The state government of up has come up with a plan to educate the poor people through its scholarship schemes. Under this scheme the poor one can get a quality education and better life. Up Scholarship Renewal Portal is valid for the all educating students i.e 9th,10,11,12, and other pg courses . In this article you are going to know more About the Up Scholarship Renewal 2023-2024.
The registration for the students is going to be held in the month of July 2023. One of the example for this I’d dashmottar scholarship and this I’ll be started on 20 July 2023 and gone ends on November 2023. This type of scholarship is available for only 11th & 12th standards. Under this scholarship the sc,St and EWS caste can benefit more.
Overview of up Scholarship Renewal
The social welfare department of the uttarpradesh has implemented this scheme this scholarship is online portal. The motive of this portal is take new registration and renewal of the scholarship for the students in uttarpradesh. The state government of up is providing a scholarship for the students who are need in financial. To not stopping the students education and to get better life.
How to Renewal Up Scholarship
- Visit the official website of the up Scholarship
- on the homepage you are able to see the option Student click it
- Then you are able to see the three options in that click on renewal option.
- after that you are able to click on your required Renewal option
- On the home page you are able clicked on “Apply for Renewal” on the home page.
- Login into your account using your registered email ID and password.
- On clicking “Renew Application”, you will be directed to the renewal screen.
- Fill in the required details and upload the necessary documents But Identity and adress proof are must.
- Submit your application as well as take a printout of the confirmation page.
How to check Status of Up Scholarship
- Go to the official website of UP Scholarship initially click Fee Reimbursement Online System.
- Click on the “Renewal Login” tab on the top menu bar.
- Select your course type from the drop-down list. For example, if you are studying in class 11 or 12, select “Postmatric Inter Class 11-12”.
- Enter your registration number from the session 2021-2023 Therefore your date of birth, and your password or verification code.
- Enter the captcha code shown on the screen and click on “Login”.
- After logging in, you will be able to see your scholarship renewal status on the dashboard.
- You can also check your Aadhaar seeding status, payment status, and grievance redressal system from there.