UP Pankh Portal is a new website innovation for the state students of the uttarpradeh. It was launched by the Uttar Pradesh government for the students of class 9th to 12th. This portal aims to provide career guidance and counselling to the students who want to explore different options for their future.
In this article, I will tell you everything you have to know about UP Pankh Portal, how to register, how to login, and what benefits you can get from it etc.., This portal very useful for the students who can guide and get mentorship from the well-known and experienced faculty of the state up. Also there is chance to get best and easy learning from the portal.
What Is Up Pankh Portal
Pankh Portal was started by UP Chief Minister, Shree Yogi Adityanath. Now I will tell you about what actually this portal do and what it uses for. This portal is made for help all students of state from ninth to twelfth classes of the up state.
The portal help students finding in information on many careers, colleges, exams, vocational courses, and scholarships. portal also help students talk to teachers and experts who can tell them what career to choose. P ortal is works under and managed by the UP Secondary Education Authority.
Overview of Up Phank Portal
|Name of the scheme
|UP Pankh Portal
|UP Board students from class 9th to 12th
|Online registration and login
|Secondary Education Department, Uttar Pradesh Government
How to Login/Registration on UP Pankh Portal?
To register on UP Pankh Portal, you need a unique ID and password. These details give by your school or college administration. You cannot find your login ID and password online, so for that you have to contact your teacher or principal if you don’t know your ID number.
To register on UP Pankh Portal, follow these steps:
- first of all visit the official website of UP Pankh Portal at https://uppankh.in/
- On the homepage, you will see a login form where you have to enter your unique ID and password.
- Now you should Click on the “Login” button and you will be redirected to your career dashboard.
- Here you can explore various options and information related to your career.
Some Basic Information About the Up Portal
UP Pankh Portal has a lot of information for the students who want to plan their career. The portal has information on more than 550 career paths, 2.5 lakh colleges and vocational institutes, 15,000 undergraduate and postgraduate courses, entrance exams, application procedures, scholarships, and more.
portal has also given the localized content in Hindi language for the easiest understanding of the students. The portal also has videos, articles,and other resources that can help the students to learn more about their interests and likes. The portal also has mobile app can be download from Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
Benefits of the Portal
UP Pankh Portal is a very useful website for the students who want to get career guidance and counselling. Some of the benefits of UP Pankh Portal are:
- Students to discover their potential as well as interests in their liked and respective field.
- the students to explore and get various career options and opportunities.
- It helps the students to choose the best courses and college for their future to study.
- Helps the students to prepare for entrance examinations and interviews which are will be happen in the future.
- It helps the students to apply for scholarships and financial aid purposes .
- helps the students to connect with teachers and experts who can mentor them and lead them to the greatest future.
Alternatives For the Pankh Portal
UP Pankh Portal is not the only website and the option for the students of the up which also provides a good career guidance and counselling to the students. There are many other websites and apps that can help the students to plan their career in pure guidelines way. Some of the alternatives to UP Pankh Portal are:
- CareerGuide: A website and app that provides online career counselling, psychometric tests, career reports, and more for the students of the up and also for the country students.
- Unacademy: A website and app that provides online courses, live classes, mock tests, and more for various exams and subjects to the students.
- the portal is also for the other states students.
- Shiksha: A website and app that provides information on courses, colleges, exams, scholarships, and more.
- BYJU’S: A website and app that provides online learning, personalized coaching, adaptive tests, and more for various exams and subjects.
- you can also get badges for you performance and also can get scholarships for your future purpose.
How you can share this portal
If you like UP Pankh Portal and want to share it with your friends and family, you can do so easily. You can share UP Pankh Portal through various ways such as:
- Email: You can send an email to your contacts with the link of UP Pankh Portal and a brief introduction about it.
- Social Media: You can post the link of UP Pankh Portal on your social media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- You can also tag your friends who might be interested in it.
- WhatsApp: You can send a message to your WhatsApp contacts with the link of UP Pankh Portal.
- QR Code: You can scan the QR code of UP Pankh Portal with your phone camera and share it with others.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can Other state students can use this portal ?
Ans: No, You are able to use unless you are a part of the state.
Q: What is the use of the pankh portal ?
Ans : From this portal One can learn about the education moreover the studen can get a good career and guidance although this is aim of this portal.
Q: What is the orientation of the Up Pankh Portal?
Ans: Up Pankh Portal Is a training session of the students and also for the teachers in which the hey able to get by the officers in how you can use this portal.