Ysr Vahana Mitra is a scheme launched by the Jagan Mohan Reddy cm of Ap.| Check Jagananna Vahana Mitra Benificiary List 2023 | Ap auto driver scheme application form download | Jagananna Vahana mitra Online Apply process
The ap state chief minister ys jagan mohan reddy has implemented a scheme for auto drivers called Jagananna vahana Mitra. Uder this scheme every auto/Maxi cab / Taxi driver can benifeted rs 10,000. Last year 2021 2,61,516 Benificiaries benifeted, under this scheme 261.5 crores has been spent in this scheme.
It is a scheme introduced by A.P CM Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy for the welfare of self-owned taxi, Auto and maxi cab drivers in our state.it is officially launched from 15th June 2022. In this scheme each driver is paid 10000 per year and the budget has released for this is 400cr. Department of transport is running these scheme in our state. The start of registration is 15th June and now it is extended and verification should be completed in first week of November 2020. Up to right now 175352 applications has submitted.
Procedure To Apply Jagananna Vahana Mitra
Plrase follow the below instructions carefully to apply for this scheme.
- First of all visit the official site of @http://www.aptransport.org
- In the home page you are able to see Notice board
- Click on the link Online application for finanacial assistance to owner cum driver of the vehicle etc
- A page will open now click on the online application section
- After that a application form will displayed
- fill the details given below
- Ration card Number
- Aadhar Number
- Mobile Number etc
- Click the preview button to check once again
- Finally click on the submit button
- Now take printout of this form
Auto driver scheme 2023
|Scheme name||Vahana mitra scheme 2022|
|Article category||Application status|
|Scheme type||Welfare scheme|
|Department supervising||Transport department|
|Date of launch||15 th June|
|Target||Self owned taxies|
|Budget released||400 crore|
|Application start date||7th June 2023|
|Application process||7th June 2023|
|Last date||7 th July 2023|
|Publication of beneficiary list||Released|
|Amount of beneficiaries||started|
Statistics of auto drivers:-
Checking auto application status:-
Here are simple steps to check the step by step process
Visit official website http://www.aptransport.org and click on financial assistant to owner –cum-driver link
In this click on application status and enter application id and aadhar number and then click submit option
Downloading YSR Vahan Mitra:-
To download YSR Vahana Mitra, you need to follow these steps:
Visit the official website of YSR Navasakam at navasakam.apcfss.in
On the homepage, click on the link “Download” and select “YSR Vahana Mitra Proforma“.
A PDF file will open in a new tab. You can download it by clicking on the download icon or print it by clicking on the print icon.
Fill in the required details in the proforma, such as your name, Aadhaar number, bank account number, vehicle registration number, driving license number, etc.
Attach the scanned copies of the required documents, such as Aadhaar card, white ration card, vehicle registration certificate, driving license, etc.
Submit the proforma along with the documents to the nearest Village/Ward Secretariat or upload them online through the website.
You can check your application status and payment status on the website by entering your Aadhaar number or application number
What are the Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the scheme the following criteria must be met.
- The applicant must have a fixed address in Andhra Pradesh.
- applicant must have a valid Andhra Pradesh driver’s license.
- Applier must be the owner cum driver of the vehicle.
- The vehicle should have a valid permit and registration.
- The vehicle must be less than ten years old.
- The applicant should not have availed of any similar program previously.
Beneficiary list and important points Ysr Vahana Mitra
In this the beneficiary list is to be released soon and after release date one can check your application status online.
Go to official website and click beneficiary list option and from beneficiary list appears and click the list preferences
Without valid details no one track it online Only eligible candidates should get this scheme.
Exclusions of Vahana Mitra Scheme
The scheme also has some exclusions, such as:
- The applicant or his family members are not should then this scheme applicable government employees or pensioners, except in the case of sanitary workers.
- When applicants or their family members are the income tax payees to the State government.
- If monthly electricity consumption of the applicant’s family dwelling unit (rented or owned) is more than 300 units (calculated on six months average preceding the application date).
- The applicant having the land which of exceeding 3 acres wet and 10 acres dry or 10 acres wet and dry land.
- In the municipal areas, the applicant’s family having the property of containing more than 1,000 square feet of commercial or residential built up area.
- The applicant should not be a GSTN holder to get this scheme.
- The applicant when he had a three wheeler or four wheeler vehicles like,cars or foods vehicles etc
Frequently Asked Questions :-
Q: What is AP YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme?
A: AP YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme is a financial assistance scheme for self-owned auto, taxi and maxi cab drivers in Andhra Pradesh. The scheme provides Rs. 10,000 per annum to each eligible beneficiary to meet the expenses of vehicle maintenance, insurance and fitness certificate.
Q: How to check the payment status of AP YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme 2023?
A: To check the payment status of AP YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme 2023, you need to visit the same official website at aptransport.org and click on the “Payment Status” link. You need to enter your Aadhar Number or Application Number and click on “Submit” button. You will be able to see the payment details such as amount, date and mode of payment.
Q: What are the eligibility criteria for AP YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme 2023?
A: The eligibility criteria for AP YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme 2023 are as follows:
- The applicant must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh
- The applicant must belong to below poverty line (BPL) category
- The applicant must own an auto, taxi or maxi cab with valid registration.
Q: Who can apply for the AP YSR Vahana Mitra 2023 scheme?
A: The residents of Andhra Pradesh who are drivers-cum-owners of auto-rickshaws, taxis, or maxi-cabs and belong to the BPL category can apply for the scheme.
Q: How can I apply for the AP YSR Vahana Mitra 2023 scheme?
A: You can apply online for the scheme through the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Transport Department at aptransport.org.
Q: How can I check my name in the beneficiary list of the AP YSR Vahana Mitra 2023 scheme?
A: You can check your name in the beneficiary list by visiting the official website of the department at aptransport.org and entering your application number or Aadhaar number.
Q: How can I check my payment status of the AP YSR Vahana Mitra 2023 scheme?
A: You can check your payment status by visiting the official website of the department at aptransport.org and entering your application number or Aadhaar number.
Q: When will I receive the payment of the AP YSR Vahana Mitra 2023 scheme?
A: You will receive the payment of Rs. 10,000 every year till 2024 through direct bank transfer (DBT).