Education helps people to learn new things to do better work and live happier lives for the applier. But education is not easy for everyone it is hard to achieve but not impossible. Some people have problems with getting education like not having enough money, good teachers, or fair chances. The Education Board of Bihar wants to help these people to get better education system. For this they have made a website called MedhaSoft.
MedhaSoft is a website in which it gives many good things to the students who are willing to go to government schools or Private schools that can get money from the government in Bihar. This website helps the students to get the benefits of different plans and programs that state and central governments have made for them. Some of the plans and programs on MedhaSoft are: Sahara YOJANA Cm kanya Uttham Yojana, Mukhyamantri Medhavriti yojana.
How Apply For Bihar Scholarship Portal
To apply for Bihar Scholarship Application Online at medhasoft.bih.nic.in, you can follow these steps:
- First of all Visit the official website of medhasoft.bih.nic.in .
- After that Click on the option “Apply For Online 2023” which is on the home page.
- Now you should Read the important instructions and guidelines carefully before filling up the online application form.
- 4.Now you have to Enter your personal details like bank account details, Aadhaar number, mobile number and email ID to register on the portal.
- After verification of your information you will receive a user ID and password on your registered mobile number and email ID.
- Login with your user ID and password and fill up the online application form with your academic details, caste certificate, income certificate, and other required documents.
- Finalize and submit your online application form within 7 days of receiving your user ID and password.
- Check your application status regularly on the portal and contact the helpdesk in case of any error or discrepancy
How to check payment Status of Scholarship
To check the payment status in Medhasoft Portal like you can follow these steps:
- First of all visit the official website of Medhasoft Portal
- On the homepage you will see various schemes and options for students and schools. Click on the scheme that you have applied for or want to check the payment status of.
- After that You will be redirected to a new page in which you should have to enter your login details such as user name, password, and captcha code. If you do not have an account you can register yourself by clicking on the “New User Registration” link.
- After logging in you are able to see your dashboard where you can view your application details, status, and payment history. You can also download or print your payment receipt or certificate if available.
- If you have any queries or issues according to the payment status and you can contact the helpline number or email address given on the portal.
- You can also visit your nearest block education office or district education office for assistance
How to login Onto The Official website Medhasoft
To login to the Medhasoft portal, you need to follow these steps:
- first of all visit the official website of Medhasoft .
- On the homepage you are able to see and you should click on the “Official Login” option under the top menu.
- After that you are able to see the login form which will appear on your screen.
- Now you should Enter your user ID, password and captcha code in the respective fields.
- After that you have to Click on the “Login” button below the form.
- Now You are redirected to your dashboard where you can access various features and services of the portal.
Procedure To Enter New Student Medhasoft
To enter the new students in Medhasoft portal you should follow the below steps:
- Step 1: First of all visit the official website of Medhasoft.
- Step 2: After that you should Login with your school ID and password. If you don’t have an account you have to contact your block education officer or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Step 3: On the dashboard you need to click on the link which is “Student Detail Entry of Class 1 to 12 (कक्षा 1 से 12 के छात्रों के लिए डिटेल एन्ट्री )”.
- Step 4: To add new student you have to Select the class and section of the new students and after click on “Add New Student“.
- Step 5: Therefore you have to Fill the required details of the new students such as name, gender, date of birth, caste, category, Aadhaar number, bank account number, mobile number, etc. as well as You are able to aupload the documents of the new students, such as birth certificate, caste certificate, bank passbook, etc.
- Step 6: After filling in all the details you should click on “Save” and then “Submit” to complete the entry. You can also edit or delete the details of the new students if it is needed.
- Step 7: Repeat the steps for each class and section of the new students.