This article is about Maharashtra employment Scheme | employment Scheme Online registeration | Maharashtra Rojgar Hami Scheme Beneficiary List | Online apply Maharashtra employment Scheme.
Maharastra state government introduced a scheme which is called Maharastra employment scheme. In this scheme the unemployed citizen of the state can get a job based on his/her eligibility criteria. in this scheme you can apply for the various jobs there is no need to check every source for the different types of jobs. This scheme is the only one source for the different types of jobs.
The main motive of this scheme is to reduce the unemployment in the state. There are 896501 placements that have been done. Approximately 2047606 job seekers are waiting and 22793 employees are working as government representatives. 3444374 vacancies available. Active fair jobs are 5 and total fair jobs are 1072. it is compulsory to register your job application on the official website. The batch which is in the past and present are eagerly waiting for government jobs they can now apply under the government employment exchange scheme. This scheme got great responce for the unemployed youth of the state. starting of this scheme from different websites of the government will begain soon. the state government of maharastra also conducting the job fairs to reduce the count of unemployment rate in the state. From this scheme one can apply for his/her job at home and he/she can save lot of time, there will be no rounding around the government centres.
Procedure To Apply Maharastra employment exchange scheme
follow the below steps carefully to apply maharastra employment exchange scheme
- Visit the official website of the firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ration card
- voter ID
- Certificate from municipality council/Sarpanch
- Proof of job in the state of either of the parents
- Certificates of education in the state
- Latter from gaztted officer or school head
- Domicile certificate
- Certificate issued by an MLA/MP
Employment Exchange Scheme Offline
follow the below instructions carefully to apply this scheme in offline
- First of all visit the nearest office in your area
- now, take application form and fill it.
- for the third step you need to attach all the documents to the form.
- after your form verified they will give you an acknowledgement form, keep this form for the future purpose.
- after proper checking, the registeration card will be given to you.