IFMS Portal Punjab is a website which helps the government of Punjab in India to manage its state budget and manage the economy of the punjab state. IFMS stands for Integrated Financial Management System which provides all the information according to the Economy of the state .
The portal has different parts for different purposes such as planning, budgeting, receipt, expenditure, payment, debt and audit. In this article I will explain what IFMS Punjab is actually, how it works, what are the benefits of using it and how to use it.
What Is IFMS Portal
IFMS Punjab is a website launched by the Department of Finance of the Government of Punjab in 2020. It was developed by NIC department of the punjab which is a part of the National Informatics Centre (NIC) of the india and also it comes under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology Government of India. IFMS Punjab is a next generation portal which uses state of the art technology to make financial management more efficient and transparent in the state.
How Is IFMS PortalWorking ?
IFMS Punjab works by bringing various stakeholders such as Department of Finance, Treasuries, Administrative Departments, Accountant General RBI and Also Banks on a single platform with role based Smart Dashboards there will be alot time save for the users. Although There will be no need to go to the offline offices. All the appllication forms will be available in this website . These Smart Dashboards provide a better Decision Support System for financial planning and expenditure control. IFMS Punjab has five main modules: eBudget, eTreasury, eReceipt, VMS and AMS. Each module has its own features and functions.
What are the benefits of IFMS Portal Punjab?
IFMS Punjab has many benefits for the government and the public. Some of the key benefits are:
- IFMS improves the efficiency and accuracy of financial planning and budgeting of the user eho uses this portal and also allowing them to online receipt of budget proposals. it also helps in generation of budget documentsas well as distribution and allocation of budget of the state.
- Implementation of financial rules and management of deposit works.
- Also enhances the transparency and accountability of financial transactions by allowing online creation and passing of bills, payment processing, management of stamps, PLA and EMD accounts, generation of reports and statements and reconciliation of accounts.
- The poratl facilitates the collection of tax and non tax revenue by allowing working online for the work doers and offline mode of payment through Net Banking, Credit/Debit Card or Challans. It also allows verification of challan and payment status it can also uses to generation of GRN and receipt.
- The portal also enables the management of vehicles and drivers by allowing online registration, allocation, maintenance, fuel consumption, log book entry and disposal of vehicles they can easily pay their traffic challan in this website. It also allows tracking of vehicle location and movement there will be no theft of vehicles.
- The portal streamlines the management of assets and properties by allowing online inventory, valuation, depreciation, transfer and disposal of assets. It also allows generation of asset register and reports.]\
Overview of IMFS Portal
|Full name||Integrated Financial Management System Punjab||official Website|
|Owner||Department of Finance, Government of Punjab||official Website|
|Developer||National Informatics Centre Punjab||official Website|
|Purpose||To facilitate planning, budgeting, receipt and for various departments of the state government||official Website|
|Modules||eBudget, eTreasury, eReceipt, VMS, AMS, TMS, etc.||official Website|
|Services||Online and offline collection of tax/non-tax revenue, etc.||official Website|
Procedure To Register Yourself Poartal
To register on IFMS Punjab, you need to follow these steps:
- first of all visit the official website of IFMS Punjab at https://ifms.punjab.gov.in/
- On the homepage you should Click on the E-receipt tab on the homepage
- After a page will be visible to you Click on the Register User option below the login form
- Now you have to fill in the registration form with your details such as login ID, password, name, date of birth, email, address, PAN number, state, district, treasury, mobile number and pincode
- Also You need to enter the captcha code and click on Submit
- therefore You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number for verification
- lastly you have to enter the OTP and click on Verify
- Therefore You will get a confirmation message that your registration is successful
- You can now login to the portal with your login ID and password
How to contact IFMS Punjab?
To contact IFMS Punjab one can use the following modes:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +91-82848-20473 (eBudget), +91-98885-32883 (eTreasury), +91-82787-73662 (eReceipt), +91-86998-17220 (VMS), +91-82830-49767 (AMS)
- Ticket: https://ifms.punjab.gov.in/ticket (for any query related to IFMS modules)
Frequently asked questions
Q. How to login on to the portal ?
A. you can login simply on to the portal by visiting the official websit. On homepage ou are able to see the Login Option and after that you are able to enter the username and password and click on the Login Button. Like this way you can login on to the portal.
Q.Anyone can login on to the portal ?
A. Yes anyone can login to the portal if he is alreafy registered person.