National Rural Employment Guarantee Act Is which is NREGA it is an act for the workers who can get the work when they are out of work. In this act there is a chance to get 100 days of work for unskilled people. In this article you are going to know more about the NREGA Job Card. and its Benefits | Eligibility criteria to apply for this Card •| How can you check and apply for this Card | What documents needed to registration of this card.
From gram panchayat you can get this card and also you should have a job for primary purpose. After registration you can avail to get JOB Card. Although if you are out of work then also you can apply. In this job card the information about the household,work done and wages of the worker are included. It is a legal document you can ask for work under this act NREGA.
What Is NREGA and Objective Of NREGA
NREGA stands For National Rural Employment Garuntee Act this was launched in the year 2005. This laws benefits to the card holder of 100 dialy wages work easily. The central government has proposed this scheme in the view to give atleast 100 days of work for unemployed one. Also the unskilled manual is provided to adults of the family. Under the rural employment act the rural people get more benefit from this 2005 Act. NREGA Aims To have durable assets and maintain the natural resources.
How to check and download NREGA job card list 2023?
NREGA is a plan that gives work to poor people in India. You can see who gets work from NREGA on a website. To see the website, do this:
- first of all visit nrega.nic.in on your computer or phone.
- On the first page, click on the link that says “Job Card / Pay Order / Muster Roll”.
- A new page will open. Choose your state, district, block, and village from the lists.
- After choosing your place, click on the “Proceed” button.
- You will see a list of people who have a job card in your village. You can find your name or job card number by typing it in the box or choosing a year or group.
- To get your job card, click on the “Download” icon next to your name. You can also see how much money you get or when you work by clicking on the other icons.
- You can also print or save your job card as a PDF file to use later.
How to apply online for NREGA job card 2023?
To apply online for NREGA job card 2023, one has to visit the official website of their respective state’s rural development department or NREGA portal. The online application process may vary from state to state, but generally involves these steps:
- Visit the official website of your state’s rural development department or NREGA portal.
- On the homepage, look for the “Apply Online” or “Registration” link and click on it.
- A new page will open where you have to fill in your personal details, such as name, address, age, gender, caste, bank account number, etc.
- You also have to upload your photograph and Aadhaar number or any other identity proof.
- After filling in all the details, click on the “Submit” or “Register” button.
- You will receive an acknowledgment number or receipt for your application. You can use this number to track the status of your application online or offline.
- Once your application is verified and approved by the Gram Panchayat, you will receive your job card within 15 days.
What are the documents required for NREGA job card?
To apply for NREGA job card, one has to submit the following documents:
- duly filled application form with the details of all the adult members of the household who are willing to work under NREGA.
- A passport size photograph of each applicant.
- Aadhaar card or any other identity proof such as voter ID card, PAN card, ration card, etc.
- bank account passbook or post office savings account passbook.
How to check NREGA work payment in 2023?
To check NREGA work payment in 2023, one has to visit the official website of NREGA at nrega.nic.in and follow these steps:
- On the homepage, click on the “Wage Payment” link under the “Payment Details” section.
- A new page will open where you can select your state, financial year, district, block, and panchayat from the drop-down menus.
- After selecting your location, click on the “Proceed” button.
- A list of all the wage payments made in your panchayat will appear on the screen. You can search for your name or job card number using the search box or filter by month or status.
- To view your payment details, click on the “View Details” icon next to your name. You can also download or print your payment slip for future reference.
What are the eligibility criteria for NREGA job card?
To be eligible for NREGA job card, one has to meet the following criteria:
- The applicant must be a citizen of India and a resident of a rural area.
- The applicant must be at least 18 years of age and not more than 60 years of age.
- The applicant must belong to a household that is willing to do unskilled manual work under NREGA.
- The applicant must not have any other source of income or employment.
What are the benefits of NREGA job card?
NREGA job card is a document that provides several benefits to its holders, such as:
- Entitles them to demand and get work under NREGA within 15 days of applying or get unemployment allowance if work is not provided.
- Enables them to earn a minimum wage of Rs. 202 per day (as of April 1, 2021) for doing unskilled manual work such as digging wells, constructing roads, planting trees, etc.
- Helps them to create durable assets and improve their livelihoods and living conditions in rural areas.
- Empowers them to participate in local governance and decision-making processes related to NREGA.
- Protects them from exploitation and corruption by ensuring transparency and accountability in the implementation of NREGA.