This article is about | Maha E-Seva Kendra Registeration Procedure | E-Seva Online application form | Maha E-Seva Check Status | E-Seva Apply Online.
The Maharastra State Government Released E-Seva Centres for the Solvation and supply of all the Government Policies Under one Screen. In This Portal all the basic services of public like Electricity bills, Licence apply, Certificates Modify etc are available. Along with the maharastra government the up government two is going to start this service.
Maha E-Seva is avail for any citizen of the state. From this service there is no need of bulk centers and service providers. Additionally work for the Public will be reduced. It is a great venture. By this service time and money is conserved. In this service online applications for different services of government can applicable. Maharastra government resembles the ap meeseva service which means For the people.
Maharastra E-Seva Online Registration
Following steps are useful to your registration of E-seva centres. You can online apply any application of government services.
- Visit official website of maha online sevice @https://aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in/en.
- On going on official website you are able to see homepage like below.
- Now,Click on the login & New Registration Option.
- After clicking you can see the page like below.
- You will get two options 1 and 2 choose bone of them .
- If you choose option 1 You will receive a usernam and password by mobile verification through OTP.
- If you choose option 2 you need upload photograph, Adress proof and identity proof to create user ID and Password.
- Next you have to upload all the required documents.
- Now click on the registration button and after clicking it your registration is completed.
Required Documents For E-Seva
- Aadhar card of the applicant.
- E-Mail ID and Phone Number of the cadet.
- Recidencial Proof Certificate.
- Income certificate.
- Passport size photographs.
- Age Certificate.
Login Procedure Of VLE Online
Follow the below steps to login for vle.
- visit the official portal of the E-Seva service @https://aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in/en.
- You will observe VLE login Option Click On it.
- Next login form will open and fill the form by your user ID and Password.
- Now click on the login button. Like thia way you can login into VLE.
- Follow the steps carefully.
How To Search For Service’s In E-Seva
Follow the below steps to to find you required government services.
- First of all visit the official website of the E-seva@https://aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in/en.
- On homepage you will see search service click on that button.
- initially a dialogue box will be opened infront of you.
- Enter the service name which is needed in the box.
- Finally you will receive the service which was you hoped.