This article is about Agnipath yojana online apply | Army scheme application form | Procedure to apply agnipath online | Agnipath scheme check status
This is a chance to an aspirant who wanted to join army. between the age group 17 years to 21 years. Candidate can join army for the 3 years. In this scheme one should have 21 years and above this age are not eligible to join army. This yojana was implemented by our defense minister rajnaath singh. From this scheme youth can stay in army for four years. He/she can apply for the three defenses such as NAVY, ARMY AND AIR FORCE. It is a great oppertunity for the youth who wanted to serve their country.
Agneepath yojana was launched on 14th june 2022. As well as This scheme implemented by our prime minister along with the consultancy of the three defense minister’s. Additionally this scheme is used to improve protection of our country. In this scheme 25% of the aspirants are taken into army. Cadet can get 11 lakh package which is given in last year. In first year one can get 4.76 lakh package and it increases to 6.92 lakh package to 4 years. 30,000 is the salary for the agniveer.
Procedure For Applying Agnipath Scheme Online
There is a current procedure and process for applying Agnipath scheme. Moreover It is available automatically we have given below you. Only some information according to the agnipath registeration is available. In few days central government is going to release futher data, in its official website @https://www.mygov.in/campaigns/agniveer/.
- However There is no other selection process this is the only way for the selection.
- Agniveer selection is a type of selection like army selection
- There are so many centres along india
- Indore physical academy
- brahampur physical academy
- Important documents which are required are
- Aadhar card
- Residential proof certificate
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- 10th and 12 th mark list
- passport size photographs
- Mobile number
- Email ID
Applying meathod Online for Agnipath scheme
The application process for Agnipath scheme is online and simple. The aspirants have to follow these steps:
- First Of Visit the official website of Agnipath scheme: https://agnipath.gov.in/
- On homepage you are able to see the registration button click it.
- you need to Register yourself with your name, email, mobile number and Aadhaar number.
- after Filling up the online application form with your personal, educational and other details you should upload your documents.
- Upload your scanned photograph, signature and documents as by the given instructions.
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 100/- through net banking, debit card, credit card or UPI.
- Submit your application and take a printout for the confirmation page for future reference. Because you are gone check this.
important Information About Agnipath scheme
- On total cadets only 25% are going to taken permanently
- 46,000 aspirants are going to alloted in this year
- The aspirant should between the age of 17.5 to 21 years
- Minimum qualification is 10th
- In this scheme soldiers are going to work for only 4 years
- To make the soldiers permanent there will be a inspection
- Enrollment will occur on the basis of all india all classes
List Of Package Given To a Soldier
- Soldier can get salary of Rs.30,000 in first year. In hand Rs.21,000
- Agniveer contribution corpus fund of Rs.9,000
- In second year Rs.33,000 is allowed to soldier. In hand Rs.23,100
- Agniveer contribution corpus fund of Rs.9,900
- In third year Rs.36,500 is allowed for the sainik. in hand Rs.25,580
- Agniveer contribution corpus fund Rs.10,950
- In fourth year Rs.40,000 is allowed to the soldier. In hand 28,00
- Agniveer contribution fund Rs. 12,000
Types Of Agnipath Scheme Package
Following information is about the amount of money given to the incase of death and completion of his/her 4 years.
- On completion : From the beginning of the years soldier have to give 30% from his salary for 4 years after completing 4 years 11 lakhs of fund given to him
- Amount On Death : 44 lakh rupees of jeevan bheema is given to the veer. Rs.44 lakh is given to the family
- Amount on disability : When a soldier lost his limbs
Important Notice To agniveer
Every agniveer must notice that he/she should have 5.7 feet of height. he/she should not have damaged body and rods,plates in their body. But atleast intermediate certificate is mandatory. Inspite The Candidate should above the age 18.
Eligibilty Criteria For The Agnipath
To join Agnipath, you need to follow these rules:
- You must be from India.
- You must not be married when you join or before you join.
- You must finish Class 10th with good marks. You need at least 45% marks in total and 33% marks in each subject.
- You must be tall enough. Boys need to be 157 cm or more. Girls need to be 152 cm or more.
- You must have a big chest and Boys need to have 77 cm or more (and can stretch 5 cm more). Girls need to have 72 cm or more (and can stretch 5 cm more).
- After that You must weigh enough. Boys need to weigh 50 kg or more. Girls need to weigh 47 kg or more.
- You must see and hear despite you should not have any problem.
- You must not have any problem with your body or mind that can stop you from doing your job well.
- Incase if you die in the field your family will benefit with some. Although There will no such conditions are seen.
Above mentioned eligiblity is for the joining.
How to exit the agnipath Scheme
If you join the Agnipath scheme, you have to work for four years. After that, you can choose what to do next. According to the scheme You have two choices:
- You can stop working and get Rs. 5 lakh and a paper that says you worked well.
- After that Or you can work for two more years and get more money every month. You will also get Rs. 10 lakh and a paper that says you worked well when you finish six years.
Hence above give points to exit the scheme. Alternatively you can join army without from army in another portal. But you have to take training hard conclusion: this one by telling you congratulations
Frequently Asked Questions:-
Q.What Is the age required to join the Agnipath?
A.Above 18 years can apply for the Agnipath Scheme.
Q.What is the period of Working?
A.Aproximatly there is a 4 years of time period. as soon as if the authorities update about time period we will notify you.
Q.Where can I Apply for the Agnipath?
A.You can apply on the official website which is @ https://agnipath.gov.in/