This article is about | Maha E-Seva Kendra Registeration Procedure | E-Seva Online application form | Maha E-Seva Check Status | E-Seva Apply Online.
The Maharastra State Government Released E-Seva Centres for the Solvation and supply of all the Government Policies Under one Screen. In This Portal all the basic services of public like Electricity bills, Licence apply, Certificates Modify etc are available. although Along with the maharastra government the up government two is going to start this service.
Maha E-Seva is avail for any citizen of the state. From this service there is no need of bulk centers and service providers. Additionally work for the Public will be reduced. as well as It is a great venture. By this service time and money is conserved. But In this service online applications for different services of government can applicable. Maharastra government resembles the ap meeseva service which means For the people.
Maharastra E-seva kendra Online Registration
Following steps are useful to your registration of E-seva centres. You can online apply any application of government services.
- Visit official website of maha online sevice @https://aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in/en.
- On going on official website you are able to see homepage like below.
- Now,Click on the login & New Registration Option.
- After clicking you can see the page like below.
- You will get two options 1 and 2 choose both of them .
- If you choose option 1 You will receive a usernam and password by mobile verification through OTP.
- Therefore If you choose option 2 you need upload photograph, Adress proof and identity proof to create user ID and Password.
- Next you have to upload all the required documents.
- Now click on the registration button and after clicking it your registration is completed.
However like this you can Register Yourself zin Maharashtra E-Seva Kendra
Required Documents For E-Seva
- Aadhar card of the applicant.
- E-Mail ID and Phone Number of the cadet.
- Recidencial Proof Certificate.
- Income certificate.
- Passport size photographs.
- Age Certificate.
Login Procedure Of VLE Online
Follow the below steps to login for vle.
- visit the official portal of the E-Seva service @https://aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in/en.
- You will observe VLE login Option Click On it.
- Next login form will open and fill the form by your user ID and Password.
- Now click on the login button. Like thia way you can login into VLE.
- Follow the steps carefully.
How To Search For Service’s In E-Seva
Follow the below steps to to find you required government services.
- First of all visit the official website of the E-seva@https://aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in/en.
- On homepage you will see search service click on that button.
- initially a dialogue box will be opened infront of you.
- Enter the service name which is needed in the box.
- Finally you will receive the service which was you hoped.
Further more read the article till last.
Some Information about the Kendra
|e-Seva Kendra||Near Main Road, Behind Hanuman Temple, P.L. Lokhande Marg, Chembur, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400089||099874 56168||Various e-Governance services to citizens such as Aadhaar card, PAN card, passport, etc.||5.0/5.0|
|KHAIRE Maha E Seva Pune (This is Not Aadhaar Center)||15 Old Mundhwa Kharadi Road, Pune, Maharashtra 411014||083086 66226||Various e-Governance services to citizens such as Aadhaar card, PAN card, passport, etc.||3.0/5.0|
|महा ई सेवा केंद्र- महाऑनलाईन लिमीटेड||Various locations across Maharashtra||N/A||Various certificates, licenses and permissions such as income certificate, caste certificate, landless certificate, etc.||N/A|
|aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in||Online portal for Maharashtra citizens||N/A||Various online services from different departments such as revenue, labour, water resources, etc. such as birth certificate, death certificate, marriage certificate, etc.||N/A|
The Main Objective Of The E-Seva Kendra
The main objectives of Maharashtra E-Seva Kendra are
- This Portal Provides affordable and quality services to the citizens of the Maharashtra state in a good and easy manner.
- E-seva Kendra is a bridge to digital divide and promoting the social including and empowerment of the working groups.
- Creating The Employment opportunities and entrepreneurship development for the rural and urban youth. Who are mainly students.
- This also helps To support the implementation of various government schemes and programs in the State.
What is the Eligibility Criteria
To become a Village Level Entrepreneur (VLE) and run a Maharashtra E-Seva Kendra, one has to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant should be a citizen of India and a resident of Maharashtra.
- The applicant should have 18 years of age and would be passed at least 10th standard.
- Applier must have a Aadhaar number and PAN card for the verification purpose and as identity proof.
- cadet should have acquired of basic computer knowledge and internet connectivity.
- The applicant should have a minimum 100 sq. ft. of space to set up the center for the managing purpose of the seva kendra there will be no crunchness of the people.so it is important.
- you shoul have a minimum investment of Rs. 1.5 lakh to Rs. 2 lakh for equipment, furniture, power backup, etc.
Check Status Of Kendra Account
To check the status of online services through Maharashtra E-Seva Kendra, you should follow the below instructions carefully:
- First of all visit the official website@ https://aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in
- On opening the page in the homepage you are able to see and Click on “Track Your Application” link on the homepage.
- Now you need to enter your application ID or acknowledgement number as well as the captcha code.
- After entering your captcha code you have to Click on “Search” button.
- Then You will see the current status of your application along with the details of the service provider and the expected delivery date.
How to Contact Maharashtra E-seva kendra?
If you have any queries or complaints regarding Maharashtra E-Seva Kendra, you can contact them through the following ways:
- Call on their toll-free number 1800 120 8040 (Monday to Saturday from 9:30 am to 6:30 pm).
- Email them at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visit their nearest center or district office.
- Write to them at CSC e-Governance Services India Limited, Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, Electronics Niketan, 6 CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110003.
Maharashtra E-Seva Kendra is a great initiative by the government to provide various services to the citizens in a convenient and efficient manner. By registering as a VLE and running a Maharashtra E-Seva Kendra, one can not only earn a decent income but also serve the society and nation. If you are interested in becoming a VLE and running a Maharashtra E-Seva Kendra, you can apply online through the CSC website and start your journey today.
Frequently Asked Questions:-
Q. Can Anyone Open franchise ?
A.Yes,of course every is eligible for the opening franchise despite who are not suitable for Eligibility Criteria.
Q.Can we earn more?
A. Yes, you can earn like a software engineer and it is also depends on your strength of centre