This Article give you brief information about the Jagananna Thodu scheme, Eligibilty Criteria of jagananna Thodu scheme, Documents required to this scheme, application form and Beneficiary list.
This scheme is special for the people who are selling their goods on a rented/ owned carts. under this scheme a beneficiar can benefited a loan of rs 10,000. For not only cart holder but als for hawkers and who sell their goods baring on their head. Third Phase of Jagananna Thodu Scheme was implemented on 28th Febraury 2022. Nearly 510.42 cores has been spent on 5lakhs of citizen.
This Scheme is going to extended from 5 lakhs to 10 lakhs application holders. for this rs 1000 crores rupees is spent. If a person needed or want to check the beneficiary list he can go to the secretariate or you may use our article. On 24th and 25th November the next transaction is going to occur in the beneficiars account..
Procedure To Apply Jagananna Thodu Scheme
Please follow the below steps carefully to apply jagananna thodu scheme
- Firs of all visit the official website @https://pmsvanidhi.mohua.gov.in/
- Here on the homepage you are able to notice APPLY FOR 10K loan, click the option
- After that an application is open on the screen
- Now Enter your mobile number after that you will get an OTP,
- Enter the required otp.
- Select the ” Vendor categorie “
- Lastly you have to fill the application Form which will be on your screen
- Attach your required documents with it
- Click On The submit button
Documents Required For Applying Jagananna Thodu Scheme
Given below are the documents required for the jagananna thodu scheme
- identityfied certificates
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Voter id
- Mobile number for OTP
- Bank Account details
Who Can Apply For Jagananna Thodu Scheme
Given below is the eligibility Criteria for jagananna thodu scheme
- Applier should belong to permenent resident of the Andhra Pradhesh state
- Tiffin seller beside the road can eligible for this scheme
- People Who have shops of 5 feet in village or town can also eligible for this scheme.
- Groceries sellers on footpath, beside the roads. hawkers who sell their goods on a cart and earn for daily purposes.
- People who caries goods and selling them rounding house a house are eligible to this scheme.
- Pan shop holder, vegitable seller can apply for this scheme.
AP:- Check Beneficiary List Of Jagananna Thodu Scheme
follow the below instructions carefully for check the list
- firstly, visit the official website @https://pmsvanidhi.mohua.gov.in/Schemes/SearchVendor
- you will able to see Street Vendor Survey Search
- Now, Add the Below Details
- Ulb Number
- Vendor ID Number
- certificate of Vending no
- Name of street number
- Fathers name/Spouse name
- Finally click on search button to get survey button.