TTD Arjitha Seva is a service in that which allows the devotees for participating in various rituals and festivals performed to the presiding deity of Venkateswara in the Tirumala. Usually the most sacred temple of Hindus who believes in idols to worship
The actual meaning of the Arjitha Seva means offering a service to the Lord on payment of a fee as fixed by the temple management. in this article you are going to how to apply for th Arjitha Seva and how you can cancel your seva at anytime . More over you will be guided with all the information. What are the importance of Arjitha Seva how you can book for that ticket. Benefits of the seva
Why should you book TTD Arjitha Seva tickets online?
Booking TTD Arjitha Seva tickets online has many benefits such as:
- Hence You can plan your visit and participate in the holy event in the Srivari Temple in advance.
- You can avoid the long queues and hassle of buying tickets at the counters.
- You can choose from a variety of sevas and festivals that are available on different dates and timings.
- Also you can pay securely using your credit card, debit card, net banking or UPI
How to book TTD Arjitha Seva tickets online?
To book TTD Arjitha Seva tickets online, you need to follow these steps:
- First Visit the [official booking portal] of Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD).
- Register yourself as a user by providing your name, email, mobile number and password.
- After login with your credentials and click on “Seva” on the left side of the page.
- Select the seva or festival that you want to book and check the availability on possible dates. Green will indicate available, red will indicate filled booking and blue will indicate not released.
- Moreover click on “Book Now” for the date and time slot that suits you.
- Enter the details of the pilgrims who will attend the seva, such as name, age, gender and photo ID proof.
- However Review your booking details and proceed to payment.
- Make the payment using your preferred mode and confirm your booking.
- You will receive an SMS and email confirmation with your booking ID and QR code.
- Moreover Take a printout or screenshot of your booking confirmation and carry it along with your photo ID proof to the temple.
Overview of TTD Arjita Seva
|Seva Name||Description||Timings||Ticket Price||No. of Persons Allowed|
|Suprabhatam||awakening of Venkateswara with sacred hymns||3:00 AM to 3:30 AM||Rs. 120/- per person||One|
|Thomala Seva||adornment of Venkateswara with garlands and flowers||3:45 AM to 4:15 AM on Tue, Wed and Thu||Rs. 220/- per person||One|
|Archana Seva||recitation of 108 names of Venkateswara along with offering of tulasi leaves||4:15 AM to 4:45 AM on Tue, Wed and Thu||Rs. 220/- per person||One|
|Kalyanotsavam||The celestial wedding ceremony of Lord Venkateswara and Goddess Padmavathi||12:00 PM to 1:00 PM daily||Rs. 1000/- per couple||Two|
|Arjitha Brahmotsavam||The miniature replica of the annual Brahmotsavam festival with processions of various vahanams (vehicles) of Lord Venkateswara||2:00 PM to 3:00 PM daily||Rs. 200/- per person||One|
|Unjal Seva (Dolotsavam)||The swinging of Lord Venkateswara and Goddesses Sridevi and Bhudevi on a golden swing in the Aina Mahal (mirror hall)||1:30 PM to 2:30 PM daily||Rs. 200/- per person||One|
|Sahasra Deepalankara Seva||The illumination of the temple premises with one thousand lamps and offering of harati to Lord Venkateswara by the devotees||5:30 PM to 6:30 PM daily||Rs. 200/- per person||One|
|Ekantha Seva (Pavalimpu)||The final ritual of the day where Lord Venkateswara is laid to rest on a golden cot in the sanctum sanctorum (not open to pilgrims)||After 9:00 PM daily||N/A||N/A|
How to check the availability of TTD Arjitha Seva tickets online?
- To check the availability of TTD Arjitha Seva tickets online, you can use the following methods:
- Visit the [official website] of Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) and click on “Arjitha Sevas” under “Services“.
- You will see a list of all the sevas and festivals that are performed in the temple along with their timings, fees and description.
- Click on the seva or festival that you are interested in and you will see a calendar showing the availability status for each day of the month.
- You can also use the search option to find a specific seva or festival by entering its name or code.
- Alternatively, you can visit [this website]which provides information about various sevas and festivals along with their availability status
What are the benefits of TTD Arjitha Seva tickets online?
There are many benefits of TTD Arjitha Seva tickets online, such as:
- You can have a special and privileged darshan of the Lord in a close and intimate manner.
- You can witness and participate in the sacre and ancient rituals and festivals that are performes to the idol with utmost devotion and reverence.
- Applier can receive the blessings and prasadam of the Lord that are believed to bestow health, wealth, happiness and salvation.
- You can experience the divine and blissful atmosphere of the temple that is filled with chants, hymns, music and dance.
- You can fulfill your vows and desires by offering your service and gratitude to the Lord.
How to cancel or modify Seva tickets online?
If you want to cancel or modify TTD Arjitha Seva tickets online, you need to follow these steps:
- Visit the official booking portal of Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) and login with your credentials.
- Click on “Transaction History” on the left side of the page and select “Seva”.
- You will see a list of all your booked seva tickets along with their status, date, time and amount.
- Click on “Cancel” or “Modify” for the ticket that you want to cancel or modify.
- Follow the instructions on the screen and confirm your cancellation or modification.
- After that You will receive an SMS and email confirmation with your updated booking details.
How to contact TTD for any queries or complaints regarding TTD Arjitha Seva tickets online?
If you have any queries or complaints regarding TTD Arjitha Seva tickets online, you can contact TTD through any of these modes:
- Call Center: You can call on 0877-2277777 or 2233333 for any assistance or information regarding TTD services. The call center is available 24×7 in multiple languages.
- After that Email: You can send an email to email@example.com for any feedback or grievance regarding TTD services. The email response time is within 24 hours.
- Moreover Online Chat: You can chat with a customer care executive on [this website] for any query or issue regarding TTD services. The online chat is available from 9 AM to 9 PM on all days.
What are the reasons for cancellation of TTD Arjitha Seva online booking?
The reasons for cancellation of TTD Arjitha Seva online booking may vary from person to person. Some of the common reasons are:
- Change of plans or travel dates
- Illness or emergency
- Unavailability of transport or accommodation
- Non-receipt of confirmation SMS or email
- Duplicate or incorrect booking
- Dissatisfaction with the seva or darshan
What are the cancellation charges for TTD Arjitha Seva online booking?
Yes, there are some cancellation charges for TTD Arjitha Seva online booking which are as follows:
- first one If the cancellation is done before 72 hours from the date of seva, no cancellation charges will be deducted and full refund will be given.
- If the cancellation is done between 72 hours and 24 hours from the date of seva, 50% cancellation charges will be deducted and 50% refund will be given.
- If the cancellation is done within 24 hours from the date of seva or after the date of seva no refund will be given.