The Madhya Pradesh state government has implemented a scheme in 2018 to benefit the socio workers of the state. This scheme is About to help the unorganised workers to help in financial assistance, health insurance, education incentives, electricity bill subsidy, agricultural equipment and funeral assistance. In this article you are able to know more about the Sambal Yojana | Online Registration| Benefits & Eligibility Criteria.
Under this scheme both the rural and urban wormers can access this yojana. But if you want to participate in this scheme you should follow some conditions, Eligibility and benefits of the portal. On the different conditions the Beneficiar can get the amount of money. This scheme covers the construction, transport, domestic work, etc. Occupations.
How To Apply For The Sambal Yojana Online
If you are willing to apply for the Sambal Yojana Online please follow the below steps carefully
- First of all visit the official website of the Sambal Yojana.@http://sambal.mp.gov.in/
- Now on the homepage you are able to see the option ” SHRAMIK PANJIYAN HETU AVEDAN KAREN” Click on the option.
- After that an application form will be visible to you, you need to fill the all the necessary information.
- Also fill the personal details like aadhar number, Occupation, Bank account details etc..
- after that upload the requirements for completing the form.
- Finally after the submission of the all the documents you need to click on the submit button which is below the application form.
What Is Sambal 2.0 Scheme
The chief minister of the madhya pradesh has launched this scheme in 2018. The main motive of this scheme is to provide security and safety for the crores of the unorganised workers. This scheme was launched by Sivaraj Singh Chauhan who is a Cm for the current government. In this article you are going to know more about Sambal 2.0 Scheme.
This is a scheme where the handicapped and the one of the member died family can benefit upto 4 lakh rupees. If any person died in the family can get ₹5,000, it is a general death then the family can get ₹2 lakhs, if it is an accident death can get ₹4 lakhs. When coming to the defects if the perso is disabled with permanently he can get upto ₹2 lakhs otherwise he is disabled for partially he is eligible for ₹1 lakh.
Procedure To Check The Status of Sambal Yojana
If you are willing to check your application status first you need to follow the below steps.
- First of all visit the official website of the Sambal Yojana.
- After taht on the home page you are able to see the option like SHRAMIK PANJIYAN HETU AVEDAN KAREN” Click it.
- You need to enter your application number and captcha code which is given in the side.
- After that click on the search button.
- Then your required form will be visible to you on the screen.
Check name in the beneficiary list
if you are needed to check your name in the list please follow the below steps carefully.
- First of all visit the official website.
- On the menu button you are able to see the option called ” MIS” .
- After clicking the option you are able to see the three options in that you have to select the District Dashboard option.
- A page will be opene and then scroll down you are able to see the +more button click it.
- Now other page will open in that you have to select the district and the local body.
- Laterly you need to click on the captcha code and enter in the respective fields. After that click on the ” view sambal Members list”.
- Therefore you can see the list before you on the screen.
Download your Sambal Card
If you wanted to download the sambal Card you need to follow the below steps.
- First of all visit the official website of the sambal portal.
- after that you need to open the menu bar on the menu bar you need to click the hithagrahi vivaran which is view details.
- In that you should add the below details like Samagra Sadasya ID.
- After entering all the details click on the Vivaran Dekhe Button. Which is view details. You can also download your card by the print option.