Chattisgarh Bhulekh is a state in India that has a rich history and culture. The state is known for its natural resources, tribal communities and wildlife sanctuaries. One of the important aspects of the state is its land records which are essential for the people who own or use land for various purposes.
Land records are documents that show the ownership, rights and liabilities of a piece of land. They include information such as the name of the owner the area of the land, the type of land, the boundaries of the land, the tax paid which on the land and also any disputes or encumbrances on the land. Land records are also used for planning, development and administration purposes.
What is Chattisgarh Bhulekh ?
In Chattisgarh, land records are maintained by the Revenue Department of the state government. The department has launched a project called Bhuiyan. which aims to computerize the land records and make them available online to the public.
Bhuiyan has two components: Bhuiyan and Bhu-Naksh. Bhuiyan is the collection of information related to Khasra (P-II) and Khatauni (B-I), which are the basic documents of land records. Bhu-Naksha is the tool for managing cadastral maps or village maps that show the location and shape of each plot of land.
Overview of Bhulekh
|Name Of Scheme
|Mode Of Application
|Bhuiyan Chhattisgarh Land Records
|Government of Chhattisgarh
|Landowners and citizens of Chhattisgarh
|To provide online access to land records such as khasra, khata, and maps
|[Bhuiyan] and [BhuNaksha]
What are the Benefits of Bhuiyan Portal
The Bhuiyan portal https://bhuiyan.cg.nic.in/ offers several benefits to the citizens of Chattisgarh who want to access their land records online
. Some of these benefits are:
- Portal saves time and money by avoiding visits to the revenue offices or patwaris.@ Official Website
- It provides accurate and updated information about the land records.
- It enables transparency and accountability in the land administration system.
- Also The portalhelps in resolving land disputes and preventing frauds and forgeries.
- Therefor Cg Bhuiyan portal facilitates various services such as mutation, transfer, mortgage, sale, purchase, etc. of land.
- It supports various schemes and programs related to land development, agriculture, irrigation, etc.
How to View Land Records Online on Cg Bhuiyan Portal
To view your land records online on Bhuiyan portal, you need to follow these steps³⁴⁵:
- Visit the official website of Bhuiyan portal https://bhuiyan.cg.nic.in/.
- On the homepage, you will see two options: P-II (Khasra) and B-I (Khatauni). Choose the one that you want to view.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you will have to select your district, tehsil, village, and year from the drop-down menus.
- After selecting your details, you will see a list of Khasra or Khatauni numbers. Click on the one that belongs to you.
- You will be able to see your land record details on your screen. You can also download or print your record for future reference.
New Features of Chattisgarh Bhulekh 2024
The Revenue Department of Chattisgarh is constantly working to improve its land records system and provide better services to its citizens. Some of the new features that are expected to be introduced in 2023 are:
- The department will issue land records with QR codes that can be scanned by any smartphone to verify their authenticity and prevent tampering.
- Usually The department will also launch a mobile app for Bhuiyan portal that will allow users to access their land records anytime and anywhere.
- The department will also integrate the Aadhaar number of the landowners with their land records to ensure identity verification and avoid duplication.
- The department will also implement the National Generic Document Registration System (NGDRS) that will enable online registration of land transactions and generate digital records.
- Therefore These new features will make Chattisgarh land records more user-friendly, secure, and efficient.
- They will also help in achieving the vision of Digital India and Atmanirbhar Bharat.
How to View Village Map Online on Bhu-Naksha Portal
To view your village map online on Bhu-Naksha portal, you need to follow these steps.
- Visit the official website of Bhu-Naksha portal
- On the homepage, you will see a map of Chattisgarh with different districts marked on it. Click on your district name.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you will see a map of your district with different tehsils marked on it. Click on your tehsil name.
- Also You will be redirected to another page where you will see a map of your tehsil with different villages marked on it. Click on your village name.
- Moreover You will be able to see your village map on your screen. You can zoom in or out to see more details. You can also select any plot of land by clicking on it and see its Khasra number and area.
My Opinion On Cg Bhuiyan
In my opinion CG Bhuiyan is a useful and beneficial project for the people of Chhattisgarh. It has many advantages such as:
- It makes the land records more transparent and accurate which can reduce disputes and frauds.
- It saves time and money for the citizens who do not have to visit the revenue offices or pay bribes to get their land records.
- It helps the government to monitor and manage the land resources more efficiently, which can improve planning and development.
- It enables the citizens to avail various services and schemes related to land such as loans, subsidies, compensation, etc.
Therefore I think CG Bhuiyan is a good initiative that can improve the lives of the people in Chhattisgarh
Frequently Asked Questions On Chattisgarh Bhulekh
Q .What is Chattisgarh Bhulekh?
A .Chattisgarh Bhulekh is an online portal for land records in Chhattisgarh.
Q . How to view Khasra and Khatauni details online?
A . Visit the Bhuiyan website.and select your district, tehsil, RI and village.
Q .How to view land map online?
A . Visit the BhuNaksha website and select your state, district, tehsil and village.
Q .What are the benefits of CG Bhuiya portal?
A .CG Bhuiya portal provides easy access to land-related information and reduces paperwork and corruption