The state government of uttarpradesh has initiate a scheme for the poor people of the State. In this one one can eligible for the ration card. If you have this ration card you are eligible for the subsidy given by the UP government on rice and groceries etc…,in this article you are going to know more about the Up Ration Card Apply Online| Benefits Of ration card | Eligibility Criteria For the Up Ration Card list.
Under tha national food security act the state government of Up has decided to give the Free ration cards to the Up state people. From 13 April 2023 the government is going to issue ration cards in gaziabad till 24 April. Our prime minister Modi has decided to give 81 crore people free ration till the 31st December 2023. Under the Garib Kalyan yojana.
What is Ration Card
A ration card is a document that is issued by the state government to identify the beneficiaries of various schemes and subsidies related to food and other essential commodities. It also serves as a proof of identity and address for the cardholders. There are different types of ration cards based on the economic status and eligibility criteria of the households, such as Antodaya Anna Yojana (AAY), Priority Household (PHH), and Non-Priority Household (NPHH) cards.
If you want to apply for a new ration card under the National Food Security Act, 2013 (NFSA), you need to visit the respective state or UT food portal and follow the procedure given there. You may have to submit some documents such as Aadhaar card, income certificate, residence proof, family photograph, etc. along with the application form¹⁴. You can also check the status of your application and the details of your ration card online by clicking on the name of your state or UT on this page.
How to Apply For Ration Card
Follow the below steps carefully to apply for the Ration Card online.
- Visit the official website of FCS, UP
- Click on the link “Apply for new ration card under NFSA” on the homepage.
- Enter your mobile number and click on “Proceed”. You will receive an OTP on your mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and click on “Verify”. You will be redirected to the online application form.
- Fill in the details of your household members, address, income, category, etc. in the form.
- Upload the required documents such as Aadhaar card, income certificate, residence proof, family photograph, etc. in the prescribed format and size.
- Review your details and click on “Submit”. You will get an acknowledgement slip with a reference number.
To apply for UP ration card offline, you need to follow these steps:
- Visit the Food Department’s official website or pick up a ration card application form at the closest local centre of the Food Department.
- Fill out the application form with the required details such as name, address, family members, income, etc. Attach the necessary documents such as Aadhaar card, income certificate, passport size photo, etc.
- Submit the application form along with the documents and fees to the nearest ration card office or fair price shop.
- After verification, you will receive an acknowledgement slip with a reference number. You can use this number to track the status of your application online.
- Once your application is approved, you will get your ration card within 30 days.
What are the documents required to apply
To apply for UP ration card, you will need to submit the following documents along with the application form.
Residential certificate issued by the competent authority or any other proof of residence such as electricity bill, water bill, etc.
Aadhar card number of all the family members or any other proof of identity such as voter ID, PAN card, passport, etc.
Bank account details of the head of the household or any other family member.
Domicile certificate or any other proof of citizenship such as birth certificate, school certificate, etc.
LPG connection details of the applicant, if any.
Photo and signature of the applicant and all the family members.
Eligibility and Benefits Of Up Ration Card
Following are the benefits and eligibilty criteria for the Ration Card.
- You can buy food grains such as rice, wheat and coarse grains at low prices from fair price shops.
- The AAY cardholders get 35 kg of food grains per month per family, while the PHH cardholders get 5 kg of food grains per person per month.
- You can use the ration card as an identity proof and a residence proof for availing various government services and schemes.
- Applier can apply for a driving license, a passport, a bank account, a loan, etc. with the help of your ration card.
Following is the Eligibility criteria for the ration card
- Applier should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The Applicant should not already have a ration card.
- Cadet should belong to the economically weaker sections of the society.
- Applicant who has a temporary or expired ration card can apply for a new one.
- The newly married couples in the state can apply for a ration card.
How to Check Name In The List
- To check the UP Ration Card List, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of the Department of Food and Logistics, Uttar Pradesh (https://fcs.up.gov.in/).
- Click on the NFSA eligibility list option on the homepage.
- Select your district name, block name, urban or rural area, gram panchayat name and ration card type.
- You will see the list of eligible households and beneficiaries under the National Food Security Act (NFSA).
- You can also search for your name or ration card number in the list
Up Ration Card Surrender
Follow the below steps carefully to surrender your application.
- First of all Visit the DSO office or the tehsil where you have your ration card registered.
- Ask for a ration card surrender form and fill it with the required details, such as your name, address, card number, reason for surrender, etc.
- Attach the original ration card and a photocopy of your Aadhaar card or any other identity proof with the form.
- Submit the form and the documents to the concerned authority and get a surrender certificate as a proof of cancellation of your ration card.
- You can use the surrender certificate to apply for a new ration card at another place if you need to.
Up ration card Correction
To do UP ration card online correction, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of the Food and Civil Supplies Department of Uttar Pradesh at https://fcs.up.gov.in/
- Click on the link for Online Ration Card Management System under Rationcard Digitization.
