Under Jan Samarth Portal
There are four types of loans which comes under this portal They are :-
- Agri infrastructure loan
- Business activity loan
- Educational loan
- Livelihood loan
Agri Infrastructure Loan
This loan is based on agriculture and it’s marketing
- Agriculture infrastructure fund
- Agriculture marketing infrastructure
- Agri clinik and agri business centre scheme
This type loan is for the educating students.
- Central sector interest subsidy
- Dr Ambedkar Central Sector Scheme
- Padho Pradesh
Business Activity Loan
This loan is helpful for the companies who are in need of loan
- Weaver mudra scheme
- pradhan mantri street vendor atma nirbhar nidhi scheme
- pradhan mantri mudra yojana
- prime minister employment generation program
- stand up india scheme
- Self employment schemes and rehabilitation of manual scavengers
- Dindaya antyoday yojana national rural livelihood mission.
How To Register On Jan Samarth Portal
Follow the below instructions carefully to attain your registeration .
- first of all visit the official website of jan samarth @https://www.jansamarth.in
- Home page will appear in front of you
- You are able to see register button press this option.
- After clicking the interference will be like below
- Now You have to enter the following details given below.
- Mobile Number
- Captcha code
- Press the OTP option to receive OTP
- Enter the OTP and click on submit button
- After completion of this process you will receive an application form
- fill this application form with suitable information
- Upload all your required details
- click on submit button and then finally your registeration process is now completed
Documents Required For Jan Samarth Portal
- Aadhar card
- Voter id
- Resident of this country can apply for this registeration
- Bank statement
- Passport size photo
- Mobile number etc
Steps to Lord Grievance
- Initially visit official website @https://www.jansamarth.in
- Homepage will open on the screen
- You are able to see the option grievance, press the option
- Grievance mode is seen on the screen
- select type of query and category
- Now, enter the given details below
- Registered mobile number
- Email address
- Application id
- Name of scheme
- Subject of query
- stage of application
- Query descriptions
- Name of applicant
- Upload suitable documents
- Now, you can lodge a grievances