The SSOID portal is a website for the people of Rajasthan. The government of Rajasthan has made many online services available on this website.
You can use this website if you have a business, a job or you are a common citizen. You need an SSOID to use these services. SSOID means Single Sign on Rajasthan. You can make an SSOID on sso.rajasthan.gov.in. With an SSOID, you can use online services like applying for government jobs, getting employment forms, paying bills and other important things.
The Rajasthan government wants to give the people of Rajasthan the benefits of services and schemes online. The Rajasthan government has made a website called E-Mitra Rajasthan (RajSSO). This website has all the online services of the government. The people of Rajasthan can use this website to do all the government work online. They don’t need to go to e-friends for this. The government has started this service to help all the people of Rajasthan.
What Is SSIOD
The Rajasthan SSO ID online portal is a website that helps people in Rajasthan. The Rajasthan government made this website. People can use this website to sign up for many government programs with their login ID. The Rajasthan government put more than 100 websites under the Rajasthan SSO ID portal. If you live in Rajasthan and want to get any government program or job, you need to sign up under the Rajasthan SSO ID portal. The Rajasthan SSO ID portal has many government services like amitra, esakhi, arms license, bhamashah card, Rajasthan employment, online money transfer, electricity bill, water supply bill, all government jobs and more. So friends, if you want to sign up for the Rajasthan SSO ID that the Rajasthan government made, you have to go to its official website.
Benefits Of SSOID Rajasthan
This is a website where you can do many things related to the government. You can:
- Look for a government job or get money if you don’t have a job. You can also see how your application is going.
- Fill out forms online for things like ID cards, money for school, starting a business and more. There are 169 different things you can apply for.
- Pay your bills online for things like electricity, phone and water. You can do this from anywhere and at any time with your SSO ID.
- Find out about other things like how to get a job, how to sell your crops, how to get information from the government, how to help others with computers and more.
- You can also sign up for these things with your SSO ID.
Overview table of SSOID
|Name Of Scheme||Launched By||Beneficiary||Objective||Official Website||Launched Year||Mode Of Application|
|Rajasthan Single Sign On (SSO)||Government of Rajasthan||Citizens, Udhyogs, and Government Employees of Rajasthan||To provide a single platform for accessing various e-services offered by the state government departments||sso.rajasthan.gov.in||2013||Online|
Procedure To Apply SSIOD Rajasthan
To make a new SSO ID for Rajasthan, you need to follow these steps:
- Go to the website of Rajasthan Single Sign-On Portal. You will see the home page of the website.@Official Website
- On the home page, you will see a place to type your SSO ID and password. If you already have an SSO ID, you can type them and log in.
- If you don’t have an SSO ID, you need to click on “Registration” to make one.
- You can also “Click Here” to go to the registration page directly.
- On the registration page, you will see three options.
- Jan Aadhaar
If you live in Rajasthan, you can use Jan Aadhaar or Bhamashah to register. If you don’t live in Rajasthan, or if you want to use another way, you can use Facebook or Google to register.
Choose your option and fill in the details that are asked. Then you will have your SSOID
Procedure for Online Registration Through Jan Aadhar
- First of all you need to enter your Jan Aadhar number
- After that you need to select the name of the head of the family following all the membes then click on SEND OTP
- After getting OTP, click on the Verify OTP
- You can also complete these registration with other numbers like bhamasha card number
By following the above steps you can successfully Register the SSOID
What are the Documents needed for the SSOID
The following are the documents needed for the application of the SSOID Rajasthan Registration
- Bhamashah Card
- Aadhar card
- facebook account
- Google account
What are the eligibility criteria for SSOID Rajasthan
Eligibility criteria for the SSOID Rajasthan
- Applier need to live in Rajasthan or be from India and have a google account.
- Cadet need to show one of these IDs: Bhamashah, Aadhaar, Facebook, or Google to sign up as a citizen.
- Applicant have a business or a factory, you need to show your BRN to sign up as an udhyog.
- Beneficiary you work for the government, you need to show your SIPF number to sign up as a government employee.
Why do you need SSOID?
SSOID is a convenient and secure way to access online services and applications in Rajasthan. You can use SSOID to:
- Apply for government jobs, scholarships, pensions, ration cards, etc.
- Pay taxes, bills, fees, fines, etc.
- Register your business, property, vehicle, etc.
- Access e-learning, e-library, e-mitra, etc.
- Get information about government schemes, policies, notifications, etc.
What are the Servies provided in SSOID Rajasthan
- In this portal you apply for arms licensescholarship Bhamashah card,Jan Aadhaar card,etc.
- Accessing e-Mitra portal services, such as paying bills, filing RTI queries, applying for jobs, etc.
- Checking the status of various government schemes, such as Bhamashah Rojgar Srijan Yojana, Bhamashah Swasthya Bima Yojana, etc.
- Using e-Library, e-Learning, e-Devasthan, and other online resources for education and culture.
- Availing benefits of iStart platform for startups and entrepreneurs.
- Communicating with the bank and verifying various types of bills.
How to Login Into the Portal
- first of all visit the official website of SSOID
- After entering the website you are able to see two options
- Click on the login option
- Now you have to enter the details like
- username and password
What are the challenges of SSOID?
