PM Jan Aushadi Kendra is a scheme which was started by the Government of India. This scheme is aim to help the people for getting their required medicines at low prices. And These type of medicines are called as the generic medicines. They are the same as branded medicines but there will be difference in the cost and the cost is much less. Generic medicines are safe and effective.
The Government of India has set up many stores like generic they are called as Jan Aushadhi Kendras. These stores are able to sell only generic medicines. The People can also buy medicines for common diseases like diabetes, blood pressure, fever, cold, cough, etc from these stores. The prices of these medicines are much lower than the market prices. For example, a medicine for diabetes that costs Rs. 160 in the market can be bought for Rs. 10 from a Jan Aushadhi Kendra. In this article you are going to know all about Jan aushadi kendra stores.
Objective Of PM Jan Aushadi Kendra
The Government of India wants to make sure that everyone who lives in the country should able to can get quality medicines at affordable prices. As well as This will help the people to save money and also in improveing their health. The Government of India also wants to create more jobs for youth by opening more Jan Aushadhi Kendras. Anyone who has a valid license can apply to open a Jan Aushadhi Kendra. The Government of India will provide financial support and guidance to the applicants.
The Important Data Of PM Jan Aushadi Kendra
As of 06.08.2021 there are 9711 Jan Aushadhi Kendras in India. The Government of India plans to open more such type stores in the future. The Government of India also provides a list of medicines and surgical items that are available at the Jan Aushadhi Kendras.laterly in this article you are able to know them. People can check this list online or call the toll free number 1800-180-8080 for more information.
PM Jan Aushadhi Kendra is a scheme which is that benefits both the people and the country. Also It helps people in getting quality medicines at low prices and moreover it creates to get more jobs for the youth. as well as It also supports the vision of Prime Minister Narendra Modi to provide affordable and accessible healthcare to all the people who lives in the country. PM Jan Aushadhi Kendra is a scheme that everyone should know about and support.
How To Apply For Jan Aushadi Kendra Online
If you are needed to apply for Jan aushadi kendra you need to follow the below steps.
- first of all Visit the official website of Jan Aushadhi Kendra @http://janaushadhi.gov.in/
- After that you should Click on the PMBJK and also on the Registration link at the top of the homepage.
- You will see a page with various options for online registration such as individual, trust, NGO, cooperative society, etc. Choose the option that suits your eligibility and click on Apply Online.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you have to fill an online application form with your personal details, contact details, bank details, proposed location details, etc. You also have to upload some documents such as identity proof, address proof, educational qualification proof, etc.
- After filling the form and uploading the documents click on Submit button. You will receive an acknowledgement number and a password for future reference.
- Your application will be verified by the concerned authorities and you will be informed about the status of your application through email or SMS.
- If your application is approved after that you will have to sign an agreement with the Bureau of Pharma PSUs of India (BPPI) and deposit a security amount of Rs. 50,000.
- After signing the agreement and depositing the security amount you will be allotted a Jan Aushadhi Kendra ID and you can start your operations.
Procedure To Check Jan Aushadi Kendra Drug List
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Pharmaceuticals & Medical Devices Bureau of India.
- Therefore On the home page you are able to see and click on the tab “Product Portfolio”.
- However you should also select “Product & MRP List”.
- Select your required Option on which is find your product details.
- After that You will see a table with the names, strengths, pack sizes and prices of various drugs and surgical items available under the Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Pariyojana (PMBJP) scheme.
- You can also download the list as a PDF or Excel file by clicking on the respective icons at the top right corner of the table.
- Alternatively you can search for a specific drug or surgical item by entering its name or code in the search box above the table and clicking on the magnifying glass icon
Jan Aushadi Kendra Helpline Number
- Step 1: Dial 1800 180 8080 from your phone. This is a toll free number and you can call it anytime from Monday to Friday 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM.
- Step 2: Wait for the automated voice message to greet you and provide you with some options. Press the appropriate number according to your query or complaint. For example press 1 for general information,press 2 for product availability, press 3 for product quality etc…,
- Step 3: Follow the instructions given by the voice message and provide the required details such as your name, location, Jan Aushadhi Kendra name, product name, batch number, etc.
- Step 4: Listen to the response given by the voice message or the customer care executive and note down any reference number or information provided.
- Step 5: If you are satisfied with the response, you can end the call. If you are not satisfied or have any further queries or complaints, you can ask to speak to a supervisor or a higher authority.
