Ghaziabad Property Tax is Controlled by theu Municipal Corporation of Ghaziabad| Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam Property tax Online | Property tax pay online receipt | MCG Tax Calculation | Ghaziabad Municipal Corporation Property tax pay offline
Ghaziabad Municipal corporation is collecting all the taxes from the property owners of the nagar. This tax is used to rebuilt, repair and maintain the public properties such as parks, hospitals and buildings of government. Property tax revenue is a major source of income to ghaziabad municipal corporation. Residentials or Holders of the property in the ghaziabad must pay this tax to the municipal corporation of ghaziabad.
Ghaziabad is divided into 5 zones Thery are 1.City Zone, 2.Kavi Nagar Zone, 3.Vijay Nagar Zone, 4.Mohan Nagar Zone and 5.Vasundhara Nagar Zone. In this zone the tax is collected by some features like locality, zone, construction type of the property, who is occupy the property, worship places etc. In the official website of the ghaziabad nagar palike there is calculater to calculate your property tax.
How To Pay Ghaziabad Property Tax Online
Follow the below steps to pay property tax of ghaziabad online and your are able to pay the tax accuracy by following through steps.
- First Visit the official website of the ghaziabad municipal Corporation@https://www.onlinegnn.com.
- You will enter into the home page, Now click on the online pay tax.
- After choosing the option “online pay tax” You will redirected to other page.
- Here fill the options by all your details.
- Enter the captcha before clicking search button.
- After it, Enter your Mobile number and click on proceed to pay option.
- You will redirected to other page. Here You can select the mode of payment.
- you can choose the bank option.
- when you paid all the amount you will get a reciept.
Overview Of Property Tax
|Property Type||Calculation Method||Formula||Example|
|Housing and Industrial||Annual Rateable Value||G = T+S+C|
I = GXH/100
K (Property Tax) = JX20%
|T = Annual rent value|
S = 10% of T
C = 15% of T
H = Rebate percentage
Suppose T = 1,00,000, S = 10,000, C = 15,000 and H = 10
Then G = 1,25,000
I = 12,500
J = 1,12,500
K = 22,500
|Empty and Open Plots||Capital Value||Property Tax = Capital Value X Rate of Tax X Area of Plot||Capital Value = Market value of the plot per sq. m. as per circle rate|
Rate of Tax = 0.5% for residential plots and 1% for commercial plots
Area of Plot = Measured in sq. m.
Suppose Capital Value = 50,000, Rate of Tax = 0.5% and Area of Plot = 100
Then Property Tax = 50,000 X 0.005 X 100
Property Tax = 25,000
Calculating Property Tax
Follow the below instructions to calculate your property tax in ghaziabad.
- Gross area unit value = T + S + c
- K = J × 20%
- I = G × H/100
- J = G-I
- T = Tenanted area of the property × Per sq ft. Rate of property × Ten months.
- C =Vehicle Parking area × Area of vehicle parking area square feet × Ten months.
- S = Self occupied area × Rate of property per square feet × ten months.
- G = Gross Unit Value.
- K = Property tax.
- I = Reduction amount.
- J = Net unit value.
- Reduction rate percentage value
Offline Method To Pay Tax
Ghaziabad property tax can be paid through online and offline. In online mode You need to visit the official website of Ghaziabad municipal Corporation and click on the “Online tax pay” Foreward that details are available on your screen fill them and enter captcha and phone number press search button then you will get a reciept you can download or print out it.
while in offline you have to pay this tax in Ghaziabad Municipal Corporation Centres.
What is GNN tax Reciept
Although you paid your tax you need collect your property tax reciept, it is very useful for further future purpose. It contains information about the Tax Payer, Year assessment, location of payment, Tax dues and total tax to be payed.
How to Check Property Tax Status
- You can check your property tax status online by visiting the GNN website
- On the homepage you are able to see and click on ‘Pay Tax Online’.
- You can enter your house number or UID and now you should bclick on ‘Search’.
- You will see your property tax details such as name, address, outstanding amount, previous payments, etc. on the screen.
- You can also check your property tax status offline by visiting the property tax cell of the GNN or any one of the collection centers.
- You will need to provide your house number or UID to check your property tax status offline.
Why Should We Pay the GNN Tax
Paying property tax is important for several reasons:
- It is a legal order and responsibility for every property owner in Ghaziabad to pay property tax for the GNN.
- It helps the GNN to provide the essential services and facilities such as water supply, roads, street lights, parks, etc. in your area and also they will repair and maintain the public properties.
- It also helps to avoid any legal action from the GNN for the non payment or late payment of property tax.
- It helps you to get a property tax clearance certificate which is beneficial for the various purposes such as applying for a loan and selling or transferring your property, etc.
How yo apply for property tax in Mutation
To apply for property tax mutation in Ghaziabad, you need to follow these steps:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam house tax².
- Step 2: Click on the tab ‘Apply For Mutation’ in the top right corner of the homepage.
- Step 3: Log in to the portal using the credentials. If you are a new user, you need to register first by providing some basic details such as name, mobile number, email ID, etc.
- Step 4: Fill up the online mutation application form with details such as old owner name, new owner name, address, UID, sale deed number, date of transfer, etc.
- Step 5: Upload the scanned copies of the required documents such as sale deed, identity proof, address proof, etc.
- Step 6: Pay the mutation fee online using any of the available payment options.
- Step 7: Submit the application and take a printout of the acknowledgement slip.
The GNN will verify your application and documents and issue a mutation certificate within 15 days. You can check the status of your mutation application online by visiting the GNN website and clicking on ‘Mutation Status’.
How To Get Property Tax Clearance Certificate
To get a property tax clearance certificate in Ghaziabad, you need to follow these steps:
- Step 1: first of all Visit the official website of Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam house tax.
- Step 2: Click on the tab ‘Apply For Clearance Certificate’ in the top right corner of the homepage.
- Step 3: Now you should Log in to the portal using the credentials If you are a new user you need to register first by providing some basic details like such as name, mobile number, email ID, etc.
- Step 4: Fill up the online clearance certificate application form with details such as name, address, UID, purpose of certificate, etc..,
- Step 5: Pay the clearance certificate fee online using any one of the available payment options.
- Step 6: Submit the application and take a printout of the acknowledgement slip.
- The GNN will verify your application and issue a clearance certificate within the 7 days. You can download and print your clearance certificate online by visiting the GNN website and clicking on ‘Clearance Certificate’.
Frequently asked Questions:-
Q. How to pay property tax in Ghaziabad?
A .One of the hassle-free ways to pay property tax dues in Ghaziabad is by visiting the Nagar Nigam official portal. After opting for ‘Pay Property Tax Online’, entering relevant details, and paying the dues the receipt is immediately generated that can be saved and printed on a later date whenever required.
Q.Why should you pay house tax on time?
A .The Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam (GNN) portal has made it easier for citizens to pay and complete the tax registration process at their ease. To avoid any penalty and increased interest rates, paying the Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam house tax on time is essential
Q .What are the sources of revenue in (NNG)?
A. One of the primary sources of revenue in the Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam (NNG) is house tax collection. Property owners having either residential or commercial properties under the Nagar Nigam Ghaziabad of Municipal Corporation of Ghaziabad (MCG) are entitled to pay house tax.
Q .What is the status of Ghaziabad?
A . The status of Ghaziabad was upgraded from Municipal Board to Municipal Corporation, known as Nagar Nigam Ghaziabad (GNN) on 31 August 1994 following 74th constitution Amendment Act 1992 and conformity legislation by state government.