SSOID also has some challenges that need to be addressed such as:
- It requires internet connectivity which may not be available or reliable in some remote areas of Rajasthan.
- It requires digital literacy which may not be common among some sections of the population especially the elderly and the rural poor.
- It requires awareness and trust which may not be high among some users who may be reluctant or hesitant to share their personal and financial data online.
- It requires coordination and integration which may not be easy among the various departments and agencies that offer online services and applications.
How To Do SSOID Govt Employee Registration
If you are an employee in Rajasthan and you wanted register on the SSOID portal please follow below steps
- Go tob the Rajasthan Single Sign On portal
- on the home page you are able to see the Registration Tab.
- Click on the Registration tab and select Govt. Employee option.
- now you need to Enter your SIPF Number and SIPF Portal Password correctly and click on Next.
- Then you have to Create your SSO Password and confirm your password.
- You are successfully registered and can use your SSOID to access various applications.
What are the features of SSOID?
SSOID has many features that make it user-friendly and useful such as:
- It allows you to create your own profile with your personal details such as name, address, photo, etc.
- It allows you to change your password and update your email address and mobile number whenever you want.
- It allows you to view your login history and activity log to monitor your online activities.
- It allows you to manage your notifications and alerts for various services and applications.
- It allows you to provide feedback and suggestions for improving the portal and its services.
What are the Highlights Of Portal In 2023
|Scheme Name||Single Sign- In ( Rajasthan)|
|Aim||To Give Best Services|
|Started On||2013 year|
|Started By||The Government of Rajasthan|
|Services||G2c and G2B etc..|
How to Merge Multiple SSOID Accounts
- First of all Login to Raj SSOID using your existing CITIZEN SSOID and click on EDIT PROFILE button on top.
- Click on the DEACTIVATE ACCOUNT button to start the process of de-activating the CITIZEN SSOID and merge it with GOVT SSOID.
- Once you confirm deactivation
- enter your mobile number and OTP
- You will be led to another page where you can enter your active GOVT SSOID and confirm the merger of the two accounts.
- You can also merge multiple SSOID Rajasthan login to a government employee account by following the same steps.
How to update your Jan aadhaar Number
To update your Jan aadhar number please follow the below steps carefully.
- First of all Visit the Rajasthan SSO portal at https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin and login with your SSOID/Username and Password.
- If you are new, you need to register first with your Jan Aadhar number to get your Login ID and Password.
- To get register you will be able to see the Signup button or New Registration Button on the Page where you register yourself.
- You Will get a captcha so Fill the captcha code and click on Login button.
- After entering to the portal click the upade option Or Edit Profile Option like this way you can Update your name, Jan Aadhar ID or Enrollment ID and other necessary information in your SSO Profile.
How to Recover SSOID and Password
if you forgot your SSOID Password please follow the below steps carefully to regain it
- first of visit the official website of the portal https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin
- On the homepage you are able to see the option forget ssoid click it.
- After clicking it you will be able to redirect to another page.
- In that choose required option from the two options like
- Forget SSOID
- Forget Password
- After click the below options how do you like to Reset like
- jaanadhar, google,Google and tweeter.
How To Download SSOID App
In the app you can access so many features which are unavailable on the webpage to download the app please follow the below steps to.
- first of all visit the Google Playstore
- After that search for SSOID App on the search bar.
- Now, Click on the install button and wait till it install
- After that you can do what you want to do.
How to contact SSOID support?
To contact the SSOID helpdesk you can use any of the following methods:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call the toll-free number 1800-180-6127
- Send a SMS to 9223166166 from your registered mobile. For example, type RJ SSO and send it to 9223166166
- Visit the SSOID website and click on the Helpdesk tab.
Conclusion Of SSOID PORTAL Rajasthan
This innovation is great innovation which was one of the discovered innovation of the State Government of Rajasthan. This portal saved saved lot of time for the users to no to travel any office anymore. Moreover there is a Money saver option also available. From now there will be no more to visit the various types of websites to do our works and applications and also you can download any type of application you needed. I would like to thank the Rajasthan government for inventing this type of innovation
Frequently Asked Questions:-
1.Can Anyone Access to the Portal?
No, Only registered Persons can access the services in SSOID
2.Why do I need SSOID
Usually, if you want to complete your application for a benefit scheme from the government you need SSOID type portals to submit your application
3.What is the use of SSOID APP.
A. There are so many benefits from the app. You can access so many features then the web page.
4.How to Apply For E Mitra?
A. If you are really willing to apply for E-Mitra first you need to go the official website and the search for the E Mitra on search box after click the button apply.
5.What Is SSOID?
A.SSOID Means Single Sighn On ID in which you are able to access various government applicatiins.
6.What Is E-Mitra ?
A. E-Mitra Is Government scheme. Which is run by the Rajasthan State Government. The facilities available in the E-Mitra are given by the Rajasthan State Government.
7 .can a candidate fill rpsc form using someone else ssoid
A. No, a candidate cannot fill the RPSC form using someone else’s SSOID. According to the RPSC website1, the SSOID is a unique digital identity for all applications. It is mandatory for every candidate to register on the SSO portal