How To Download Jan Aushadi Kendra App
To download the Jan Aushadi Kendra App, you can follow these steps:
- First Of All Visit the Open the Play Store on your Android device or the App Store on your iOS device.
- However Search for “Jan Aushadhi Sugam (BPPI)” app and select it from the list of results.
- After that you need to Tap on the “Install” button to download and install the app on your device.
- Once the app is installed open it and tap on the “Sign up” option to register yourself.
- Enter your name, mobile number, email ID, and password and tap on the “Submit” button to complete the registration process.
- You can now use the app to locate your nearest PMBJP Kendra, check the availability and price of medicines, and order them online
Procedure To Find Aushadi Kendra Near Me
To find a Jan Aushadi Kendra near you you have to follow these steps:
- Step 1: Firstly you have to Download the mobile application “Jan Aushadhi Sugam” from Google Play Store or App Store. This app will help you locate nearby Jan Aushadhi Kendra through Google map and should search Jan Aushadhi generic medicines, compare prices of generic vs branded medicines and get other useful information.
- Step 2: After that you have to Open the app and allow it to access your location. after that You will see a map with icons of Jan Aushadhi Kendra in your area. You can zoom in or out to see more or less details. You can also search for a specific location by typing in the search bar at the top.
- Step 3: Tap on any icon to see the name, address, phone number, and opening hours of the Jan Aushadhi Kendra. You can also call or get directions to the Kendra by tapping on the buttons below.
- Step 4: Visit the Jan Aushadhi Kendra and buy the generic medicines you need. You can also ask the pharmacist for any advice or information about the medicines. You will save money and get quality medicines at the same time.
Overview Table of Jan Aushadi Kendra
|Name Of Scheme
|Mode Of Application
|Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Pariyojana (PMBJP)
|Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers Government of India
|All citizens of India, especially the poor and disadvantaged
|To provide quality generic medicines at affordable prices through dedicated outlets known as Jan Aushadhi Kendras
|[Pharmaceuticals & Medical Devices Bureau of India]
|2008 (revised in 2015)
|Online through [PMBJK Registration]
Process To Open PM Jan Aushadi Kendra Franchise
To open a PM Jan Aushadi Kendra Franchise, you have to follow these steps:
- Step 1: first of all you have to Check the eligibility criteria and requirements for opening a Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Jan Aushadhi Kendra (PMBJK) of you. And then You have to find on the official website of Pharmaceuticals & Medical Devices Bureau of India (PMBI) or on this article .
- Step 2: After that you should Fill the online application form which is available on the PMBI website or you can download the offline application form from here . You have to provide your personal details like shop details, pharmacist details, bank details, and other relevant information. You also have to pay a non refundable application fee of Rs. 5,000/- (except for some categories) through online mode or demand draft.
- Step 3: Submit the online application form along with the scanned copies of the required documents or send the offline application form with the hard copies of the documents to the PMBI office. The documents which are included to upload are Aadhaar card, PAN card, GST certificate, pharmacist registration certificate, shop ownership proof or rent agreement, etc.
- Step 4: Moreover you need to Wait for the approval of your application by the PMBI. After The PMBI will verify your documents and you have to check the availability of PMBJK in your area. If your application is approved then you will receive an approval letter from the PMBI with further instructions.
- Step 5: Follow the instructions given in the approval letter and sign an agreement with the PMBI. You also have to deposit a security amount of Rs. 50,000/- (refundable) to the PMBI through online mode or demand draft.
- Step 6: Procure the generic medicines and other products from the PMBI or its authorized suppliers at discounted rates. You can order the products online through the PMBI website or offline through purchase orders. You have to maintain a minimum stock of Rs. 1 lakh worth of products at your PMBJK.
- Step 7: Start operating your PMBJK and provide quality generic medicines at affordable prices to the customers. You have to follow the guidelines and standards set by the PMBI and display the PMBJK logo and name prominently at your shop. You also have to submit monthly sales reports and other records to the PMBI regularly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q .What is Jan Aushadhi Kendra?
A .It is a place where you can buy good medicines at low prices.
Q .How many Jan Aushadhi Kendras are there in India?
A .There are more than 8000 Jan Aushadhi Kendras in India.
Q . What are the benefits of Jan Aushadhi Kendra?
A .You can save money and get quality medicines for your health.
Q .How can I open a Jan Aushadhi Kendra?
A .you can apply online on the official website or contact the helpline number 1800-180-8080.
Q . What are the products available at Jan Aushadhi Kendra?
A .You can find 1451 drugs and 240 surgical items at Jan Aushadhi Kendra.