CIDCO Lottery (City and Industrial Development Corporation) is a government agency that provides affordable housing to the low and middle income people who are living the state of Maharashtra.
CIDCO conducts a lottery every year to allot flats to the eligible applicants who applied for lottery. In this article, we will explain how to apply for the CIDCO lottery online, what are the eligibility criteria, what are the important dates, and how to check the results. Moreover you are going to know more brief explanation about the CIDCO Lottery and also Benefits Etc..,
What is CIDCO Lottery?
CIDCO lottery is a scheme that offers flats at subsidized rates to the economically weaker sections (EWS) and lower income groups (LIG) in Navi Mumbai and other areas under the NAINA (Navi Mumbai Airport Influence Notified Area) project. CIDCO releases a notification every year inviting applications from the interested candidates. The flats are allotted through a computerized draw of lots.
How to Apply for Lottery Online?
To apply for the lottery online, you need to follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of CIDCO lottery and click on the “Register” option on the homepage.
- Fill in the required details such as user name, PAN card number, mobile number, email ID, etc. and create a password. You will receive an OTP on your mobile number and email ID for verification.
- Login to your account using your user name and password and select the scheme and income group that you want to apply for. You can apply for a maximum of one scheme under one income group.
- Fill in the personal details, bank account details, address details, and reservation category (if applicable) in the online application form. You also need to upload the scanned copies of the necessary documents such as Aadhaar card, income certificate, domicile certificate, etc.
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 5000 for EWS category and Rs. 25000 for LIG category through online mode (credit card, debit card, net banking, UPI, etc.) or offline mode (RTGS/NEFT). You will receive a confirmation message and a receipt after the payment is successful.
- Take a printout of the application form and the receipt for future reference.
What are the Eligibility Criteria for CIDCO Lottery?
To be eligible for the lottery, you need to fulfill the following criteria:
- You must be a citizen of India and a resident of Maharashtra for at least 15 years.
- You must have a valid PAN card and Aadhaar card.
- Your monthly income must not exceed Rs. 25000 for EWS category and Rs. 50000 for LIG category.
- You or your family members (spouse and children) must not own any residential property in your name in any urban area of Maharashtra.
- You must be at least 18 years of age as on the date of application.
What are the Important Dates for Lottery?
The important dates for the CIDCO lottery are as follows:
- Registration starts: 21-09-2023 at 12:00 pm
- Registration ends: 27-10-2023 at 20:00 pm
- Application starts: 29-09-2023 at 12:00 pm
- Application ends: 27-10-2023 at 23:59 pm
- Online payment starts: 29-09-2023 at 12:00 pm
- Online payment ends: 30-10-2023 at 23:59 pm
- RTGS/NEFT challan generation starts: 29-09-2023 at 12:00 pm
- RTGS/NEFT challan generation ends: 30-10-2023 at 15:59 pm
- RTGS/NEFT payment starts: 29-09-2023 at 12:00 pm
- RTGS/NEFT payment ends: 30-10-2023 at 23:59 pm
- Draft list of accepted applications: 22-11-2023 at 17:00 pm
- List of accepted applications: 24-11-2023 at 17:00 pm
- Draw date: 29-11-2023 at 11:00 am
- List of winners: 29-11-2023 at 18:00 pm
- Refund starts: 05-12-2023 at 10:00 am
How to Check the Results of Lottery?
To check the results of the CIDCO lottery, you need to follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of CIDCO lottery and click on the “View Lottery Result” option on the homepage.
- Select the scheme and income group that you have applied for and click on the “View” button.
- You will see a list of winners and waitlisted candidates along with their application numbers and names.
- You can also download the list in PDF format for future reference.
What are the Documents Required for CIDCO Lottery?
The documents required for the CIDCO lottery are as follows:
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card
- Income certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Birth certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Bank account details
- Reservation category certificate (if applicable)
How to Contact CIDCO Lottery Customer Care?
If you have any queries or complaints regarding the CIDCO lottery, you can contact the CIDCO lottery customer care through the following modes:
- Helpline number: +91 7065454454
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Address: 8th Floor, Tower No.10, Belapur Railway Station Complex, CIDCO Nivara Kendra, T-271, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400614
What are the Benefits of Lottery?
The benefits of the lottery are as follows:
- You can get a chance to own a flat at a subsidized rate in Navi Mumbai and other areas under the NAINA project.
- You can avail the benefits of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY), which provides a subsidy of up to Rs. 2.67 lakh on the home loan interest rate.
- You can enjoy the amenities and facilities provided by CIDCO such as water supply, electricity, roads, drainage, etc.
- You can live in a well-planned and developed area with good connectivity and infrastructure.
What are the Challenges of CIDCO Lottery?
The challenges of the CIDCO lottery are as follows:
- You have to compete with lakhs of applicants for a limited number of flats.
- You have to pay the full amount of the flat within the stipulated time after the allotment.
- You have to abide by the terms and conditions of the CIDCO lottery such as not selling or renting the flat for 10 years, not making any structural changes in the flat, etc.
- You have to face the risk of delays or cancellations in the construction or possession of the flats due to various reasons.