- Enter your login credentials or register as a new user if you don’t have an account.
- After logging in, select the option for Ration Card Correction from the menu.
- Fill in the details that you want to correct, such as name, address, date of birth, etc. and upload the necessary documents as proof.
- Submit the correction request and note down the reference number for future reference.
- You can also track the status of your correction request online by entering the reference number.
How To Check Grievance Status
To view UP ration card grievance status, you can follow these steps
- Visit the official website of the Food and Civil Supplies Department of Uttar Pradesh at https://fcs.up.gov.in/.
- Click on the link for Online Grievance under Citizen Charter.
- Enter your grievance reference number and captcha code and click on Search.
- You will see the status of your grievance, such as pending, resolved, or rejected, along with the details of the action taken by the department.
How To Download Your Card
To download UP ration card online, you can follow these steps:
- First of all Visit the official website of the Food and Civil Supplies Department of Uttar Pradesh at https://fcs.up.gov.in/.
- Click on the link for Rationcard Digitization under Rationcard Management System.
- Select your district name, block name, gram panchayat name, and ration card number or name of head of household and click on Search.
- You will see the details of your ration card, such as type, number, name, address, family members, etc.
- Click on the Download button at the bottom of the page to download your ration card in PDF format.
- You can also print your ration card from the website or save it on your device for future use.
Procedure to view fair Price E-challan
To view fair price e-challan, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of the Food and Civil Supplies Department of Uttar Pradesh at https://fcs.up.gov.in/.
- Click on the link for Other Services under Rationcard Digitization.
- Click on the link for FPS E-challan under Other Services.
- Enter your FPS ID and captcha code and click on Search.
- You will see the details of your e-challan, such as date, amount, mode of payment, etc.
- You can also download or print your e-challan from the website.
Procedure to Add New Member In Ration Card
To add a new member in UP Ration Card, you can follow these steps:
- Go to the official website of Uttar Pradesh Food and Civil Supply Department.
- In the ration card section, click the ‘name addition of new members’ link and open the application form.
- Fill in all the details completely and upload the relevant documents including a scan of your existing ration card and identity documents of the new member.
- Submit the application and print the receipt with the acknowledgment number.
- You can check the status of your application online using the reference number.
- You can also visit your nearest ration card office or fair price shop to apply offline.
How to Apply Ration Card For Homeless
To apply for a ration card for homeless, you need to follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of the Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department of your state.
- You can find the list of state portals by clicking here: https://nfsa.gov.in/portal/apply_ration_card
- Click on New Ration Card Request option to apply for a ration card.
- Click on Non-Priority Household (NPHH) option to apply for a NPHH ration card. This is the type of ration card for people who do not have any income proof or address proof.
- Enter your Aadhaar Number and Mobile Number which are registered in Aadhaar and click on Go button.
- Fill the online application form with your personal details, family details, bank account details, etc. and upload the required documents such as Aadhaar card, identity proof, declaration form, etc.
- Submit the application and note down the acknowledgement number for future reference.
- You can also track the status of your application online using the acknowledgement number.
How to file a complaint
To file a complaint for UP ration card, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of the National Food Security Act (NFSA) by clicking here: https://nfsa.gov.in/portal/apply_ration_card
- Click on Online Grievance option on the home page.
- Select your State and District from the drop-down menus.
- Enter your Name, Unique Identification (UIDAI/Aadhar) No., Email Address, Mobile No., Address, Ration Card No., Fair Price Shop No., Fair Price Shop Name and Problem Related To in the respective fields.
Write your Problem Description in a maximum of 1500 words and attach any relevant document in .pdf/.doc/.docx format. Read and accept the Terms & Conditions and enter the Captcha code.
Click on Submit button to register your complaint
- You will receive an acknowledgement number for your complaint which you can use to track the status of your grievance.
Alternatively, you can also file a complaint online on the official website of the Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department of Uttar Pradesh by clicking here: https://fcs.up.gov.in/ .You will need to enter the following details:
- District name
- Area rural or urban
- Details of complaint
- Prior complaint number
- Complete detail in a maximum of 1500 words
- Captcha code
- You can also call the toll free number 1800 1800 150 or the helpline number 1967/14445 for any queries or complaints related to ration card.
How to Check Nfsa Eligibility
- Visit the official website of the Food Department, Uttar Pradesh at https://fcs.up.gov.in/FoodPortal.aspx.
- On the homepage, click on the Search in Ration Card Eligibility list option under the Important Links section.
- You will see two options there to search in the eligibility list of NFSA, by ration card number or from ration card other details.
- select the ration card number, enter your ration card number and click on Search.
- Select the ration card other details, select your district, town and ward from the drop-down menus and click on Search.
- You will see a list of ration card holders in your area. Find your name and details in the list and check your eligibility status. You can know more about Up Ration Card list