Now a day’s electricity is one of the most essential thing and without these we can’t live for days. All the devices using right now are using these electricity. But most of the parts in our country is facing these issues of not having electricity. In our state UP is most populous state and many places electricity connection is not there. For this up state government introduced Jhatpat connection
What UP JHATPAT connection 2023 :
Before years it will take years to complete any scheme because of offline process as it includes bench to bench process. But right now UP government had launched JHATPAT connection scheme online. In this those who are not having connection can apply for new connection. Main aim of this is to make electricity for all people of UP. Because of online no one needs to go to office every day and can apply from home itself. All the complaints are also taken online and this is for APL and BPL families. Payment for these scheme is 10/- and for APL customers is 100/- and they can get a connection of 1KW to 25KW supply
Application procedure for Jhatpat connection
- It is simple to apply for new connection and these are simple steps for applying to these
- Visit official website http://upenergy.in
- In this select named connection services and from this put your login id and password and if you don’t have these id go for new registration and fill basic details
- Name, DOB, email and mobile number
- Registration fee will be BPL house holds 10/- and APl house holds 100/-
Benefits for applying JHATPAT Scheme:-
- It provides quick services when compared to offline process
- Processing fee is also less and less time consuming
- No need to come to electricity office and they see their status online by visiting official portal and they can know the details about their connection anywhere.
Eligibility criteria for Jhatpat connection
The eligibility criteria for Jhatpat connection are:
- You must be a resident of Uttar Pradesh
- You must show a current government ID as identification.
- Your family must fall under APL or BPL category². APL means above poverty line and BPL means below poverty line.
- You must not have an existing electricity connection or be a debtor of the power department.
How To Login To The Portal
To login to the portal, you need to follow these steps:
- First, you need to register on the portal by clicking on the New Registration link on the home page.
- After completing the registration, you will receive a login ID and password on your registered mobile number and email ID.
- Then, you need to go to the Login page and enter your login ID, password and captcha code.
- After logging in, you can apply for new electricity connection by filling the online application form and uploading the required documents