This article is about Rajasthan CM Corona relief fund | Mukhyamantri shayata yojana | Corona relief fund application form | Sahaayata yojana online apply | Rajasthan relief fund eligibility criteria
Rajasthan CM corona relief fund is implemented by the CM of Rajasthan taking by the view of covid-19 patients. By this scheme orphans who lost their parents and kids in the pandemic are eligible to this scheme. Through this scheme the orphans , widows and their kids can get help from government. The Child who lost his/her parents in the pandemic are eligible to get rs.1,00,000. The child can benefitted rs. 2,500 till she/he crosses his 18 years. There is right to get rs. 5,00,000 by the child.
this scheme is also applicable for the widows they can also get rs.1, 00,000 from this scheme. For the lady who lost her husband she can benefited by 1,500 every month as like pension. The main AGENDA of this scheme is to help the people who lost their people in the pandemic. Rajasthan government is helping the need one. For the kids of a widow women they can gain rs.1, 000 till they cross 18 years.
How To Apply For Rajasthan CM Relief Fund
Follow the given steps carefully to apply for this scheme.
- First visit the official website @https://www.covidinfo.rajasthan.gov.in
- You are able to see the homepage like below.
- Now, click the option Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Corona Sahaayata Yojana.
- After clicking it, you will get application form in a pdf form
- Now, Fill the form with given suitable details like below0
- Name of the applicant
- Mobile number
- Email ID etc
- It is time to upload all your required documents
- After this you have to click on submit button
- Like this you can register for the Rajasthan mukhyamantri Corona sahaayata Yojana
Required Documents For This Yojana
Given below are the documents which are required to upload in the net
- Aadhar card
- Corona positive report
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Death certificate
- Passport size photography
- Email ID
- Residential certificate
Eligibility Criteria For Corona Sahaayata Scheme
- One of Applicants family member should have passed in the pandemic
- Documentation should have complete documents to register
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile number
- Income & caste certificate
- Child should not cross 18 years to get 2,500 per month
- Widow women Should not marry other person
- Orphaned person can gain benefit from this scheme
Highlights Of Rajasthan Corona Relief Fund
- Rajasthan CM corna relief fund was implemented by the rajasthan government.
- This scheme is helpful for the one like orphans, widows and children who lost their family member in the pandemic.
- Orphaned child can benefited rs. 1,00,000
- Pension rs. 2,500 is given to the child till he/she crosses his/ her 18 years.
- Widow women can benefit from this scheme by rs. 1,500 per month
- Only rajasthan citizens can gain benefit from this scheme