People in Rajasthan can use two websites to do things with their land and houses. These websites are IGRS Rajasthan and epanjiyan Rajasthan.The stamp duty is different for men and women. But the Men have to pay 6% and women have to pay 5%. So that it means women are able to pay lesser money than men. For example if a man buys a plot worth of Rs 10 lakhs he has to pay Rs 60,000 as a stamp duty.
They can help people find out how much their land or house is worth, how much tax they have to pay, and what rules they have to follow. This article will tell you how to use these websites and what they can do for you.If a woman wants to buys that same plot she has to pay Rs 50,000. The Stamp duty which is Rs 10,000 less then the men. If the plot is more expensive the difference is bigger then the actual one. There is also an extra stamp duty of 30% for some things
What Is IGRS Rajasthan
If you want to buy or sell a property in Rajasthan you should need to pay some taxes to the government of Rajasthan. The department which collects all these taxes is called IGRS Rajasthan. It also helps you in with registering your property documents online and finding out important information about your property.
Epanjiyan Rajasthan is a website which had IGRS Rajasthan has made for you to do all these things easily. You can use this website to register your property deeds, you can also check your market value of your property and also you can find out how much stamp duty you have to pay. Book a time slot at the sub registrar office and many more.
How To Registere Property On IGRS Rajasthan
To register your land or house on the e-Panjiyan website, do these steps:
- Firstly you have to visit the official website portal of Epanjiyan Rajasthan and it also is online platform for property registration under IGRS.@Official Website
- Also On the home page you have to click on the ‘Property Valuation‘ link on the top menu bar. And then You will be redirected to a new page here you have to enter your captcha code and mobile number and you are a ble to see the fresh valuation button you have click on ‘Fresh Valuation‘.
- After that On the next page you have to fill in the details of your document such as document type, district, sub registrar office, tehsil, etc. And than You also have to select the category of your property such as residential, commercial, agricultural, etc.
- On the required page you have to enter the details of your property location such as colony name, area, address, etc. You also have to enter the area of your property in square meters or square feet and should select the unit of measurement.
- After entering all the details in the application form you have to click on ‘Submit’ button. After that You will get an SMS with a valuation ID and a link to download the valuation report. You can also view the valuation report online by clicking on ‘View Valuation Report’ button.
- The valuation report is a report which shows you the market value of your property as per the current circle rates and also stamp duty applicable on it. You can print or save the report for future reference.
Follow more steps which are following
- Now To proceed with the registration process you have to click on ‘Proceed for Registration‘ button on the valuation report page. Therefore You will be asked to enter your Aadhaar number and OTP sent to your mobile number for verification.
- After verification you will be taken to the registration form pageIn this where you have to fill in the details of the parties involved in the transaction like as seller, buyer, witness, etc. You also have to upload the scanned copies of the required documents such as identity proof, address proof, PAN card, etc.
- After filling in all the details and uploading the documents you should click on ‘Submit’ button. You will get an SMS with a registration ID and a link to pay the registration fees online. You can also pay the fees offline at any e Mitra kiosk or bank branch.
- After paying the fees you will get an SMS with a slot booking ID and a link to book an appointment for document verification at your nearest sub registrar office. You can also able to book an appointment online by clicking on ‘Book Appointment’ button which is on the payment confirmation page.
- Moreover On the day of appointment you have to visit the sub registrar office along with your original documents and a printout of your valuation report and registration form. The sub registrar will verify your documents and sign your deed. You will also get an SMS with a link to download your registered deed online. You can also collect a physical copy of your deed from the sub registrar office
Overview of IGRS Rajasthan
|Name Of Scheme
|Mode Of Application
|Epanjiyan Rajasthan Registration and Stamps
|Government of Rajasthan
|Citizens of Rajasthan who want to register their property or pay stamp duty and registration fees online
|To provide a transparent, efficient, and convenient system for property registration and stamp duty collection in the state
Features of IGRS Stamp duty and registration Online
Features of IGRS Rajasthan Stamp and Registration Online
- IGRS allows online submission and uploading of documents for property registration which happens through e Panjiyan software.
- It enables online calculation and payment of stamp duty and registration fees through e GRAS portal.
- It offers advance online time slot booking facility for document registration in all full time Sub registrar offices.
- It provides model deedRequired templates which helps for the procedure for registration and checklist of documents on the departmental website/portal.
- It integrates e panjiyan software with e Dharti database for property Automutation processes.
- It also sends the registration process through online and mobile SMS to citizens
- It implements online DIG module for monitoring and recovery of stamp duty cases which are already pending in various courts.
- It notifies the rates of various categories of land and exemptions of stamp duty for certain deeds.
Required Documents for applying
- Deed of exchange
- Partition deed
- Transfer instruments
- Reconveyance of mortgaged property
- Gift deed
- License agreement
- Tenancy agreement
- Lease deeds
- Power of attorney (if applicable)
- Identity proof of parties involved
- Address proof of parties involved
- PAN card of parties involved
- Photographs of parties involved
- Property valuation report (if applicable)
- Property tax receipt (if applicable)
- No objection certificate from society or authority (if applicable)
IGRS Rajasthan Helpline Number
If you want to contact IGRS Rajasthan you have a few options:
- You can call the IGRS Stamp duty Rajasthan helpline number which is 399556.
- You can visit the official website of the Department of Registration & Stamps, Government of Rajasthan and find the contact details of the relevant officers and offices.
- You can also visit the website of the Indira Gandhi Panchayati Raj & Gramin Vikas sansthanwhich is a training institute under the Department of Panchayati Raj, Government of Rajasthan. They have a phone number, a fax number, and an email address that you can use to reach them.
Frequently Asked Question
Q .What is IGRS Rajasthan and what does it do?
A .IGRS Rajasthan is the department of registration and stamps which collects taxes from property transactions and other related activities which are happening in the state.
Q . How can I register my property online through E Panjiyan?
A .You can submit your application and upload the required documents on the E-Panjiyan portal. You can also calculate the stamp duty and registration fees, make online payment, book time slot, and check the status of your registration online.
Q . What are the benefits of using E-Panjiyan?
A .E Panjiyan is a user friendly and transparent system that simplifies the process of property registration. It also ensures accuracy, security and accountability of the records. It also helps in automating the mutation of property in the revenue records.