The Up Atal Residential is for by the state government wants to help the children of all workers who are 6 to 14 years old. They will give them free education from first grade to tenth grade. They will not have to change schools often. This way, the workers’ children can learn better and have a good future.
The state government wants to help the children of workers who are 6 to 14 years old. They can go to school for free until they finish secondary level. This way, they can learn well and have a better future. They do not have to change schools often.
The state government also helps students choose their careers online
Procedure To Apply Up Atal Residential Schools
If you want to join the Uttar Pradesh Atal Residential School Scheme, you have to apply first.
You can apply by following these steps:
- Go to the school that is part of the scheme.https://www.atalvidyalaya.org/
- Get the application form from the office.
- Fill in the form and attach the documents you need.
- Give the form to the officer in charge.
- They will check your form and accept it if it is correct. Then you can join the scheme.
Needed Documents and Eligibility
- The student and their parents must be from Uttar Pradesh.
- The student and their parents must have Aadhaar card.
- The scheme is for the children of workers who are registered with the Labor Department.
- All children who have no parents or whose parents are workers can join the scheme.
- Students should have a small photo of themselves.
- Children who are 6 to 14 years old can go to school under the scheme.
Benefits Of Up Atal Residential School Scheme
- The scheme will help all children who have no parents or whose parents are workers in the state.
- The scheme is only for the children of workers who are registered.
- The government will spend 58 crore rupees for this scheme.
- Children of workers who are 6 to 14 years old can go to school under the scheme.
- The scheme will cover studies from class 1 to 12.
- The scheme will open 18 residential schools in the states.
- These schools will be built on big land in the state, where children will have hostels, playgrounds and other things.
- Girl students will also play sports besides studying.
- The scheme will help more than 18 thousand worker families’ children.
Overview of Atal Resedential School Scheme
These schools are named after former prime minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee and aim to provide free education and hostel facilities to children of laborers in Uttar Pradesh. They follow the CBSE pattern and offer quality education, skill development, and extracurricular activities. The admission process starts from February 15 and ends on March 31 every year.
How To Know Up Residential Schools Near Me
To know the UP Atal Residential Schools near you, you can use the following steps:
- Visit the official website of the Labor Department of Uttar Pradesh.
- Click on the tab ‘Atal Residential Schools’ on the homepage.
- You will see a map of Uttar Pradesh with the locations of the Atal Residential Schools marked on it.
- You can zoom in and out of the map to find the nearest school to your location.
- You can also click on the name of the school to get more details about it, such as its address, contact number, website, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.What is UP Atal Residential School?
A scheme to provide free education and hostel facilities to children of laborers in Uttar Pradesh.
Q.Who is eligible for UP Atal Residential School?
A.Children of registered laborers who are native of Uttar Pradesh and have passed class 5.
Q.How to apply for UP Atal Residential School?
A.Online application through the official website of the Labor Department of Uttar Pradesh.
Q. What are the benefits of UP Atal Residential School?
A.Quality education, free books, uniforms, meals, hostel accommodation, and exposure to extracurricular activities.
Q. When is the admission process for UP Atal Residential School?
A.The admission process starts from February 15 and ends on March 31 every year.