Jan Soochna Portal is an online portal this portal was launched by the Government of Rajasthan in the year of 2019. The portal aims to provide information about various government schemes and services to the citizens of Rajasthan. The portal is developed by the Department of Information Technology & Communication.
portal is the first of its kind in India where information about all the schemes implemented by the government in the ward or panchayat level is available at one place. The portal also allows the citizens to access information about the beneficiaries, eligibility, and penetration of the schemes. The portal also enables social audit, where the citizens can verify and monitor the implementation and outcomes of the schemes.
In this article you are going to know more about the Jan Soochna Portal. What are the benefits of the portal. The eligibility criteria and online registration of the Jan soochna portal.
How to Register On Jan Soochna Portal
To register on Jan Soochna Portal you need to follow these steps:
- First of all Visit the official website of Jan Soochna Portal.
- On the homepage, click on the “Register” button on the top right corner.
- Moreover Fill in your name mobile number, email id, password and captcha code.
- After that you should Click on the “Submit” button.
- You will receive an OTP on your mobile number. Enter the OTP and click on the “Verify” button.
- After that You will get a confirmation message that your registration is successful.
- Therefore Now you can log in to the portal using your mobile number and password.
Some Schemes Under Jan Soochna
Some of the schemes that are covered by the portal are:
- MNREGA: A rural employment guarantee scheme that provides 100 days of work to every household in a financial year.
- Rajasthan Farmer Loan Waiver Scheme: A scheme that claim off the loans of farmers up to Rs. 2 lakh taken from cooperative banks.
- Also Chief Minister’s Free Medicine and Testing Scheme: A scheme that provides free medicines and diagnostic tests to all patients in government hospitals.
- Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthaya Beema Yojana: A health insurance scheme that covers up to Rs. 5 lakh of medical expenses for every family in the state.
- Social Security Pension: A scheme that provides monthly pension to senior citizens, widows, disabled persons, and other vulnerable groups
Benefits Of Portal
Some of the benefits of the Jan Soochna Portal are:
- It makes the government more transparent and accountable by giving the information under the Right to Information (RTI) Act.
- It empowers the citizens to access information easily and conveniently through their mobile phones or computers.
- It enables the citizens to participate in social audit and monitor the implementation of any program and performance of the schemes.
- It improves the quality and efficiency of service delivery by reducing corruption, leakage, and delays.
- It promotes the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) by ensuring that no one is left behind.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q .What is the Jan Portal?
A . The Jan Soochna Portal is a public information portal launched by the Government of Rajasthan in 2019. It provides the common people with the information related to various schemes implemented by the government in their ward or panchayat. It also enables social audit and accountability of the government departments and officers.
Q .How can I access the Jan Soochna Portal?
A .You can access the Jan Soochna Portal through its website or its mobile application, which can be downloaded from the website.
Q .How can I search for information on the Public Portal?
A .You can search for information on the Jan Soochna Portal by selecting the department and scheme you are interested in. You can also filter the information by district, block, panchayat, ward, village, or beneficiary name. You can also use the quick access option to find information about some common topics