Rajasthan had issued and developed online land records in name of Apna khata which is also known as Jamabandi Nakal which was developed and maintained by Rajasthan Jaipur. All citizens who are eligible for this can go through official portal across state. Land recorders can be viewed or selected by choosing tehsil, account number in official website of apnakhata.raj.nic.in
Steps to find details in Rajasthan Apna-khata :-
- First of all visit official website of http://apnakhata.raj.nic.in and then click on Nakal and then select desired district for taking nakal document.
- Then go and select list of villages present in district and one can see nakal document
- Here one can search nakal by Khata name or Khasra or by name.
- After that just fill required things in page otherwise it will show error.
Details present in this Apnakhata Rajasthan website:-
- It provides details of entire land records of Rajasthan state and from acquisition bill 2014 drafts also present.
- One can see and check details by using your RSN number
- It also provides cyber cafes in state of Rajasthan and tehsil state wise and districts involved present in this is shown below
- Dholopur Jalor
How to know Apna Khata account failed status ?
- Visit the official website of Apna Khata Rajasthan at https://apnakhata.rajasthan.gov.in/
- Click on the ‘Namantaran Ki Stithi’ or ‘Mutation Status’ on the home page
- You will be redirected to a new page where you can check your mutation status by selecting your district and tehsil
- You can also see the district-wise mutation status or name transfer status on the same page
Highlights of Bhulekh Portal
|Your Account||official portal||https://apnakhata.raj.nic.in/LRCLogin.aspx|
|services provided||Jamabandi copy (Khasra/Khatauni) and enrollment copy||https://apnakhata.rajasthan.gov.in/|
|copy fee||view map||https://bhunaksha.rajasthan.gov.in/|
|Application for Dismissal of Filing (Dismissal of Filing Application)||Admission rejected status||https://apnakhata.rajasthan.gov.in/|
|E-Mitra Login||Revenue Officer Login||https://emitra.rajasthan.gov.in/|
|your account contact details||other land services||https://apnakhata.rajasthan.gov.in/|
|Objective||Digitizing land records and making it convenient for all citizens to access them online||https://apnakhata.rajasthan.gov.in/|
|Launcher||Government of Rajasthan||https://apnakhata.rajasthan.gov.in/|
|responsible department||Revenue Department of Rajasthan||https://revenue.rajasthan.gov.in/|
|contact detail||Board of Revenue Rajasthan, Todermal Road, Civil Lines, Ajmer||https://revenue.rajasthan.gov.in/contactus.aspx|
Procedure to Know Apna Khata Rajasthan
Please follow the below steps in stepwise to Bhulekh of your account
- First of all visit the official website of the Bhulekh Rajasthan
- After that homepage will be open
- On the screen you need to select the district option for further more.
- A new page will open. Choose your tehsil from the list.
- Another page will open. Choose your village and the year you want to see.
- One more page will open. Fill in your name, city, address, pin code, etc.
- Choose what kind of copy you want: Jamabandi or nomination.
- Click on the option and you will see your land copy on the screen.
- You can save or print the copy for future use.
Benefits of Rajasthan Apna Khata account
- You can view your land information online from home without visiting any government office.
- Applier can check the mutation status of a property, which is important for buying or selling land.
- one can verify the land title and inheritance details through the portal.
- Beneficiary can open a bank account and apply for credit using your land records.
- You can apply online for various types of land transfers such as loan, gift, inheritance, etc.
How to know account cancellation on apna khata
- Visit the official website of Apna Khata Rajasthan.
- Click on your district name on the map.
- Select your tehsil or bhu-abhilekh.
- Select your village.
- Enter your khasra number or khata number or other accounts.
- Click on Get Copy to download the Jamabandi Nakal.
How To do e-mitra login on apna khata Rajasthan
To do E-Mitra Login on Apna Khata Rajasthan Portal, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of Apna Khata Rajasthan.
- Click on E-Mitra Login (Login) at the top of the homepage.
- Enter your username, password and verification code.
- Click on Login button.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q .What is PMSS?
A .A scholarship scheme for widows and wards of ex-service personnel.
Q .Who funds PMSS?
A .The National Defence Fund administered by PMO.
Q .How many scholarships are awarded annually under PMSS?
A .Five thousand five hundred (5500) scholarships.
Q .What are the eligibility criteria for PMSS?
A .The applicant must be a widow or ward of a deceased/ex-service personnel of Armed Forces.
Q . What are the courses covered under PMSS?
A .Technical and post-graduate courses having AICTE/UGC approval.
Q .How much is the scholarship amount under PMSS?
A .Rs.2,500/- per month for boys and Rs.3,000/- per month for girls.
Q . How to apply for PMSS?
A . The applicant can apply online through the KSB website .
Q .When is the last date to apply for PMSS?
A .The last date varies every year. Please check the KSB website for updates.
Q . How is the merit list prepared for PMSS?
A . The merit list is prepared based on the percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
Q How is the scholarship payment made under PMSS?
A . The payment is made through ECS into the bank account of the selected students